What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An American Dream White Picket Fences.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be comparable to a serving of soy sauce I would guess.

Diet experts say follow the 95/5 rule or the 90/10 rule, try to have most of your diet be good healthy food. If there are some items that aren't as healthy but you keep them moderated, its not going to impact your health most of the time.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Thanks, will be trying them both and see what I like. If the soy liquid lecithin doesn't come in this weekend, I'm going to prepare a 1 gram kief into capsules using the sunflower lecithin powder. It will take more stirring, but should work.

How do I know when I've stirred it enough? Does it just look more consistent and blended?

Glad you are able to get the old body fixed up and running again, life is good, God is good! :smoke:
Yes, it'll look more blended and smoother.
Thanks for the wishes. After meeting the vascular surgeon I'm a lot more at ease with the whole process.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes got the Fearn Soya Lecithin in. Getting ready to decarb a gram and maybe make it up tonight. Will take tomorrow with lunch I guess. Just a couple drops in the first dose. I guess I can take another 2 drops after 2 hours wait if needed.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The powder sunflower lecithin only has 5 grams fat per serving, the liquid sunflower lecithin has 14 grams per tablespoon, similar to the Fearn soy lecithin which has 11g/ tablespoon. Wondering if the liquid sunflower lecithin may work just as well if not better since it has 3 grams more fat/serving.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a 3 gram kief batch decarbing. Will be easier to make it up being a couple grams in size. Going to make up some different size capsules. Sweet!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Holy smokes I just licked the spoon. Going to sleep well tonight! This is danker than dank!

Glad I wiped off the spoon. I licked it and got an instant hit as a sublingual. I think it could be diluted with alcohol and more coconut oil and call it a tincture. Not sure.

I am really sensitive. Hope these aren't too strong! I think it will be about right.

I have a dropper with mL measurements on it. I was able to determine 0.5 mL had 24 drops, I think thats the quantity the size 0 capsules hold. So going from there 12 drops is half a capsule, 6 drops is a quarter capsule.

If I take 3 of the 4 drop capsules, it equals a half capsule, or take 6 and it equals 1 capsule.

This mix is already a little more dilute. I mixed 3 grams kief into 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons) coconut oil. Your batch using 3 tablespoons (9 teaspoon) oil to 15 grams is 0.6 teaspoon per gram kief. Badkat's recipe called for 2.5 teaspoons for 5 grams, which is equal to 0.5 teaspoons per gram.

Made a bunch of capsules all with 4 drops each. Maybe have 50 more or less.

I noticed you can have a drop with less sludge in it. Make sure to stir it up with the dropper before drawing it up into it. Also when using just a couple drops for low dose, squeeze out the first drop because sometimes that has less sludge in it. Want to have it mixed up well.

Put the rest of the oil covered in the glass dish in the refridgerator for a few days to see how big I want the doses to be.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took 2 caps so far of 4 drops with my dilution which is 0.33 of a size 0 cap. This equals about 0.2 Brass Caps.

Took 1 at 7:45 and 1 at 8:45.

Nothing yet but a subtle relaxation. Waiting for it to kick in. Current time 9:00

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tomorrow may start with 2 capsules I guess. Thats the best way to work up to it. May make your standard dilution next time, if its not too strong. Will make dosage easier.

Rather start dilute to determine dosage.

Looking into making a topical ointment today. Just amplifying with coconut oil. Need to determine cannabinoid content.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
May take this 3rd one after an hour goes by, then will wait an hour before the 4th. After that may start waiting 90 minutes.

Pretty nice they ended up at 1/10 Brass caps per 4 drops my weaker dilution! Making it easy to get dose dialed in. God's grace!

I noticed yours is more dilute at 3 tbsp per 15 g. According to the BadKat recipe it should have been 7.5 teaspoons which is equal to 2 tablespoons 1.5 teaspoons.

Did you decide to just make it 3 tbsp per 15 grams to make the recipe more simplified?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to take 2 on the next dose in a few minutes to bring it up to 0.4 Brass Caps.

Am I going to get a little rush at lunch if it hasn't kicked in yet?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took a partial toke of the leftover pipe from yesterday. Getting maybe a little mood boost, some mild psychoactivity, still pretty subtle effects. Going to take a couple more to bring it up to 0.6 Brass Caps after a little bit once an hour goes by.

Probably going to hit like a ton of bricks.

Tomorrow morning will go ahead and take 4-6 in the morning and try and dial it in a little bit.

Testing THC isn't really that accurate anyway, need to test. Acespicoli and other breeders on The Potcast was saying thats what he recommends.

BrassNwood

Veteran
May take this 3rd one after an hour goes by, then will wait an hour before the 4th. After that may start waiting 90 minutes.

Pretty nice they ended up at 1/10 Brass caps per 4 drops my weaker dilution! Making it easy to get dose dialed in. God's grace!

I noticed yours is more dilute at 3 tbsp per 15 g. According to the BadKat recipe it should have been 7.5 teaspoons which is equal to 2 tablespoons 1.5 teaspoons.

Did you decide to just make it 3 tbsp per 15 grams to make the recipe more simplified?

Yes, I'm just a bit more on the sloppy side and it really makes little if any change in the capsule strength.

Going to take 2 on the next dose in a few minutes to bring it up to 0.4 Brass Caps.

Am I going to get a little rush at lunch if it hasn't kicked in yet?

The only time food seems to make a difference is at holidays when I'm tempted for a 2nd heaping plate of food and 2 or 3 pieces of cake and pie. That is a disaster with an all to sudden food slam. I don't know if it's the demand of blood to my stomach that causes the near blackout and total body sweat and collapse, I suffer. Feels like too much THC and not blood loss. In either event it's sudden and completely debilitating for an hour and more.

I've learned to avoid that by skipping either that day's capsule dose or being very strict with my appetite and limiting myself to a normal small meal.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting, yeah makes sense thanks for the advice. I do eat a big lunch. I start with a bowl of oatmeal and hemp seed with peanuts, raisins, and honey. Then I usually have half a pot pie pizza to get me energy to last until dark. Going to be an interesting day.

Does coffee effect it? I drank some coffee and it seemed to help warm up the capsules and I tasted it in a burp.

Caffeine can be a boost for some supplements.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm only at 50% rate of Badkat's recipe too. I am 40% more dilute than yours. I don't want to hallucinate, but maybe it needs to be more potent to be taken up effectively and liposome encapsulated.

About to take 2 more caps in 15 minutes to make it 0.6 Brass Cap over a 3 hour period.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took 2 more caps at 11:45 for a total of 8 or 0.8 Brass Cap.

Waiting. Wondering if it will kick in at lunch.

BrassNwood

Veteran
10 caps down the hatch. Hope its not too rough after lunch.
Take 5mg
Wait 2 hours
If not stoned
Take 10mg more
Wait 2 additional hours
If not stoned
Take 20mg more
Wait
if not
Take 40mg more..
Continue as needed

This is usually how I advise new users to find the dose required. Start early and plan on wasting the entire day. Having a babysitter is a good idea as it can get interesting when it finally does work.

Boob McNoob

Load times for pages here are so much better than over on the other forum but I guess I'm still emotionally attached and cross post to this day. Your signature thread there takes forever so I'd gotten out of the habit of visiting or commenting. I'm glad you bring the same helpful energy here and share the benefits of your experiences with others.
20240405_192318.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should have had the equivalent of a Brass capsule, but it was taken over a duration of 5 hours. I took 10 capsules of 4 drops which was 40 drops, but its at half the rate of the Badkat recipe. Will take 4 more with lunch and see how that does. Should be equivalent to 8 drops of the Badkat recipe which equals about

So I took 2 capsules of 4 drops each at 50% dilution so it was equal to about 4 drops badkat recipe = 12 mg.

The hash has a little green in it but it is dense and seems to be mostly trichomes.

2:45 pm took 4 capsules. I guess I could take 6 at 4:20, but thats getting pretty late. Will take 4 tomorrow morning. and wait a couple hours and take 6 capsules since I have to work. Have to get it dialed in.

Still have some capsules to fill with the leftover mix. Will fill them halfway with 10- 12 drops to make it easier to dose larger quantities. That way it simplifies it. Would that be the best way to use this dilute mix?