What's new

An adventure with ACE.

B

BeAn

Cmoon, cool dude, thanks for the K+!! :respect:

Vod, thanks man, be lucky! :D:yes:

Dubi, the B.haze sprouts are reluctant to grow at all, dont know whether the vigour has been lost with inbreeding, but i think they were old seeds from a re-seller...the Congo and nepjams i sprouted(almost 100%) more recently are now plants and are growing very well next to them...i must say i am disapointed not to get the chance to grow the B.haze this season..I still have two seeds from the pack left, but they will wait now as i have no more room. :badday:

The Congo and Nepjams that i started first are on they're 2nd set of true leaves and have very thick and sturdy stems, they grow roots very fast and will need a repot soon. :joint::yes: (im very impressed with these ones for sure, i will be getting another pack of each for later...):yeahthats

Jah bless.:rasta:

V

vod

Thank you dubi for the info.

my 3 BH are runts (crazy leaves and growth), but two of them are already coming out of it (normal growth and gaining speed). I have one from the other pack and she flowered quickly and frosty and I have revegged a clone of it to be a motherplant for outdoor planting.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Cmoon, cool dude, thanks for the K+!! :respect:

Vod, thanks man, be lucky! :D:yes:

Dubi, the B.haze sprouts are reluctant to grow at all, dont know whether the vigour has been lost with inbreeding, but i think they were old seeds from a re-seller...the Congo and nepjams i sprouted(almost 100%) more recently are now plants and are growing very well next to them...i must say i am disapointed not to get the chance to grow the B.haze this season..I still have two seeds from the pack left, but they will wait now as i have no more room. :badday:

The Congo and Nepjams that i started first are on they're 2nd set of true leaves and have very thick and sturdy stems, they grow roots very fast and will need a repot soon. :joint::yes: (im very impressed with these ones for sure, i will be getting another pack of each for later...):yeahthats

Jah bless.:rasta:

Good day,

Sounds like your Bangi Haze seeds were old. Please, pm me and will find a solution. Best wishes.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you dubi for the info.

my 3 BH are runts (crazy leaves and growth), but two of them are already coming out of it (normal growth and gaining speed). I have one from the other pack and she flowered quickly and frosty and I have revegged a clone of it to be a motherplant for outdoor planting.

Good day Vod,

A quick resinous bangi haze mother is great choice for outdoor growing in cold climates. Please, pm me if you have problems with the rest of the plants.

B

BeAn

^^Congo...:D

^^NepJam...:smile:

Recent pics next week, they grow real quick with thick stems so im sure there will be a difference in size...!:yeahthats

:rasta:

B

BeAn

picture.php

Thanks dude, Jah bless..:rasta:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice Bean :wink:

The Seedlings truely made a difference in the last days! Lovely big healthy leaves!

B

BeAn

FLG, thanks dude...the fast forward button would do nicely fo'sho...hehe. :D:yes:

Dubi, thanks amigo. The bigger plants are crying out to me for more root-space, they will have to wait another week in these small pots though..they grow strong as babies, especialy the NJ...

The Congo's make good table's....:wink:

B

BeAn

The Congo's and NepJams got a re-pot today, now under the HID/purple-t8 combo...the nj's really like to have lots of root-space and eat up nutrients quick, i sense they like to be dark green(the late starter has got root-bound in the small pot in a week or so)...the congo on the other hand, i feel they dont like to eat as much, smell less than the NJ(is it the jam or the nep that carries the smell?)...the late started congo's have caught up with the slowest of the first 3 started..:DThe only problem i foresee is too many females, as i can only fit in 6 of the next size pot im hoping for a 50/50 m/f ratio, ideal would be 2 nj males & 2 girls, with 4 Congo girls and on male(the NJ males will go outside, the congo male will be kept as a clone)...:smile:Bless..:rasta:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all,

Lovely robust and healthy plants Bean. Looks like they are enjoying there :wink: