What's new

AN admits to an Inferior product....

B

Bud Bug

The dude just did something seriously respectable. You only make yourself look bad when you criticize a guy after he does something honorable.

I don't know how anyone could recover any kind of respect after making a video like the AN vs SS video. Holy fuck an owner of one company making himself look like a 5 year old kid having an tantrum.

pffft who cares. I mean he could be a nut job in any manner of ways from eating his own shit while getting fucked by a horse to something extreme.

I care about results.

mr noodles

q for vince 514

did you find any h& g products around montreal ? ill give a try to the fucking stuff but in my necks of the woods here...lol they have shitty nutes on their shelves lol zeta and the label is sun bleached since 2004 lol !

i plan a trip to montreal in a not so distant future so a hint where to find the h& g would be appreciated

lol @ paranoid seeing big mike everywhere lol at thems , one of my friends posted here and was labelled big mike lmao a quebecers was called big mike bwhahahahaha ! the dude is 5'4 and 120 pounds wet behind the ears hahahahaha

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
q for vince 514

did you find any h& g products around montreal ? ill give a try to the fucking stuff but in my necks of the woods here...lol they have shitty nutes on their shelves lol zeta and the label is sun bleached since 2004 lol !

i plan a trip to montreal in a not so distant future so a hint where to find the h& g would be appreciated

lol @ paranoid seeing big mike everywhere lol at thems , one of my friends posted here and was labelled big mike lmao a quebecers was called big mike bwhahahahaha ! the dude is 5'4 and 120 pounds wet behind the ears hahahahaha

well mr noodles. there's not a whole lot of stores carrying the H&G line up , the only place i seen it is in my buddys grow shop , he has some H&G products , he gifted me aqua flakes to try out but i haven't got around to it yet...but one thing thing he did tell me about the products, is that they are some of the best shit to hit his shelves in years, he carries many european nutrient companys including some H&G products...........

mr.noodles if you end up taking a trip into the 514...pm me i'll give you the phone# and address of the store, if your still intrested....

:wave::wave:

swyork5

I dont see the big deal with big mike stating this

I dont see the big deal with big mike stating this

I use Roots excellerator and great white with my AN products. I have awesome roots and you only have to use 1 ml per gallon. Its worth the price and goes a long way. I think its nice for the industry when someone come out and state that there is a better product out there.

nnep

This is so strange, i wonder if he smoked a fat blunt before that and decided to fire up the web cam

vince514

Veteran
This is so strange, i wonder if he smoked a fat blunt before that and decided to fire up the web cam

i'm sure he did it to create some more hype for AN products espcially when he mentions that he will produce a "better" product, than H&G........either way , a strange business decision in the least..

joedub

yeah roots excelerator/aqua flakes/drip clean are the only 3 h&g products i'm using atm, w/ good results too. I've been using it ever since the guy @ the hydro shop gave me samples and told me "that stuff is concentrated, and works so good everyone I give it to usually comes back and buys it for the next run" and I have to say he's right cause I went back for it, even though I'm usually pretty cheap and try to duplicate or exceed product for less if possible, also gj maybe big mike is taking more honest approach, although I wish he would've aknowledged that roots excelerator>voodoo juice, atleast imo because roots excel= unknown PGR's/beneficials, and voodoo juice=beneficials(other than the proprietary strain that they have, u can obtain much higher quality beneficials/lower price, also any one who markets to cannabis specific nutes should realize that endo mycorrhizae are the ones that bond w/ most plants whilst the ecto are only able to symbiosis w/ certain trees and also they come in much higher spore counts thus skewing the spore count of useful bene's vs. useless atleast in the use for our favorite herb).

joedub

I don't know how anyone could recover any kind of respect after making a video like the AN vs SS video. Holy fuck an owner of one company making himself look like a 5 year old kid having an tantrum.

I don't post much but they did something that made me mad, I posted on there website blog that I would be greatly angered if that happened to me and would gladly call and write sunlight supply, but first before I could justify harassing a company I would need proof that what was being said was so, and I truly meant it, but after seeing my post get deleted the next day, what am I to think? thanks for confirming to me what type of people run AN, why the censorship? that's the weapon of the Oppressor!

Hey Mike,

Why don't you just create a profile called BIG MIKE and be done with it all ready. You and your company are insulting everyone's intelligence. So, the reason people are knocking you is not because of your company AN's products, which I believe has some excellent selections, but I would never buy your wears. You get bashed because of the constant FAKE profile posts.

Maybe if you came on here as BIG MIKE to back your product up, you might earn some respect. These 11 post wonder accounts you keep creating is getting tiresome.
I'd have to say I agree w/ you and that's one of the reason I don't buy AN, don't use these shady tactics, and don't blur the line between informing people and scaring them into buying products, If they need to discontinue anything about jump start it should be the tactics on there website "If your plants get off to a poor start, they’ll likely never recover. With Advanced Nutrients Jump Start, you ensure that your clones, seedlings and transplants develop better roots, resist stress and disease, and begin life with proper nutrients and growth compounds so they’ll thrive throughout life and deliver great harvests." or just stop bashing on other companies w/o proof, I haven't seen any nutrient companies release videos bashin AN constantly.:rant:

sorry about that had to get that out cause it made me mad how he wanted to get ppl to sympathise for him, makes me doubt his hydro for hunger video also where he said he wanted to donate and they wouldn't let him.

vaped

I rep the whole H&G line to the max. It is a bit more effort mixxing H&G than one part nutes but it is grade A chemistry. It has been big in the dam since I was last there in 2003. It won a distribution war with Hesi and has rivaled Canna. I dont know if this is the norm but at my grow shop you buy a jug of the part A and the part B is free. Bud xxl and multi zyme rock the plants out and I love it. I started on H&G by chance and I will try many others in the end H&G always has a place in my garden.

vince514

Veteran
I rep the whole H&G line to the max. It is a bit more effort mixxing H&G than one part nutes but it is grade A chemistry. It has been big in the dam since I was last there in 2003. It won a distribution war with Hesi and has rivaled Canna. I dont know if this is the norm but at my grow shop you buy a jug of the part A and the part B is free. Bud xxl and multi zyme rock the plants out and I love it. I started on H&G by chance and I will try many others in the end H&G always has a place in my garden.

i'm glad to hear a success story with the H&G..i've never seen a completed grow using only h&G maybe you could post a pic or 2?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
How is the Roots Excelurator used? I don't use many extra's, I try to keep it simple, but the overwhelmingly positive vibe for this product is undeniable.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I assume it has a different application than Clonex/Olivia's rooting solution. Is it used after clones have rooted, or right when cuts are taken?

vince514

Veteran
I assume it has a different application than Clonex/Olivia's rooting solution. Is it used after clones have rooted, or right when cuts are taken?

i think its used to soak your medium with and its used at a rate of 1-2ml per 1 gallon(4liters).......

i found at the back of my finalphase bottle a website to check the total amount of metals used in nutrient products.....when i checked it out , it literally blew me away with the amount of knowledge listed about different nutrients.......

you guys gotta check this out....

http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/egov/is/fert/

check it out...:wave:

L

Lord Humungus

that video is funny
the billy jack edits are great

i haven't been able to tell much difference between Root Excelurator and Canna Rhizotonic (used multiple bottles of both thru multiple crops)... i can use either and id be a happy camper.

been interested in H&G since i heard their chemist is the dude who helped canna formulate their stuff... any truth to that?

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Vince514, I am one of the few people that likes AN products around these parts, and even I switched over too H&G's Roots Excelurator over Voodoo Juice. I use the product as soon as my clones root until week 2 of flowering. I got a 500ml bottle a while ago and I still have plenty, this stuff works just as good as voodoo juice if not better and since its so concentrated it last MUCH LONGER. AN doesn't have a product that compares to roots excelurator but they have plenty of great ones: big bud and overdrive to name a couple.