What's new

Alleged Hamilton Marijuana Internet Operation Busted

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Wow...growing, living in, and having people send money orders to the same house in Indiana....crazy....just a matter of time.
Emphasis on in Indiana! Especially a small town in Indiana, population less than 1500! Look at the size of this town-
http://www.hamiltonindiana.org/stats.php

They mentioned that the guy was from Michigan, and Hamilton Indiana is close to the state border of Michigan. But Michigan and Indiana authorities deal with the 'drug problem' quite differently, in my experience, Michigan being at least a little bit cooler. Maybe they got away with it in Michigan, and then f*cked up by tryin' to do it down in Dogbutt Indiana!

Very ***not smart***
Sorry, but these ppl was really not thinking. :wallbash:
Might as well have put it on eBay.

Last edited:

Bonehead

Stories like this make me glad to have decent parents who know blood is thicker than any blue law badge.[/quote]
:yeahthats

Jnugg

Veteran
What fucktards and by that I mean the mom,the thieving little bitch of a son,the so-called "Elite" and his dumbfuck g/f...all a bunch of fucktards.I tell ya'll it only takes one bad apple to screw it up for everyone else....first we need to get weed legal in all 50 states,then go about running a seed biz in the states,but the supposed "breeders" better be legit because if I were to spend $160 for a freakin 10 pack and it turned out to be some bagseed or not what it was labeled......I'd hunt the fucker down!

ddrew

Veteran
I still say the real P.O.S. here is the mom.
The seed guys were running their business to the best of their limited mental abilities.
The kid stealing from his mom, big deal, come on, who hasn't done just as stupid of stuff as a kid.
The mom could have handled the kid herself at home, could have called the cops on the kid to teach him a lesson.
Elite did nothing to her, they did not force her son to steal from her, her poor parenting is responsible for that.
But no, lets f**k up the lives of people she doesn't know, who did nothing to her or her son.
I hope she gets ass raped in a dark ally some where.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as much as i hate to see anyone take a hit, Elite was a loose cannon on the scene.

he operated way outside what most of us would consider a safe operation.

CBF

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I still say the real P.O.S. here is the mom.
The seed guys were running their business to the best of their limited mental abilities.
The kid stealing from his mom, big deal, come on, who hasn't done just as stupid of stuff as a kid.
The mom could have handled the kid herself at home, could have called the cops on the kid to teach him a lesson.
Elite did nothing to her, they did not force her son to steal from her, her poor parenting is responsible for that.
But no, lets f**k up the lives of people she doesn't know, who did nothing to her or her son.
I hope she gets ass raped in a dark ally some where.

Hell no. That mom was just doing what millions of other brainwashed moms would have done- trying to protect her son from the 'drug dealers', selling 'poison'.
The people who got busted deserved it (yes, I said that shit), for being so arrogantly stupid. They were totally asking for it. That's my $.02 worth.

ddrew

Veteran
Elite was a loop tard outfit, no doubt, and would have gone down sooner or later, but they still didn't need mom to pound that last nail in their coffin for them.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
loop tard, lol. my point is, the mom was just doing what a lot of mom's would do (including mine, unfortunately.) If it wasn't this mom, it would have been somebody else's mom. Or something else.
If they had a website, well that's a billboard. A big billboard with a big marijuana leaf on it. Don't see many of those in Indiana, wonder why? Loop tards, indeed!

Greens

First off I don't think Elite genetics and Greens is the same person. Isn't greens the Gurelia Gold guy from across the boader. And Elite Genetics is some guy that was selling people bagseed for outragous prices and got called out for it a million times. He said he was the only one with the real Chem 91 :laughing: . And also had about 140 different strains he was selling on his internet site.

And seconed how dumb can you be to sell seeds out of the same address you make the seeds at?

Well, this certainly isn't me, "the Guerilla Gold guy" from unleashdagreen.net. I really don't like the fact that this guy chose the same handle as me. I've been well known on the cannabis boards for almost ten years and now people are going to mix us up. To tell you the truth, "Elite Genetics" sounds like a big scam to me and they were just selling whatever shitty beans they could make. Karma bit them in the bum in the end...

Greens

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Guy was a turd! Sold fake ass beans at crazy prices. Trash talked anyone else with the cuts as fakes, stole most of his gear to begin with. Got banned for being a panty waste piece of sh**. Karma is a Big Bitch and she came a callin his name finally! Surprised it took so long. How many fools did he scam before getting dropped by a mom and her thievin kid??? You couldnt make this shit up people!!!

biteme

don't take offense mr. greens of guerrilla gold fame. this fella was actually known as greens4me abbreviated to grns4me or just greens by many and besides, i think you will probably now have the handle all to yourself.

peace-biteme

lordbudly

Veteran
Well, this certainly isn't me, "the Guerilla Gold guy" from unleashdagreen.net. I really don't like the fact that this guy chose the same handle as me. I've been well known on the cannabis boards for almost ten years and now people are going to mix us up. To tell you the truth, "Elite Genetics" sounds like a big scam to me and they were just selling whatever shitty beans they could make. Karma bit them in the bum in the end...

Greens

Greens im glad you cleared that up everytime i say greens i had to bite my lip and continue through and you straightened it out first i see

G

Greyskull

for the record my reference to 'greens' was meant to identify seaofgreens/elite, not Greens

thank you for your time

OsWiZzLe

Really cool of all of u to beat a dude while he's down....retarded or not....this man got popped and is gonna do some serious time for ganja....aside from all the lame charges...the bulk of them are for herb....all u guys are sitting here bashing the dude to pieces...that girl is 20 years old...i'm sure u guys at 20 were all geniuses no one could take advantage of u huh....

i have 2 of his strains as my keepers right now....and one of them is a 3 lbs per light cut..... i doubt 98% of u on here with so much opinion about the guy have never even grown his shit out......yet everyone has something dick to say....grow up

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You would def have to have your marbles loose ,to fill/ship orders directly in the states.Just a matter of time .Bad ,Bad judgement.On the other note,im still running cuts from a pack of his gear.Im happy with it,but ive had nothing similar to make any judgement or comparisons.

Didn't I see a photo of Elite in High Times recently? Accepting some sort of trophy for best breeder? Probably even travelled to Spain or the Dam for that if I recall correctly...pretty daring for a guy with warrants out.

Doing a little internet search turned up some things about Jesse that make me a little ill:

"Jesse Steven Groth is the Silent Observer Fugitive of the Month for April
2007. Groth is wanted for failing to appear for sentencing on the Delivery
and Manufacturing of 5 - 45 kilos of Marijuana, Wire Fraud, Mail Fraud, and
Child Neglect."

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20090730/LOCAL03/307309989/1002/LOCAL

More details on this are in the news article.

" Groth had been charged with bilking eBay buyers out of thousands of dollars, not sending them sports cards they had bought. He was sentenced in absentia to two years in prison on two of the counts and ordered to pay $20,788 in restitution, according to court documents.

Postal inspectors believed Groth was in the Hamilton area, and the address they gave local police was the same one under investigation in the marijuana-seed case, according to court documents."

Child Endangerment? CPS in michigan = lost child. Talk about the tons of money he owed in court costs for that, plus how bad they take everything you make/own in michigan just for being involved with family court. Its no surprise that he resorted to stealing money from ebay and selling 3 seeds for $200. I mean really? 3 seeds for $200??? That's robbery right there, and people bought that stuff day and night.

Best of luck Jesse. When you get out (if) remember a small word.. KARMA.