What's new

Android TV Box (Xbmc/Kodi) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Squall

Surprisingly, there's still a few tribes left in the Amazon that are untouched by civilization. Hard to believe in this day and age. About the substance that temporarily stunned the fish, I believe the Pacific Islanders used this method as well back in their heyday :tiphat:

Meraxes

Veteran
Looks like Covenant is going to be the next Exodus, which will stop being updated soon...https://tutorial-iptv-xbmc.blogspot.com/2017/07/covenant-kodi-addon-repo-new-exodus.html

Good luck installing the repo though, they say the servers always overloaded with folks trying to install it, and to try late at night or something. Personally I gave up and installed it from the Prism repo, in which the url/file manager source is this...
attachment.php

Attachments

• Prism Vod Kodi Krypton 17 2.png
    Prism Vod Kodi Krypton 17 2.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 26

hazyfontazy

Veteran
can someone reccomend abuild with on demand quest and discovery ,,currently on kodi17 using ares and pulse but cant find on demand ,only wanna watch aussie gold hunters and gold rush etc..please help..:)

ICMbaby

This shit is giving me fits again since tvaddkns went down. Everything was giving me issues and I decided to do a factory reset and start over. Starting to think that was a mistake. I installed ares wizard and got exodus back and its working well.

I tried to install superrepo but I cant install anything within it. I cannkt get the f4mtester that is required for a lot of things. I also tried cazwall to get sportsdevil and i cant install anything from there either. Some sort of dependency failure.

I tried downloading things on the android box and i found them in download folder but how do i get to them within kodi?

Shit is pretty haywire at the moment. I also tried that ukturks one above and it wouldnt connect to the repository.

Yeah, just factory reset and start from scratch.

I use https://www.techdroidlife.com because most of their stuff is up to date

I would probably just download a build. either the no limits build or pulse, cellardoor is good too. Its to up to date addons ever since tvaddons shut down

jhneyalia

I'm having trouble with the second part of these instructions.

-The required Add-ons are now installed and ready. Finalize the installation by configuring VPN for OpenELEC.-

Where it says "Select from the list of VPN providers" I keep getting error message "VPN for OpenELEC error. Check the log for more information."

Anyone run into this problem?

Have you get any idea or guide to resolve this issue from your idea?
if not so i have a guide that will help you all times..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts