What's new

Analog's LED

corwinlame

Analog's LED is used for growing the plants and there are also used to develop advance different technology. It is also connected with all the LED in one parallel and make all the plant grow very fast.

vukman

Veteran
The effects of mixing and matching frequencies in the audio and radio bands is well know and documented in various life forms and electronics. I just have to wonder if the same would hold true for light utilization, be it the wave or the particle, or both that is being harnessed by the plant. After all, they have been doing it for a couple of billion years. It stands to reason that a plant uses as many of the properties of light that it can.

It was Nicola Tesla, one of the world's most forgotten geniuses, who said that you could use electricity as a fertilizer to enrich impoverished soil!
Obviously, this technique hasn't been fully tested or implemented due to the nature of the chemical business and the amount of money they make from poisoning our water with the excess run off.
This goes hand in hand with what you have touched upon that there is a whole spectrum of wavelengths and frequencies that have yet to be tried and tested to see what benefit can be obtained from them.

Wizzi

Hi all,

I'm doing assemble directly from china 2 panels (126x3w) with this color gradation:

630nm red 24

660nm red 54

610nm orange 12

430nm blue 12

460nm blue 12

12000K white 6

730nm infrared 6

seven bands of color, the LEDs are all bridgelux what do you think, advice?

vukman

Veteran
Hi all,

I'm doing assemble directly from china 2 panels (126x3w) with this color gradation:

630nm red 24

660nm red 54

610nm orange 12

430nm blue 12

460nm blue 12

12000K white 6

730nm infrared 6

seven bands of color, the LEDs are all bridgelux what do you think, advice?
Wizzi..tried to send you PM but couldn't...your inbox is/was full.

As far as that spectrum looks......it's okay for the most part. The 'orange' at 610 really isn't that necessary. NASA goes with a 10/1 or 9/1 ratio of red to blue. Not to say they have it right but it is a base line from which to run off of.

If you look at a very detailed photosynthesis wavelength chart, you can see exactly where the peaks are for chlorophyll A and B. The "A" more so than "B" plays a bigger role so those are the wavelength bands you want to concentrate on.

Those 12 in the orange would better be used for 1 or 2 UV's and a broader mix of white as well....Just my opinion as always but the more I read, the more I'm thinking there has to be something to all this UV talk and research.. It sounds...well......sound!! heheh. As well as the whites to cover the spectrum, have 12000 and maybe something in the 6000 and 3000.

Wait for more people to answer. I would say put UVB in there but they are very expensive and just don't know how much to use.. That is a very experimental area as well as between 660 and 700. Those LED's are very very expensive and once again...not enough information is out there.

All said and done...the spectrum is good except your usage of the 'orange' or 610. My opinion is it is a waste. Now, if you have the money and want to experiment, then by all means, leave it and let us know how it goes...

Wizzi

hello vuk,

the message, unfortunately, I could not read because I had the box full I'm sorry, maybe there is still time to change the orange uv, how many nm should be ....

tenthirty

Analogue and gang,

Has anyone done any VPD tracking with the leds??
Would anyone like to take some measurements and we can compare notes?

I don't want to elaborate too much here........ but I'll bet you all know where I'm going with this. ;-)

analogue

CBD-on-CBD_sex.JPG

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not specifically, but this suggests it to me. Am I wrong? It would be better still if NW does it all, at least good enough for most pragmatic growers

"As one can see, the CREE Neutral White (I call it 'Goldilocks', because it's almost 'just right'
wink.gif
) has a RSPD that still allows nearly ~25% of its total power in the blue range (and plants only really 'need' ~8-10%), and more that 1/3 of which (i.e. the area under the curve) is over ~580nm or so (which has a Photosynthetic RS of over 90%!) - which is much better than even your typical 'Enhanced HPS'."

analogue

Analogue and gang,

Has anyone done any VPD tracking with the leds??

I have not.

The male and female plants are both Harle-Tsu. From the same batch of seeds I acquired at a dispensary.

Some good root development. Under the all Cree NW XP-E's.

I cut the number of LEDs used in Veg by 50%. The plants were stunted. Now they've taken off.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good analogue!

ive also found that vegging plants dont seem to like strong LED light.... they tend to like a strong light in their first week from seed - that helps stop them from stretching, but after that ive found that my 0.5w led fixture seems to keep them happier than my 1w custom unit which throws about 4 times the watts/square foot

VG

analogue

hey those neutral whites are good for seed germination too :tiphat:

happy sunday. Go Giants. Go 49ers.

Stock: NH4 9.99%, EC=1.3
N = 100
P = 60
K = 100
Ca = 163
Mg = 40
S = 58

flower.jpg

veg.jpg

recipe.jpg

there are 5 bubblegum cuttings in beer cups, we'll choose the best one and ditch the rest to make room for the BubbleNumb seeds that are germinating (Bubblegum x Gold Kush XXX).

VPD calculation my VPD is 1+ (kPa)

* flower *
lights on: 70.5 F @ 47% RH
lights off: 66 F @ 55% RH

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good, Analogue. It's interesting to me that your girls are doing that well with the Mg @ 40ppm. I seem to need to be up around 50ppm minimum in order to keep the plants from looking like some weird coleus hybrid, and leds seem to accentuate the need over other lighting.