What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An American Dream White Picket Fences.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a buddy, looks like my cat Rocket! He's about 24 lbs though, just switched to a itialian imported feed with urinary care/cranberries to try and keep him healthy.

Yeah I really appriciate the help. I have never heard about making these before BrassNwood was posting them. What a great efficient way to utilize the plants! Can be tricky to make a good capsule.

I can taste the medicine though, its going to be good once I get the dose right.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am getting some effect though, I noticed after I took a toke that it was more effective than normal since my system had cannabinoids from the capsules.

BrassNwood

Veteran
I should have had the equivalent of a Brass capsule, but it was taken over a duration of 5 hours. I took 10 capsules of 4 drops which was 40 drops, but its at half the rate of the Badkat recipe. Will take 4 more with lunch and see how that does. Should be equivalent to 8 drops of the Badkat recipe which equals about

So I took 2 capsules of 4 drops each at 50% dilution so it was equal to about 4 drops badkat recipe = 12 mg.

The hash has a little green in it but it is dense and seems to be mostly trichomes.

2:45 pm took 4 capsules. I guess I could take 6 at 4:20, but thats getting pretty late. Will take 4 tomorrow morning. and wait a couple hours and take 6 capsules since I have to work. Have to get it dialed in.

Still have some capsules to fill with the leftover mix. Will fill them halfway with 10- 12 drops to make it easier to dose larger quantities. That way it simplifies it. Would that be the best way to use this dilute mix?

Sounds like a plan. This is why I've made the same exact recipe for years. I know to an exact what the ratio works out to per drop.
Load times for pages here are so much better than over on the other forum but I guess I'm still emotionally attached and cross post to this day. Your signature thread there takes forever so I'd gotten out of the habit of visiting or commenting. I'm glad you bring the same helpful energy here and share the benefits of your experiences with others. View attachment 18984431

I tought i saw a puddy tat. ...... LOL Nice to see you "Old Friend"

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least if it does boost the tokes, its worth it to keep the medicine going. Just have to find the sweet spot. Will make your 15 gram to 3 tablespoons rate next time w/ 5 grams and a tablespoon similar to what I did with the 3 grams yesterday and a tablespoon.

Little more dilute gives it a safety factor. I want to try it as a sublingual when I fill some time too.

Do you think you could mix the capsule rate into alcohol to make a tincture or does that not work as well as an alcohol-extracted RSO?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, as long as I'm not puking all day with the spins, I'd say it was a success. May try 7 capsules in a little bit to see how it does. Taking it at 4:20 PM.

That should be 42 mg if each capsule is worth 6 mg THC with 4 drops of 1.5 mg/drop.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looked at the kief jars, this one I think is the most green out of the 3 with a little bit of plant material contamination. I was experimenting doing the dry ice hash for different lengths of time, and also I forgot to shake the collander to sift out powder plant material before re-adding partially used dry ice and bud chunks.

Will use the better kief next time I do a batch and will use 1 tbsp coconut oil and half tsp lechithin per 5 grams kief.

Will just fill some capsules tonight with the current solution. 4 wasn't enough.

Going to go out to the farm, so hopefully I don't get caught out there with a crazy buzz. Or maybe that will make my day.... Will go home when its safe.. :smoke: :smoke:

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240405_225635636~2.jpg

Driving back Huntington drive from USC on Friday.

PXL_20240408_005415230.jpg

Got a few rooted cuts.

PXL_20240408_005432018.jpg

Buds a forming. Hit everybody with fish goo and I'll try and spray for mildew in the morning.

PXL_20240408_005449065.jpg

Patio gets the most hours of direct sunlight, and this one is largest by far.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Garden is looking great! Those are moving now, getting some big leaves now. Little fertilizer with the long days, they are going to grow fast.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240410_203408944.jpg

I had 16 grams of decarbed Hash I was going to use for mini shooters but the taste is evil and I'm not getting enough of a hit to suffer that nasty taste. I get some boost from the raw Hash / Alcohol and the flavor is good.

Turned that 16 grams into capsule material and left it in the freezer covered with plastic wrap to keep the frost off.

PXL_20240410_205133255.jpg

It was 80 F when we left the grow, and I was scared the veg shed would be too hot to long and with the door so hard to get open there was no way the neighbor was going to deal with it. Stopgap placed them in the garage where she'll be anyhow venting the cloners.

PXL_20240410_205149871.jpg

Hung one of the Lowes grow lights for a bit more umph.

PXL_20240410_205309115.jpg

Fountain side.

PXL_20240410_205313820.jpg

Shed side.

PXL_20240410_205317850.jpg

Corner trio.

Last edited:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Thoroughly enjoying these garden grow pictures, as well as the pictures from your trips out and about in SoCal, my old stomping ground that now seems to hark back to a previous lifetime. Even though Google Earth makes it possible to vicariously visit locations that are time zones away, seeing photos snapped out the car window mere days ago imparts an immediacy to the images that is somehow missing with Google Earth.

Last edited:

BrassNwood

Veteran
Got my surgery report in day and time. 10:00 the 15th of May. Now working on donating a pint of my own blood prior to surgery. Office girls were like we'll have to look that up and get back to you as we don't get that request very often. Don't have enough lead time on most cases she said.

She called back a bit later with the details. Note from my primary to the surgeon stating I'm in good health and can give blood safely. Send that to surgeons office. They send to the red cross and the RC will contact me for when and where to get vampire drawn.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240417_233653076.jpg

Pulled more rooted cubes and consolidated what was left into a single cloner.

PXL_20240417_233719508.jpg

Finished filling tray #2

PXL_20240417_233723202.jpg

And 8 more for tray #3 and fired up the veg shed T5 high output lights

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240418_021917917~2.jpg

2nd and PCH In-N-out. The Marina is the other side of the buildings across the street.

PXL_20240418_144014794~2.jpg

We don't usually get commercial boats in here but do have a shipyard and they make an occasional repair of larger ships. I've seen this one before but it's usually pulling what looks like a small submarine that houses the scan gear and has a huge drum of cable on the stern.

Latest posts

Latest posts