What's new

An adventure with ACE.

V

vod

Taking advantage of the long weekend, I've been to Berlin to spend some quality time with two friends and I took some Bangi Haze with me.
I liked the Bangi a lot. It fitted the situation very nicely. We did a lot of walking. The soviet monument was a highlight. Mind blowing on the second Bangi joint of the day. The one in the Treptower Park, where 5000 soldiers are burried in 5 mass graves. The weather was perfect. Beautiful day.

So over the 4 days I kept smoking the Bangi. Starting with breakfast and going until my good night smoke some 12 to 14 hours later. She did a good job :rasta:

V

vod

Got some more pix of the Caribe:

I shall do my best with the smoke report when time comes :joint:

Do you see the purple? :smoke:

C

charlie garcia

Glad you fly in our seed-lines, and BH was a nice one :) It should feel well when taking land also and not hangover at all, just clear head to fly again

Nice Caribe, hope its smoke is as good as its looking. You can pick up not as many but in fact present, purple colour phenos from BM jamaica. As in the picture, should give a nice yield. Sometimes likes to reflower bit longer trying to catch another growing wave and when climate or conditions are kind for her due the sativa heritage, flowering waves

enjoy

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Taking advantage of the long weekend, I've been to Berlin to spend some quality time with two friends and I took some Bangi Haze with me.
I liked the Bangi a lot. It fitted the situation very nicely. We did a lot of walking. The soviet monument was a highlight. Mind blowing on the second Bangi joint of the day. The one in the Treptower Park, where 5000 soldiers are burried in 5 mass graves. The weather was perfect. Beautiful day.

So over the 4 days I kept smoking the Bangi. Starting with breakfast and going until my good night smoke some 12 to 14 hours later. She did a good job :rasta:

Sure :) , bangi haze is an excellent strain for daytime and movement. Im glad
you enjoyed her. The caribe girl is a heavy one, well done!

V

vod

The Caribe is reflowering but I have no time so she'll get the chop tomorrow. Have her in the dark since weekend.

I smoked some more Bangi, the earliest samples this time. Two days in a row on a party and I'm very very happy with her. Can't stop talking after smoking some, can drink much more and survive much longer :smoke:
Good party smoke - what I was looking for. Makes me dance :D
And she cured very nicely, seriously strong odor :D

Thanks for the good stuff guys! Wonder how the Caribe will smoke. Have also the Nep Jams that you sent me outdoors along a bunch of Bangi clones and seed plants he he we shall see how they work there.

@scaramnga - they are finished. no idea how many days exactly, but quite a lot of them... definitively more than 10 weeks. but not a smooth grow, some overfeeding issues. I need to look for notes to see how long I flowered her.

S

shushslo

Respect for those nice pix of carbe vod!You did a good job!I must try to grow this strain soon:)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High vod,

Im glad you saved the mother in clone form. Best wishes with the bangi guerrilla garden!

V

vod

Here is a fat NepJam girl outdoors guerrilla style:

a Bangi Haze clone (left) and a Bangi Haze seed plant (right):

and here a flowering slender leaved sativa that I have labeled as NepJam, but she doesn't look like all the other NepJam. The earliest flowering of the lot, I have a few clones of her and hope she'll turn out nice, maybe I'll make some fem seed from her pollen.

here some Bangi Haze x (Guerrilla Gold x ???). No signs of flower yet, but good vigor and a nice limey scent from one of them.

I promised a Caribe smoke report, so I'll try to deliver one. Most of her is already gone. I have a little bit left for further testing, but now taking a little brake from thc.
General impression is good. Very strong smell from the jar, sticky and good looking flowers, but that's not a smoke report, right?
The effect was a relaxing one, maybe just more chilled out and at peace coz there was hardly any body effect to it. Completely clear in the head, no thought or conversation impairment, no confusion etc. but I still wouldn't drive a car. Potency on par with the rest of the good stuff. Less speedy than the Bangi and less euphoric than the Blueberry, but I liked smoking her. Was brilliant to spend an evening/night listening to music with my neighbor, nice to chill on a sunday afternoon on the meadow with the horses...
No craziness, but nothing special as well, just a nice chilled out sativa. Clear but not speedy, although she does remove the tiredness/hazyness of mind induced by alcohol consumption for me.

I crossed her with the blueberry in hope for monster yield :smoke:

cheers and wish you all a beautiful summer!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
and here a flowering slender leaved sativa that I have labeled as NepJam, but she doesn't look like all the other NepJam. The earliest flowering of the lot, I have a few clones of her and hope she'll turn out nice, maybe I'll make some fem seed from her pollen.

here some Bangi Haze x (Guerrilla Gold x ???). No signs of flower yet, but good vigor and a nice limey scent from one of them.

I promised a Caribe smoke report, so I'll try to deliver one. Most of her is already gone. I have a little bit left for further testing, but now taking a little brake from thc.
General impression is good. Very strong smell from the jar, sticky and good looking flowers, but that's not a smoke report, right?
The effect was a relaxing one, maybe just more chilled out and at peace coz there was hardly any body effect to it. Completely clear in the head, no thought or conversation impairment, no confusion etc. but I still wouldn't drive a car. Potency on par with the rest of the good stuff. Less speedy than the Bangi and less euphoric than the Blueberry, but I liked smoking her. Was brilliant to spend an evening/night listening to music with my neighbor, nice to chill on a sunday afternoon on the meadow with the horses...
No craziness, but nothing special as well, just a nice chilled out sativa. Clear but not speedy, although she does remove the tiredness/hazyness of mind induced by alcohol consumption for me.

I crossed her with the blueberry in hope for monster yield :smoke:

cheers and wish you all a beautiful summer!

Welcome back vod,

Im glad to hear you are enjoying CBG's caribe :wink: It's without any doubt a vigorous, high yielding and powerful sativa!

I love the look of your guerrilla's nepalese jam and bangi haze plants, the third one doesnt look like NJ to me but could be a more jamaican recessive pheno. Hope you enjoy growing them, best wishes for flowering time!

V

vod

Outdoor update

Bangi Haze

NepJam

and this doesn't look like a NepJam at all. I think I mixed up the seeds. Must be a Shamanka from a polish friend. Smells like pine. Very nice. I hope to pollinate some plants with a reversed clone from her that I have. I like the early folowers and the smell. If the high is as sativa as thin the leaves are then I'llbe happy :D

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bangi haze x blueberry mmmmm sounds very delish great work vod..!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts