What's new

AN admits to an Inferior product....

toohighmf

Veteran
too bad fat mike didnt compare apples to apples and based these opinions on their shitty jumpstart. seaweed... not voodoo juice. though I hate AN, I think voodoo juice works just as well as roots excelurator. I just don't like adding carbs or paying $400 a gallon (equivilent to 500ml RE) of voodoo. + I don't like anything alive in my garden. I grow hydro in a sterile substrate.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
Vince514, I am one of the few people that likes AN products around these parts, and even I switched over too H&G's Roots Excelurator over Voodoo Juice. I use the product as soon as my clones root until week 2 of flowering. I got a 500ml bottle a while ago and I still have plenty, this stuff works just as good as voodoo juice if not better and since its so concentrated it last MUCH LONGER. AN doesn't have a product that compares to roots excelurator but they have plenty of great ones: big bud and overdrive to name a couple.

i dont hate AN i just thought the video was funny as hell when i saw it...i use AN and get great results,,,,,i've never tried H&G's products but voodoo works very well for me....but i would consider trying out the root Excelurator in the future...i'm always up for new things...

too bad fat mike didnt compare apples to apples and based these opinions on their shitty jumpstart. seaweed... not voodoo juice. though I hate AN, I think voodoo juice works just as well as roots excelurator. I just don't like adding carbs or paying $400 a gallon (equivilent to 500ml RE) of voodoo. + I don't like anything alive in my garden. I grow hydro in a sterile substrate.

i agree with you the price of voodoo is outrageous , but it works very well..:wave:

Str8Dank

i bet they lost their supplier or he realized how he was loosing in the market place to hg on the rooting hormone so he puts this video out making him look like a honest adviser to his 'clients' gaining your trust. now that everyone thinks this guy is so great and only puts out the best products he will either re release this product once he has proper supplies back in place or after a appropriate grace period and say it is new and improved and watch his bank account sky rocket. don't get fooled by the hype....

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
i bet they lost their supplier or he realized how he was loosing in the market place to hg on the rooting hormone so he puts this video out making him look like a honest adviser to his 'clients' gaining your trust. now that everyone thinks this guy is so great and only puts out the best products he will either re release this product once he has proper supplies back in place or after a appropriate grace period and say it is new and improved and watch his bank account sky rocket. don't get fooled by the hype....

very logical post:tiphat:

B

Bud Bug

So were the Dr Hornby versions of AN inferior since they had a fall out and changed all the labels? Doesn't voodoo now say "New Improved"

I talked to someone who knows Hornby and asked him if Hornby knew anything about plants nutritions and he laughed his ass off. He said Hornby in an expert on chemicals in cannabis and is good at analyzing data but he knows shit about plant nutrition/food chemicals.

toohighmf

Veteran
I met da dr. He is a great anylist, but he does not design plant nutrition profiles. Ever want to know exactly what's in your nugs? He tests for THC% CBD's & CBN's. He will also anylize heavy metals. Send him 6g. Of weed and $300!

beejaybug

hilarious! i grow hydro too and like to keep things simple.
this video was hilarious, at the end of the day its a business people, remember that...

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
When you are selling 26 bottles for different products does it matter if you pull one?