What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An ICE plant, 1000w, 180 days, and a 10 gallon pot

Wow -super duper plant WB!

I'm tempted to do just the one next time - I went from 9 plants in a 1.2. x 1.2m area to 6, then 4, then 3 and now 2.... and my yield just gets better every time as I get better at growing (especially with just the single momma that I've been cloning!)

One is more fun! hehe

Kusherman

Being patient about something can sure be a drag (I've been through it), but I've never been patient AND dissapointed,and believe me these people around here know what they are talking about. That is a helluva plant you've got there and to be honest I've never seen anyone on here with a single plant grow except for one guy and he used a 400w and got a pound or at least that's what he said. I'm guessing that you will get at least 23 ounces. Sounds crazy huh?:yoinks: But that's my guess and I'm sticking with it. Peace luv and buds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WaywardBob

ill explain how i think this happened later. busy atm, just wanted to share this pic. newly discovered mold :no:

picture.php

sad.....

WaywardBob

heres how i spotted it. it was the bud in the back corner. the one spot that didnt have a fan blowing directly on it. it was hard to get a good pic under the HPS

picture.php

middle center white patch is where i spotted it

Zealious

GOOD SHOW man. Truly top notch work here. you are going to have some nice medicine by the time this show is over. =D

Sorry about the mold. hopefully its all of it. Im surprised you got mold running an ac. those things dry out the air a lot.

WaywardBob

GOOD SHOW man. Truly top notch work here. you are going to have some nice medicine by the time this show is over. =D

Sorry about the mold. hopefully its all of it. Im surprised you got mold running an ac. those things dry out the air a lot.

the a/c is outside the room being drawn in thru 4'' ducting. my stupid stoner ass had the exhaust and 1000w HPS on the same circuit with the timer so when my lights would kick off the exhaust would too. this is what caused the mold. im shocked i didnt spot this earlier. with a bit less luck i could have lost alot more... last night i switched the plugs and now the exhaust is on 24/7 thank god. i checked around for more mold but didnt see any... im really paranoid, though, because from the outside of that moldy bud it didnt seem too big, but once i ripped it open the mold was all over.. costing me about 1/2 its weight :frown: its nearly impossible to check the back right corner where my biggest bud is, so im not 100% the mold is gone. now everytime i go in there and look at a frosty bud, for a split second my heart stops because the thought of mold enters my mind :1help: PTSD imo :wallbash:

be well

doktoren

such a nice plant!!!

how have I missed this thread!! beats me....

A month ago I harvested a nice monster, maybe a little smaller than yours...

Here's a pic, hope u dont mind :D

5-16.jpg

420 grams... almost a pound

Great sunday !

DOK

Solidopc

Nice plants waywardbob. I've two phenos of Ice in flower right now. Most advanced is on day 32. Not the fastest of plants, but seems to be starting to pick up daily now.

What's the aroma of your Ice plants like in flower and after chop? And how long do you flower them for?

Peace.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
I thought my room was crowded.

It may be a problem as soon as it's not all in one piece, - no normal person would believe 1 plant could yeild so well.
hmmmmm, does that mean we are not "normal"

PHINE JOB!

Latest posts

Latest posts