What's new

An adventure with ACE.

B

BeAn

LOL....feel free to strum along to the positive vibrations Dubi, Rasjano has the snacks...:D

The NepJam female has been re potted into a 6.5l pot, i will take cuttings ver soon and then flip them...the Congo plants impress me with they're structure everytime, the tallest one that got bent 90 degrees has now got several pre-colas...#5 is probably male but still fantastic, #1 is darker, harder, faster than the rest...They seem to grow up, but with the branches growing up with the main stalk, im hoping the vertical flouro's make some buds down there...:chin:

Pics soon!:D:yes:

B

BeAn

^^Congo...:D..bit twisted after the thermostat incident, but they'll be fine i think...:smile:

^^The nepjam girl is in the near right corner, and a close up of her top....:smile:

^^Congo and Nepjam....:D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for share it Bean,

They are growing very healthy and bushy, looks like they are ready to explode at flowering time!

B

BeAn

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!

Hope they dont explode to much, theres only about 11" before the bulb hehe....:chin:....burnt tips in the future i think maybe...:smile:

Still cant take any credit, its the genetics that are doing all the work...im happy to have a few nepjam males, they are fantastic little plants and i cant wait to make some crosses to a few nice girls...PurpleKush x Nepjam is one in the pipeline.:yes:

Bless..:rasta:

S

Seismic

Looking good Bean! Makes me anticipate the finishing of my congo's all the more:joint:

B

BeAn

Your congo's look good man!!:yes:

^^These two congo males will hang around, i like the structure of #3 and #1 was simply the best plant from the start, both stretched loads even without root-space...:smile:

^^#5 & #2...

^^The Congo girl, shortest of the bunch...:D:yes:
Nepjam....:smile:
picture.php

B

BeAn

Thanks man, the nj girl i got may be the one im looking for, medium nodes and minimal stretch...the top bud gets real fatter everyday, gonna be crossing her with the two best congo males and a a few boys from a nepal highland line. :D

The congo girl is getting phat, the nodes are set out really nicely, and the stretch in this one was inches, her brothers stretched about a foot in the same pot, now the boys are in glasses of water and #5 has grown an inch since the chop without roots...overall im fucking impressed, i doubt the smoke will dissapoint bieng sativa....:smile:

In a couple of months i will sprout some MeoThai/mexi x banghi from LMN and hopefully a male will shed some pollen on the congo girl, or one of the boys pollen from the freezer maybe fill some bracts with semilias of the highest order...:yes:

Thanks to Dubi, Charlie, the Black Hand and everyone else for making this grow possible....!!!!:respect:

P.s. they were on 12/12 for the first week, then 10/14 for the second week until now, gonna put them back onto 12/12 now that the hormones have reached far beyond the point of critical levels for the bloom stage....:smile:

V

vod

BeAn they look perfect. Real beauty in the last picture. NepJam is scheduled for next round (thx dubi!).

I came to update on the Bangis of mine that I had some trouble with.

Here is the only plant that wasn't a runt from the two packs.
A reveg clone turned mother and now on the final stretch of flowering. I'm affraid I burned her. Check out the leaves. Nutes or light?
She flowers quickly and produces abundant resin early.

3 of the runts grew eventually out of their affliction. On of them a male that will throw pollen in a matter of days (hopefuly soon enough to pollinate the blueberry and caribe that I have in flower) and two other that are still small.

The Caribe smells wonderful, like sweet oranges. The most vigorous of the lot and the most smelly. I fear I have burned her as well a bit. She's very dark and the flowers stretched a little. I flushed her and hope for a good harvest. She's really pumping out flowers.

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
I have 5 Bangi Haze x Purpurea Ticinensis from Esbe and betting on Bangis mold resistance this season

I just germinated 3 of these! Do you have any idea which Purpurea T. is used in this cross? I'm pretty sure Esbe had both pure seeds of it, but also a newer version made with an Erdbeer x Danish Passion male(I think). I don't really know which was used, but I am really excited to try these out!

V

vod

I think both males were used, but as far as I know mine are the ones from the pure PT.
So far they are not doing very well in the forest. I'll be checking on them today, but about two weeks ago they were very small compared to the GrapefruitxVictorys of same age. One of the BHxPTwas male and already in full flower (first sacks opening).

magiccannabus

Veteran
Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear they aren't doing well. I have three seedlings started indoors, and have a picture of one of them in the Test Grows subforum of the HillTemple Collective forum, and I'll be posting pictures to my grow diary as they progress.

V

vod

No need to feel sorry :smoke:
The girls did catch up a good bit and I'm sure they'll turn out good enough :)
Will you grow yours outdoors?

magiccannabus

Veteran
I am not sure if any of mine will be ready soon enough to clone and get outdoors. I'm certainly going to try to get HTC North #1 out(C99XBlue Kiev), and maybe Esbe's C99 X Deep Chunk as well as a few local crossbreeds. It's hard to grow outside here though, lots of prison time involved potentially :(

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking nice Bean,

Hope you find the female interesting, good luck with the males too, they should produce some nice beans! :D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
3 of the runts grew eventually out of their affliction. On of them a male that will throw pollen in a matter of days (hopefuly soon enough to pollinate the blueberry and caribe that I have in flower) and two other that are still small.

The Caribe smells wonderful, like sweet oranges. The most vigorous of the lot and the most smelly. I fear I have burned her as well a bit. She's very dark and the flowers stretched a little. I flushed her and hope for a good harvest. She's really pumping out flowers.

High vod,

Im glad to hear you finally had the chance to flower bangi haze in your garden. Hope you enjoy her fine sativa effects. Caribe is also a great sativa, usually very high yielding, tasty and powerful, works great indoors.

V

vod

Hi dubi, the Bangi is drying already. I've smoked a little of the buds taken two weeks earlier and I like it so far. Strong spicy / slightly minty smell. Strong and heady high. The earliest got my heart racing.
Still not properly tested, but it looks like fine sativa effects indeed :D
I'll take a few pix of the finished product when time and light allow.

Here I have some fresh pix of the Caribe. Calyxes turning slightly blueish when ripening:

Very vigorous and looks like a good yielder indeed. The smell is strong, sweet and fruity. Reminds me of C99 and Grapefruit. Citrus and pineappleish. My favorite :D
I hope to see more of her and be able to judge yield better as I gave two big clones to friends who run two 400W under a bed.