What's new

Amare Technologies Solar Spec Insights

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am somewhat hesitant to go dark as more new pistils are developing. That said, this strain is prone to pony tail when past their due date

Another issue, not exclusive to using the SS panels, is my trics haven't gotten cloudy.

Oddly, I never get cloudy or amber trichs, no matter the strain or light system.

Seems crazy, but could it be hydro related?

Pics taken yesterday

View attachment 297745 View attachment 297746

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some NYE pics to drool over

Dried Blueberry Cheesecake- 31g of fine looking tightly trimmed buds (no pic) was grown mostly over 2x SS 150s, but at crunch time I needed one SS 150 for my new seedlings

SS260

Harvested the small 2 branch sat (Big Mex)

She is HEAVY-PHAT
luxhello.gif

Fattest buds I have ever had, some of which goes to Hydro-Research +Size flowering amendment, as well as the awesomeness that is the SS 260- when properly used :laughing:

The spray can diameter is 2 5/8"!

May wait until tomorrow to harvest the larger sat, then again....

View attachment 298145 View attachment 298146

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You still running the lights 14" above plants? right now I have mine at 19".

Sorry, but I haven't been keeping this thread going. See signature for new one

I am in early flip, meaning plants are mature and seem better able to handle the umoles.

I am running 2 tents

1. 2 x SS 150
2. SS 260

I have no set distance, just move them up down according to how they respond, but between 30" early veg and ~ 14" during flower

Taken 2 days ago (I forgot to turn the reds off over the WWx)

Silver Skunk
View attachment 302606

WW x G13
View attachment 302607

J

justsmoke

Hi just read your journal. How tall do you think you can you grow your plants under the ss 260? Also, how much did you yield off one? Thanks.