All i want for Xmas is.....

I

idoreallytry

alright getting closer to xmas lets hear what everyone wants,,,,peace

I could use an Iphone

iphone_home.gif

I

idoreallytry

i dont know much about iphones, but the touchphone i had sucked ass,,,hope the iphone is better,,,peace

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
OG Tahoe, OG Larry, Sour Diesel IBL, Chemdog IBL for the seed collection lol. And everybody to get what they want also.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
While Samsung identifies these new, thin sets as “LED TVs” in its ads and on the shipping cartons, and while its website proclaims “a new HDTV technology…,” this is simply not the case.

These sets use conventional LCD (liquid crystal display) technology. White LEDs (light emitting diodes) mounted around the bezel edge, instead of more conventional means of illumination, provide panel backlighting.

There are true LED displays, of course, like Mitsubishi’s Diamond Vision and Panasonic’s Astrovision, used as giant outdoor displays in stadiums and in New York’s Times Square, that utilize up to 30 million red, blue and green LEDs to produce a full-color HD image.

Best Buy piles on, mimicking Samsung’s advertising in its weekly circular, listing these sets as LED HDTVs, while other LCD-based sets are identified as “LCD HDTVs.” In-store shelf tags also identify the televisions as “LED HDTVs” (see photos).

I'm stickin with plasma for now :) LCD if i had a bright room, but mine is always dark :)

Ive got a Asus EEE PC 1000HE, it is advertised as having a LED back lit display.

Are they true LED?

Latest posts

Latest posts