What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Angola Red #13 X Colombian Black) X Original Haze Male

OldCoolSativa

Nice grow, Greasy. Looking forward to the smoke report. From one narrow-leaf lover to another, great job! Also, I hope whatever put you in the hospital is now in your rear view mirror.

Greasy Glands

Looking real good. Just a tip, maybe just tie down the top. I'll bend it down and let it finish up sideways. Usually ends up pretty nice. Anyway, The plant looks real nice. It will be cool to see it progress in these next few weeks.

Thank You for the kind words man they are very much appreciated. I definitely will try that method as its too tall and has to be kept to the side of the light. One cola tip got a little burned brown spot from being directly under it so i will try that out. Appreciate The Tip

Last edited:

Greasy Glands

Nice grow, Greasy. Looking forward to the smoke report. From one narrow-leaf lover to another, great job! Also, I hope whatever put you in the hospital is now in your rear view mirror.

Thank You Very Much Man! Really appreciate that! My next run will be much easier on the eyes haha. I puffed a small bottom nug after a bust up and quick 3 hour dry on cardboard (I ran out of herb) and shes got a strong Racy effect that melts into a beautiful Euphoric effect at 56 days off a full water hit so im stoked for how its gonna smoke @ 12-16 Weeks. It leaves an aroma in the air at 56 days that smells exactly like the Katsu Bubba Cut's after burn aroma...I love that smell. I am back to feeling normal now thankfully and im lucky it wasnt the corona virus. Im really excited for my next run...White Buffalo Seeds Select La Mano Negra Stock Angola Red #13 F X Select Malawi M

Last edited:

Greasy Glands

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200325_110753.jpg
    20200325_110753.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200325_110723.jpg
    20200325_110723.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20200325_110741.jpg
    20200325_110741.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 27

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
killer plants, and despite the fact you were in hospital, it looks great. it grow itself! LOL.. wish you better health. keep it up.

I totally agree, they have stellar pairings for the narrow leaf enthusiasts. I truly love their work. I feel like they are a breath of fresh air in the market for what they make available. Super Uniue Pairings with rare clone onlys and rare narrow leafs. Theyre also great dudes who are great teachers, are very helpful and love sharing with the community so all in all its been a great experience dealing with White Buffalo Seeds and Xop Xop and i will speak highly of them and their work for a long long time

original haze makes those great mothers even better.. they know what they are doing. c-ray is cool dude. I saw some colombian black x oh my friend LimeyGreen grew and purple pheno looks fantastic.. he rates it very high too.. its great their Ohaze male gives piffy smell, it is always nice :D
thanks for the heads up mh ,,i remember the story of the white buffalo i seem to remember one being born around 2000 have to agree with you nl is far from the best choice to cross to sativa to maintain a decent altitude :biggrin:

you are welcomed. I believe this is the way it should be done to get some kissing the sky hazes :D congo they are using is some fantastic smoke, real brainstorm ride coming in waves, its incredibly good, I dont like taste though, but original haze male can only improve that, right? :D I like opened mind people, who rely on personal experience, not like those who rely on Nevil´s words that skunkman´s oh is junk and only his two males are top notch.. closed minded will be chasing tired and torn hybrids instead of growing these new fresh ones, in the end its their problem :D

Greasy Glands

killer plants, and despite the fact you were in hospital, it looks great. it grow itself! LOL.. wish you better health. keep it up.

original haze makes those great mothers even better.. they know what they are doing. c-ray is cool dude. I saw some colombian black x oh my friend LimeyGreen grew and purple pheno looks fantastic.. he rates it very high too.. its great their Ohaze male gives piffy smell, it is always nice :D

you are welcomed. I believe this is the way it should be done to get some kissing the sky hazes :D congo they are using is some fantastic smoke, real brainstorm ride coming in waves, its incredibly good, I dont like taste though, but original haze male can only improve that, right? :D I like opened mind people, who rely on personal experience, not like those who rely on Nevil´s words that skunkman´s oh is junk and only his two males are top notch.. closed minded will be chasing tired and torn hybrids instead of growing these new fresh ones, in the end its their problem :D

Thank You Dude...Thats Very Much Appreciated. Lol they do almost grow themselves huh. Thank You for the kind words..I certainly will keep growing and sharing on here

Last edited:

Greasy Glands

Day 60 and its smelling wonderful. I love these narrow leafs for nose...None of my neighbors will ever complain about a beautiful Savoury Sweet Incense aroma in the building haha

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200326_191044.jpg
    20200326_191044.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 35
  • 20200326_190248.jpg
    20200326_190248.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200326_191352.jpg
    20200326_191352.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Greasy Glands

Currently It smokes with a strong racy effect and than melts into a beautiful euphoric vibe. Maybe its an Angola leaner with the racy effects

Last edited:

Greasy Glands

I think this plant might have lockout as its reading over 1000 ppm's after an epsom salt flush and doesnt seem to be responding to feedings

Last edited:

Greasy Glands

Day 63

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200330_084510.jpg
    20200330_084510.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 20200327_070141.jpg
    20200327_070141.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20200328_043010.jpg
    20200328_043010.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200328_162832.jpg
    20200328_162832.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 30

Greasy Glands

Im trying something new with this run. First 9 Weeks on 12/12, Now i switched to 11/13 for about 3 weeks and than finish on 10/14. Next run i will try starting on 11/13

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Currently It smokes with a strong racy effect and than melts into a beautiful euphoric vibe. Maybe its an Angola leaner with the super racy effects

sounds great man. I love super racy effects! these days its almost impossible to find some electric hazes.. in mr. nice seeds you would look for it endlessly.. great you got it just from few plants.

Greasy Glands

sounds great man. I love super racy effects! these days its almost impossible to find some electric hazes.. in mr. nice seeds you would look for it endlessly.. great you got it just from few plants.

Thanks Dude. Hopefully it will smoke like that at full maturity

Greasy Glands

Day 67. I was out of herb so I harvested some of the plant

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200403_173607.jpg
    20200403_173607.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200403_172853.jpg
    20200403_172853.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 32

Greasy Glands

Day 71 and She's smelling absolutely delicious...A Deep Savoury Aroma with the Piff Smell...A great mix of aromas in my opinion. Thanks For Lookin...Boom Shiva

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bloom day1 high in cm (4)
    Bloom day1 high in cm (4)
    75.2 KB · Views: 38