What's new

All i want for Xmas is.....

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
my girl to love my plants instead of avoid them and some good company!
one of those LEDs in the stocking aint hurting nothin but the coal it replaces...

D

DJXXPLATINUM

i would like to roll a joint long enough to pass it around to every cool person on the planet!!also i want to complete the propagation of a headband707(sourdiesel x og) x redwood cross!!! two oz trichromes!!! nugz as big as a recliner!!! whew back to earth!!! i just want to make it through today happy and wake up tomorrow doin the same!!! PEACE AND HAPPY HOLIDAZE!!!! DJ

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
but what i got my eye on is the new motorola Droid - looks sick as hell
:biglaugh:
Get it you wont be disappointed. Its a fun gadget. And a hell of a phone to boot.

But what do i want for Christmas?
For my family to get all they wish for.
And Chocolate Thia, Chocolate Trip, and Green crack.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
I'm a total scrooge. BAAAAHHHHHH Huuuummmmbug!!

I don't really do the whole Christmas thing...I don't really do birthdays either. Not sure what it is...I'm not really one to let other do something for me. However, I realize it is a character flaw, and I'm working on it.

I suppose, I have been gifted sooo many things this past year, from so many wonderful people, I'd honestly feel a bit guilty to ask for more.

But in the spirit of this thread...if I were to ask for one thing for Christmas, I'd have to say a nice ductless air conditioning unit!! I've seen those in action in a grow now, and I want it. Seems to work much better than the window unit route...

dank.Frank

same here really...

As always, I just want a good crop, and a hot girl to keep me warm.

yea i want a couple of crops to go well and safe...and a hot girl...summer here so dont need her to keep me warm...but have other jobs in mind to keep her occupied :D .HH. =]-~

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
All I want is the woman of my dreams...........Christine

i hear that man, im kinda searchin for a new relationship as well, for some reason most of my ex's we started in december. im tired of fooling around with my Ex when i know there is nothing there.

so yea, this christmas, i want a new girl, and a nice fat christmas tree in my living room.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want C.A.M.P. to cure out all the nug they confinascated and spreead to medi patients

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
an official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time. DUH!

peace -fb

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
god, do you know how many red ryders i've gotten for christmas? man i miss being a kid lol

ArcticBlast

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
fuck! so far i can only afford gifts for like, the first 8 posters. i am gonna have to rob a bank to get to the rest of ya's. seems like leds are the growers gift of choice this year. maybe i can get a good deal if i buy in bulk......

I

idoreallytry

girls seeds and electronics seem to be the most popularr,,,well and enourmous buds like DJ said would be the ultimate present lol,,,lets hear everyones,,if u stop in u might as well type something,,,we can't have that many scrooges lol,,,peace

F

farmerred

I want everyone here to get what they wish for, so long as it's reason able.

Rock.Steady

Dear Santa,
I haven't written in a really long time, but also havent asked for anything in a really long time, so, I hope you remember me and we are still on good terms.
This past year has been good n bad. I and many friends have had great grows. Several in that same circle, lost some great grows. I personally had the shiat scared outta me so bad at 6am one day, that i didnt crap for a week.
but I digress.
Santa, this year, I only want one thing.
Please help me find a new place to live. A place where I can once again feel secure from unkind and unnecessary persecution, investigation and intimidation. Please help me find a new space, where I can once again have a nice little grow, be one with nature and share my love with others as we praise Jah in the festive spirit of happiness. and let me reunite with all my canna-friends who I miss so insanely.

this is all I am asking this year.
I dont want one other freaking G-D thing, ok?:wallbash:

matter of fact, i wont ask another thing for 5 years, if you give me this.

I

idoreallytry

Dear Santa,
I haven't written in a really long time, but also havent asked for anything in a really long time, so, I hope you remember me and we are still on good terms.
This past year has been good n bad. I and many friends have had great grows. Several in that same circle, lost some great grows. I personally had the shiat scared outta me so bad at 6am one day, that i didnt crap for a week.
but I digress.
Santa, this year, I only want one thing.
Please help me find a new place to live. A place where I can once again feel secure from unkind and unnecessary persecution, investigation and intimidation. Please help me find a new space, where I can once again have a nice little grow, be one with nature and share my love with others as we praise Jah in the festive spirit of happiness. and let me reunite with all my canna-friends who I miss so insanely.

this is all I am asking this year.
I dont want one other freaking G-D thing, ok?:wallbash:

matter of fact, i wont ask another thing for 5 years, if you give me this.

here here, hope u find what u r looking for,,,,peace