What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Angola Red #13 X Colombian Black) X Original Haze Male

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
White Buffalo has some very nice genetics.Still have some Angola red#13 crossings from him.Good luck :yes:

Greasy Glands

White Buffalo has some very nice genetics.Still have some Angola red#13 crossings from him.Good luck :yes:

Nice! I agree i really enjoy their work and im very excited to cultivate many more crosses from them! I have some Sasquatch F ( Burmese X Amstel Gold) X Puna Haze IBL M seeds I'm going to start after this run from White Buffalo and some Annapurna Nepalese X Guerrilla Gold #5 for my outdoor this year here @46 N

Greasy Glands

ATTACH]

Greasy Glands

That would be a pity.You could try rosemary oil.

Im not sure based on my daily temps and how often the eggs are matutring that the oil would help at this point but im willling to try. At this point i kind of feel its a lost cause im 27 days in flower. I would love to able to smoke and share the flowers from this plant

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Nice plant Greasy, I bet it's gonna be killer.
Total land race or not, it's got land race genetics, and the argument for What exactly is a land race gets into all kinds of technicalities that people can keep arguing about till they're pissed off, so why bother? Unless you wanna be pissed off.

Latest posts

Latest posts