What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An ICE plant, 1000w, 180 days, and a 10 gallon pot

WaywardBob

ya they were quick dried for 3 days then put in a plastic bag when i went over to my friends house. my definition of beasters is semi-wet bud that could be good if its dried properly. i would actually consider my first quick dried budz to be sexy beast. the finished product should definitely be dank :rasta:

Quazi

anyways, i was itchin for some smoke so i through i fan on teh buds and they dried in 3-4 days. im smoking some fo them as we speak and it isnt too bad lol. not a very long lasting high, and the smoke is harsh. basically, they are beasters :redface: its all good tho
A proper cure and a proper dry can take useless beasters to the sky.

Beasters aren't anything you want to be calling decent herb. Beasters is a term usually reserved for industrialized, compressed, uncared for and not very good medicine -- normally from Canada.

-Q :rasta:

B

Buffoonman

Nice looking plants I grew some a couple of years back but they did not look as good as yours. There were some nice purple phenos though.

WaywardBob

A proper cure and a proper dry can take useless beasters to the sky.

Beasters aren't anything you want to be calling decent herb. Beasters is a term usually reserved for industrialized, compressed, uncared for and not very good medicine -- normally from Canada.

ya definitely. that is my definition of beasters. kids around here call 'better' beasters sexy beast when its dryer than regular beast and has a milder hay/barnyard scent. but doood! this harvest is sooo close! i was just in there for like 2 hours flushing her with 15 gallons. its just floorboards under the tray that the pot is sitting on so i had to use another bucket to drain the excess water into ... using a water bottle :fsu:... it took forever and was back breaking. if this bud doesnt taste good after this flushing im going to be disappointed.

WaywardBob

ooooh man.. i really cant wait to chop this down. i was just in there for an hour and things are looking AMAZING. she is good to go right now IMO, but i just watered her thoroughly yesterday so im gonna let it dry out. ill try to get some pics of these trichrome clusters, if i can get a pic through my 30x that would be awesome, you guys have to see these :D

after looking at this picture when i uploaded it i thought it was a little exaggeration from the HPS shining on the trichromes, but it looks just as crazy up close AND i found alot more of these packing into these colas :D :D

picture.php

still2big

Dont worry man, the taste and smoke will be better with a nice dry session and bit of a cure.

Cant wait to see the yeild on this one.

Quazi

i was just in there for like 2 hours flushing her with 15 gallons. its just floorboards under the tray that the pot is sitting on so i had to use another bucket to drain the excess water into ... using a water bottle :fsu:... it took forever and was back breaking. if this bud doesnt taste good after this flushing im going to be disappointed.

Flushing a plant to finish it and flushing a plant to correct problems are not the same thing.

I think you have 'em confused because your plant definitely doesn't look like it needs to be flushed with 15 gallons of water.

When you are getting close to harvest, people usually "flush" for the last week or two weeks, depending on their preference. This does not mean they flush their soil with a bunch of water - which is what it sounds like you may be doing - it means that they stop using nutrients and just use water (or water and molasses) for the last couple of weeks. You don't use any more or less water than you normally would -- you just don't add any food to it.

If your plant had pH or nutrient problems in the soil, then you could consider flushing it with the many gallons of water like you're talking about. It doesn't appear that your plant has problems that would require flushing so that's why I wanted to mention this to ya.

C

corkushy

looks very nice after you chop let em dry in a box or just hang it in the dark then wait till the buds are slitly crispusally around 2v cdays then jar or bag the buds for about 12 hours an repeat the process a few times then jus leave em in the jars a couple weeks opening for an hour a day for the first three days always works great for me

WaywardBob

Quazi-- good looking out. i know the difference lol. ive been flushing with water for the last 2 weeks 5 gallons at a time. i decided to do this last big flush to rinse out any excess solids in there. my plans changed after i repotted this beast. when i transplanted before flowering i added some stuff to the soil, but instead of vegging for another 3-4 weeks before switching i had to switch right away. that was only 2 months ago so i just want to make sure there isnt much left in the soil that she could be feeding on. in a perfect world i should probbaly be starting the flush with this big flush, but i didnt consider the soil amendments until a few days ago :redface:

H

h^2 O

nice grow bro! The cheapie gn stuff is actually some of the best stuff. If you liked this check out the afgaan or the aurora.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plant looks like it needs another 10 days atleast before its ready imho

Quazi

Fair 'nuff Mr. Bob. I agree with Babba BTW -- lotta white and new lookin' pistils on her.

Just makin' sure ;)

still2big

yeah bro and if you cant wait, chop a nice branch off and dry that out while the rest is finishing up.

Take some good pics today, some of the whole plant too(for me, haha).....some times 2 weeks will make one hell of a difference in weight and the high...

WaywardBob

day 64 and it does look in needs more days
picture.php

lets see if this widescreen works (lol nope didnt work :redface:)

picture.php
picture.php

i prefer brighter pictures, but i like this one for some reason
picture.php