What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An ICE plant, 1000w, 180 days, and a 10 gallon pot

Bush Grower

Looking good bro. I have 1 Master Kush under a 1k also. I have a couple weeks to go until I flip the switch though. Good luck with your yield, although it doesn't look like you'll need it!! :joint:

WaywardBob

thanks for your time yall

i did another 5 gal mini flush today. 2nd time in 4 days. i cheched my soil pH afterwards AND...... 6.2! :D:D up from 5.5 just a few days ago. im at day 42 right now and am going to push this girl to day 62-64 so ill be stopping the nutes on the 10th which leaves 2 more feedings before its straight water for the last 12-14 days. ill be using just tiger bloom and a very light amount of cha-ching unless my pH raises even more from now until the 7th

THE HARVEST IS ALMOST HERE! :D

stay cool guys

bluebublelove

looking great man, lots of bud on that plant.

how did you get so many tops on that thing? just topping and training??

does you ice plant purple up at all?

I had a cut that would grow dense dark green and purple nuggets, not the most hardcore smoke ever but it had a great earthy hashy taste and the trim made killer bubble hash....sound anything like what your working with?

WaywardBob

looking great man, lots of bud on that plant.

how did you get so many tops on that thing? just topping and training??

does you ice plant purple up at all?

I had a cut that would grow dense dark green and purple nuggets, not the most hardcore smoke ever but it had a great earthy hashy taste and the trim made killer bubble hash....sound anything like what your working with?

lol wow blue youre an OG here at icmag. glad you stopped by

i topped one branch and the rest is trained. ill throw up a picture of the stalk in a sec. no purp on this one sadly :( purple always makes ur budz look very sexy... right now this ICE is looking very bronze/white under the HPS

Super duper!

Brilliant work Mr WB!

I've gone through 9, then 6, then 3 and currently 2 plants in the same grow box under a single 600W over the last few grows.

Maybe now's the moment for me to attempt just one at a time...?

Sister Sara

Nice, Bob. :yes:

Subscribed. I really hope you have some way of weighing your buds once dry. I have a bet with a friend going on this one. :sasmokin:

WaywardBob

Nice, Bob. :yes:

Subscribed. I really hope you have some way of weighing your buds once dry. I have a bet with a friend going on this one. :sasmokin:

tyty :) i cant wait for this harvest!! if you wanna win the bet go 25grams over whatever he/she says and your pick is as good as gold:yes:

WaywardBob

thanks for stopping by guys :canabis:

not alot happening atm. pH is pretty much balanced out :yes: i spent like 4 hours making ties with twine and dental floss cuz i was worried about the twine molding on me resting inbetween those tight nugs. it wasnt 4 hours straight, i took a couple smoke breaks and kinda soaked up the moment i had with my grrrl. :rasta:

picture.php

heres some randoms...

east to west
picture.php

picture.php

north to south
picture.php

stay cool guys :rasta:

Kanye WeED

wtf is that 1 plant, in one pot

how the fuck is that possible

thats pretty nice

wtf wtf wtf!!!

good job man!!!

H

htownblowskush

oh my goodness! I was wondering would a 400 watter over a 10 gallon be workable? One plant huge yeilds..nyce real nyce

WaywardBob

oh my goodness! I was wondering would a 400 watter over a 10 gallon be workable? One plant huge yeilds..nyce real nyce

ya its definitely workable, but you wouldnt need 10 gallons for that. if you train her to cover a 2x3 area(which is the most space i would use on a 400w) you could get away with using a 5 or 7 gallon container at the most because you wouldnt want to let her get too tall. the 400w wont penetrate nearly as much as the 1000w and will give you alot of popcorn if you do so. if you go thru with it, gl man and have fun