What's new

amnesia haze

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
both way too sweet for me personally almost artificial candy .. like most (faster commercial ammo cuts) going around here in my opinion , but stinkss
unmistakably like amnesia right in your face Lol , and has an amazing bag appeal for most ppz , both + -11w

OMG artificial candy like.Where is the Amnesia which brings a full incense aroma when you put the flame in it.

RED 1

Amnesia Haze IBL

Amnesia Haze IBL

Indoor under 600W HPS
picture.php

picture.php

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I go back in thread whats up whit your cut belgo it looks fire ?

Like proper Haze dominant Ammo 13week.
What is smoke report,smell etc...

belgowiet

I go back in thread whats up whit your cut belgo it looks fire ?

Like proper Haze dominant Ammo 13week.
What is smoke report,smell etc...

I lost her for a few years now, I moved a few years ago to, someplace on a Spanish island and lost all my mothers allong the way past years...

and to be honest im smoking her for some many years in so many different pheno`s that i really don´t care anymore about keeping one as a mom .
its time to move on :thank you:

belgowiet

I was working in my flower room today, and I had a few clones left that I unfortunately don't have room for anymore.
after giving some away, I decided to select the best 2 of those that were left.
and give her a place so I can play with her.

they are said to be 12w minimum. so we'll see.

I have to edit my post above, because now I have ammo´s as a mother again. LOL

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Macauley

So two varieties are kicking around? I've been looking for 2 years and have not found seeds in the US. Amnesia haze is my favorite strain of all time so I'd love to find a us seed source

Happy Times

So two varieties are kicking around? I've been looking for 2 years and have not found seeds in the US. Amnesia haze is my favorite strain of all time so I'd love to find a us seed source

It’s not straight up Amnesia Haze but Rare Dankness has a strain called Jenny Kush, I believe it’s Amnesia Haze x Rare Dankness #2 (the #2 is something OG Kush - related?)

The one I saw was way Amnesia Haze leaning

Hempsmoke

Hey
I haven't read the full thread yet (page 8) but there's a lot of confusion about the Amnesia haze.

The most important thing is that Amnesia Haze is not equal to Amnesia Haze

The one is Amnesia, which was later also called Amnesia Haze and is now known as the Core cut.
Amnesia itself was an unique super silver haze bagseed.

Then theres the amnesia haze from soma.
It has nothing to do with ssh or any "real" haze as confirmed by soma by providing the genetic makeup of his amnesia haze which was some Jamaican x hawaiian afghani or something like that. Soma made the seeds some time after the amnesia core cut got famous in Dutch Coffeeshops.

After soma released his seeds the confusion began and people started calling amnesia amnesia haze and vice versa

Now this knowledge comes from the mid 2000s and I can recall soma got a lot of hate in some forums back then and many people accused him of trying to cash in on a known name with genetics that don't have anything to do with the real thing just as he did with his NYCD (which supposedly didn't contain any real ecsd genetics).

I don't know if the genetic makeup provided by soma is real or if it is just a cross or s1 of the amnesia core cut.
As someone here already said, it was a seedy business back then, in the dark ages.

Said that, nycd and amnesia haze are for sure good strains on their own.
I'm goin to get some sweet amnesia haze seeds from Sweet seeds but even they can't tell if its the core cut or the soma haze...

Edit: seems like the origins already got clarified within the thread, so it's just a summary ^^

Last edited:

belgowiet

hard to say, once there was 1 Amnesia (Haze?).
where, who, how or what will probably never be known for 100% certainty.
or maybe by a select group of people and then still .. the truth in these "canna bussines" you always have to take with a grain "or a mountain" of salt, especially what happened in the past.
how many varieties are going around now is even more difficult to say ...
you have the hypro, core, gold, soma, S5, PioneerC5 and many other cuts that are the most popular.
they are all delicious.
But every cuttings farmer I know has a different pheno from an amnesia (H) none of the above mentioned.
which all smell and taste identically the same, but all look different and have different flowering times.
What I really want to say is that there are thousands of Amnesia pheno going around in the Netherlands alone.

belgowiet

Hey
I haven't read the full thread yet (page 8) but there's a lot of confusion about the Amnesia haze.

The one is Amnesia, which was later also called Amnesia Haze and is now known as the Core cut.
Amnesia itself was an unique super silver haze phenotype.

It has nothing to do with ssh or any "real" haze as confirmed by soma by providing the genetic makeup of his amnesia haze which was some Jamaican x hawaiian afghani or something like that. Soma made the seeds some time after the amnesia core cut got famous in Dutch Coffeeshops.

After soma released his seeds the confusion began and people started calling amnesia amnesia haze and vice versa

Now this knowledge comes from the mid 2000s and I can recall soma got a lot of hate in some forums back then and many people accused him of trying to cash in on a known name with genetics that don't have anything to do with the real thing just as he did with his NYCD (which supposedly didn't contain any real ecsd genetics).

I don't know if the genetic makeup provided by soma is real or if it is just a cross or s1 of the amnesia core cut.
As someone here already said, it was a seedy business back then, in the dark ages.

I'm goin to get some sweet amnesia haze seeds from Sweet seeds but even they can't tell if its the core cot or the soma haze....

You can say whatever you want about soma and we won't find out the truth either, but soma's n.y.c diesel and its amnesia Haze are / were exceptional that thousands of growers around the world have happily cultivated and smoked.
For me amnesia is a real typical Dutch Haze - but not when you look at nevil`s A5 cut.
what i want to say with a dutch haze is that it is exceptionally sweet, which a real haze is certainly not.
Just for all haters and certain fans boys, I'm not saying that A5 from nevil is pure haze, but it is much spicier than most haze hybrids that came after in the Netherlands, especially when crossed with skunks and indica`s and especially all ssh crosses / pheno `s

vinrusso

Hey

Amnesia itself was an unique super silver haze phenotype.

I'm goin to get some sweet amnesia haze seeds from Sweet seeds but even they can't tell if its the core cot or the soma haze....
Amnesia core cut was never called amnesia haze. Amnesia is not a haze, maybe 5% haze genetic hidden in there from Neville haze. It's basically 8 week indica hybrid. Soma's amnesia haze is not haze or amnesia, but it is a 90% sativa. Closer to haze than these cookie cutter amnesia's.

Latest posts

Latest posts