What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Android TV Box (Xbmc/Kodi) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meraxes

Veteran
I tried Yoga vpn that's free, worked ok. Little bit of speed taken off, but movies played fine.

Green Squall

My situation sucks for streaming movies. Both on Kodi and Netflix. Most of the time my internet is fast and normal and other times its slow and spotty. They said it has to do with my house being set so far from the street. They replaced cables and installed repeaters, but the problem persists. Totally ruins the movie when it keeps pausing and buffering. Even worse when I have the VPN running.

G

ganjygav

My situation sucks for streaming movies. Both on Kodi and Netflix. Most of the time my internet is fast and normal and other times its slow and spotty. They said it has to do with my house being set so far from the street. They replaced cables and installed repeaters, but the problem persists. Totally ruins the movie when it keeps pausing and buffering. Even worse when I have the VPN running.

One of my old providers said our internet sucked for the same reason.... don't listen to them. I changed providers and mine has worked great the last 2 years. Still obviously with the same connection cables as the previous company. That's how I know they were chatting crap.

Meraxes

Veteran
You guys see a message sayin Tvaddons is getting their shit back together? That would be cool, and they're talkin some good addons too. For us recently, real debrid has been almost mandatory...

iambrunoben

Terrarium for Kodi

Terrarium for Kodi

Using Terrarium from two days and its working absolutely fine till now. I must recommend to use Terrarium. here is the guide link if you have not installed yet. Terrarium for Kodi

seensha

Using Terrarium from two days and its working absolutely fine till now. I must recommend to use Terrarium. here is the guide link if you have not installed yet. Terrarium for Kodi

Yeah I love Terrarium TV.

There are few other ones I use too like FreeFlix, Showbox, and TeaTV. They do a pretty good job at finding movies and TV shows.

I still use Kodi sometimes, but not as often as before....
Theres some alternatives I found at https://www.thegeekylist.com/best-exodus-alternative/

Seems like the best ones are Covenant and Elysium? Well, Terrarium TV is faster at loading anyways :p:tiphat:

Meraxes

Veteran
o yeah terrarium is great. Most times has more links than Covenant or Gurzil/exodus spinoffs, when it comes to 1080p/720p. We were watching "Atypical" on it. It's a Netflix show, funny as hell

R

Rox

Im on 40mg broadband now:woohoo: so exodus on firestick works a treat, have put mobdro on too and that has my sports sorted, no messing about trying to find a good stream on Kodi

Wish I could input more on this thread

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Im on 40mg broadband now:woohoo: so exodus on firestick works a treat, have put mobdro on too and that has my sports sorted, no messing about trying to find a good stream on Kodi

Wish I could input more on this thread

how do u install exodus without kodi ,,confused :(

G

ganjygav

I've been using terrarium for a few months now but recently I've been struggling for streams. Maybe 2 streams if I'm lucky. A lot of films don't have any streams and I'm talking popular films from 2012 even with a vpn on. Do I need to update at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.