What's new

All i want for Xmas is.....

L

LolaGal

Dear Santa:

How is Mrs. Claus doing? And the elves? I hope the reindeer are doing well too. Any new ones this year?

This year please bring me some new grow lights, a new bong, some coconut flavored rolling papers, some Floramite and some Serenade. Some Sugar Daddy would be nice too. If you have room in your sleigh some hardwood flooring would be nice, cherry would be pretty.

Thanks for all the goodies from last year!

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
32" 1080p 120hz Samsung LCD.. Xbox 360 elite with monster hdmi wires.. :rasta:

Got the 32 Sammy LCD, only 720, but works FINE for me! :) And you want the MW2 limited edition 360, with the 250 gig HD! I got that to replace my Elite that got smoke and water damaged beyond repair (the repair guy did let me keep the 120gig HD from it tho, for the other 360 we have). Sweet!

As always, I just want a good crop, and a hot girl to keep me warm.

I'll agree with this, working on the good crop, and as for the girl...Dunno on that, been kinda avoiding one chick whos basically throwing herself at me, while going after another who is even busier than I am...Life is interesting, to say the least.

I'll just say I'm happy with all I have been lucky enough to acquire/experience, and hope that those less fortunate than I can have a good holiday season. I'm sure mine will be just as awesome as everything has been lately. :wave:

whiterabbit9

Veteran
I want to succeed school...

don't want to come back for another year...shame...

seriously
if I pass

it would be crazy

I could chill all christmas.
if I fail.. oh my god...

beat myself all christmas

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I'd really like a tumble trimmer (anyone have any experiance of those?) ...failing that some bubblebags :D

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
all i want 4 x-mas is my 2 front teeth lol

all the elite cutz of medz mixed in 1 joint if santa can bring that it would be nice

Sleepy

Veteran
well, santa came early here...

she was discreet, too!

hehehe

seriously, all i want is a job that pays me well enough so i can have health insurance and buy my kids some gifts and food.:wallbash:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Just more peace and more quality people around me and those I care for.. I don't care for other type of presents, those can be bought any time of the year..

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
A big ass house on the beach in Malibu and 50 4 x 8 hydro tables and lights setups. Otherwise, I'm pretty good.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
well, santa came early here...

she was discreet, too!

hehehe

seriously, all i want is a job that pays me well enough so i can have health insurance and buy my kids some gifts and food.:wallbash:

LED's huh?? that is bad ass on so many levels
how much space does one cover compared to a 1kw hps?
i'd want at least 4-6 but what am i looking at like 5 grand?

Alls i want for christmas is a get out of jail free card
but what i got my eye on is the new motorola Droid - looks sick as hell
but i guess i'd settle for them LEDs :biglaugh:

temunator

i want nothing since i get everything i want .... 24th dec. 11pm we will pickup my brother .... havent seen him for 2 years and hes living in spain^^

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got mine early

i got mine early

Boy,thats a tough one,i'm pretty happy all in all,everything i need will come in time,i just need to do the work to get to where i want to be....that being said,a little tang would not be remiss in the unc's life,but aside from that

More Genes!!!!! I'm a gene whore,i admit it:laughing:

I

idoreallytry

yeah more Beans surprised that answer hasn't been more popular,,,peace

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
All I really wanna....iz....MY spot on the pre-sale bean list from REZ......to make any and all my choices first before the slaughter.........
and have first dubbz......on the ELITE....from this newest bean drop......

pss......if possiable......I really would like for SEEDBAY to get a CreditCard machine........that would be my 2nd... x-maz wish.....

to me really BOTH are doable.........in either order or fashion.......

ido....check into that and let Santa know......whatzUP...........

YB