What's new

ALL ACCESS PASS

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
These gals are just about ready. I can't wait to smoke a new batch of this stuff....hasn't been around in the rotation in a loooooooooong time. No matter what I've grown in the past, this Long Island Old School is one of the top strains I've ever had the pleasure of working with. It's incredibly hearty, relatively good at being resistant to diseases and pests, super stinky, and ultra-potent. Of all the the strains I'd like to smoke people out with, this one rises to the top. I think it may even be a F.U.C.K.E.M. cup entry for me (if that ever goes down...ROFL). Nonetheless, enjoy some shots of her (these new ultra large and macro shots are the bomb-diggity!!!)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

grapepunched

looking really tasty accessndx!
what's the story behind her again?
grow hard and stay stoned~

-gp

accessndx

Veteran
Grape: it's a strain that goes waaaaaaaaay back in time to my youth...
I used to buy pounds of the dankity stuff from a close friend in Long Island. Then I was introduced to someone higher on the ladder, and we became good friends also. He let me know that the strain was being grown by an acquaintence of his, and it had been the singular strain grown for quite some time.
Over time, we'd run into a bean or two in large quantities of nug....nothing looked like it was deliberately seeded and we were confused about finding beans.
Nontheless, the seeds were kept and stored away for years. Then one day, the grower that had the lockdown on this strain just decided he wanted to retire. He had literally millions in real estate from his various ops....and was sketched out about continuing to grow for a variety of different reasons.
It was at that time we decided to crack the beans. The rest is history. As far as I know, there are only 2 people that have this strain left in bean form or clone form. The prior grower ditched all his gear and retired. I was the person that grew out a bunch of the beans we found and isolated 2 phenotypes that we thought were the best. I've kept it alive and kicking ever since....and I have no intention of ever losing it.

Truly one of the dankest strains I've ever tasted and experienced.

I had smoked this strain to exhaustion right before I went to Amsterdam last Feb./March...then I smoked like an animal for 1 week straight...every strain, every hash...you name it. The night I came back from Amsterdam, I lit up a bone of this stuff and said to myself: "Ya' know, I was taking this strain for granted....it's easily as strong as all the stuff I smoked, 2x as tasty....and it could in fact win a cup IMHO".

This strain cut through all B.S. even after a week of partying in the 'dam.

Pulling some in the next few days, so I'm eager to get it dried, cured and smokin!

P.S.-CF....glad you downloaded wolverine vs. hulk...awesome slugfest! You should get the thor vs. hulk also....both were uber cool. Well worth the watch....extremely violent and graphic for a Marvel production. Not quite the adaptation I expected. AWESOME!

C

cellardweller

aww...are you guys watchin cartoons in your feety pajamas smokin on tha ol'school?? :laughing: :muahaha:

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Dammit dude. You said the white is a mofo to get rooted too huh?? Thanks for dropping a fat deuce in my crunchberries. I was hoping I would have an easy week. It's turing into a PITA month.

Pics are looking mighty fine budro. It's funny how continued smoking of a cerain flavor can diminish it's worth. (til you have to find a replacement) This is why I have not abondoned the F13 yet. There is just something special about her that tickles the pickle every session. I wouldnt call her a cup winner, but she is numero uno in my garden still.

Oh, I was always a Dark Horse guy. But I am still graced by the marvel mayhem every once in a while. Off the check it out.

SD

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup F.U.C.K.E.R. just slidin thru smokin the bad ass bubba with you my man.
bout to roll up some blueberry and get anhialated (however thats spelled;)
hope i can make the trip.should be hearing from the surgeons office anyday now.
either way imma make me a trip when im better,should be nicer by then too.
peace my man.-T-

...while the body high is similar to that heightened sensitivity you get when you do X and get in a warm shower (sorry...there's no better analogy than this if you've done the former).

fantastic description... I'm sold on these for sure. Where do I find the F.U.C.K.E.M. thread? I saw something in Frank's sig and I was just making sure I wasn't on a wild goose chase:1help:

Last edited:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
high FAM, just lettin' y'all know i found the place! and to let y'all know
how proud i am to be flyin' the colors, mucho love to all my new FAMILY!

Bozo, :woohoo:Congrats!!:woohoo: on your colors man, I would consider that a definite honor to be associated with such a great group of people :joint: keep up the good stuff guys and thanks for sharing what you do, I'll be doing the same as soon as I find a safe place
~FF~

Last edited:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Bozo, Congrats on your colors man, I would consider that a definite honor to be associated with such a great group of people, now show us your women. ;)

lol, thanks man, i'm feelin' very lucky, i've met a few of these F.U.C.K.E.R.s
in the real world and they are top notch man, top notch in thier skills and
top notch just as human beings. i'm proud to call them friends.

as to pics of the babes, i'll be takin' em all out for a photo shoot tonight so
look for the pics later tonight or in the mornin'.

accessndx

Veteran
Nonetheless, I wanted a place to be able to post pictures, smoke reports and other assorted information that was consolidated...
So if you'd like, you're more than welcome to pop in, ask questions, make comments, share your experience and otherwise enjoy. For my f.a.m.i.l.y. and friends the door's always open.

:yeahthatsThese were some of the most important words uttered in the first post of this thread. It's not some smoke and mirrors gimmick. It's historical. I never envisioned this place replacing something that was near and dear to me, but if it can serve that purpose so be it. I'm glad to see some of my family and friends reviving this tired old thread. As always I'll continue to post my pictures and insanity, but I'm always interested in seeing what YOU have cooked up, what's going on with YOU and YOURS, and how it's hanging.
Not to belabor the point: this place has always been to post pictures of your gear and grows...smoke reports, and "other assorted information". For my F.A.M.I.L.Y. and FRIENDS, the door is and has always been open...please consider my home, yours.
All I ask is that you follow the rules of the site, which are not mine but I endeavor to follow.

:yeahthatsThese were some of the most important words uttered in the first post of this thread. It's not some smoke and mirrors gimmick. It's historical. I never envisioned this place replacing something that was near and dear to me, but if it can serve that purpose so be it. I'm glad to see some of my family and friends reviving this tired old thread. As always I'll continue to post my pictures and insanity, but I'm always interested in seeing what YOU have cooked up, what's going on with YOU and YOURS, and how it's hanging.
Not to belabor the point: this place has always been to post pictures of your gear and grows...smoke reports, and "other assorted information". For my F.A.M.I.L.Y. and FRIENDS, the door is and has always been open...please consider my home, yours.
All I ask is that you follow the rules of the site, which are not mine but I endeavor to follow.

I've really just been looking for a place to call home as it's been difficult for me to find like-minded people in some of places I've lived. It's just good to know that good people do exist, it's just a matter of fate in them being brought into your life. I look forward to getting to know everyone better and more importantly, I'm ready to get back to smokin my own again :( these people here have no clue what they're doing and I'm just going to have to move back closer to home. I've spent the last few days just reading some of you guy's journals and I have to admit, I've learned so much since I joined here. I'm involved in the music industry (underground/club music)... so if anyone is into that, def. hit me up, I'll hook you up :D

access, didn't mean to hijack the thread bro, love what you've been doin and total respect for you too man, I knew I was gonna enjoy getting to know you as soon as I saw the He-man.gif... I lol'ed. Look forward to the update and if I have to keep every damn one of you guy's threads open to stay in touch with you, then so be it. Grow Safe,
~FF~

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattupp wattup! yo brotha just slidin thru to holla at you F.A.M. ... love what ur doin with the place. :respect:
you know it will get to jumpin off soon though.i have some fresh shots of the bpp's i chopped today they went like 88-89 days,they are from the tent so they aint giants but they are freakin frosty like crazy bro.cant share them though cause the pics are offline...im gonna make a pollen spreading attempt in the tent in a couple more runs,that way i can jump on board with the next plateu of F.U.C.K.E.M. adventure with the F.A.M. i got beans for days and plenty of strains to play around with so imma get to readin up on my breedin skillz so there can be a Tonatiuh stamp on a F.U.C.K.E.M. package or two;)
will be awesome to see peeps all over the place growin out my shit!i have some great friends to learn this breedin thing from too,thanks to IC thats one thing i cant deny!without this spot i wouldnt have got to know alot of real good peeps.for that i will always have love for the joint.
..peace yo.
-T-

Last edited:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bleh....pics down again. Guess Ill just pop through and give a shout out to all my F.A.M lurkin around!!!
good vibes F.U.C.K.E.R.S

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I made it!

I made it!

I found where you FUCKERS have been hiding!

I am so pi st about the pics though. Ahh fuck it, I will try again...

LOL! WTF is that?:fsu:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bozo and Swamp! Welcome to the F.A.M!!!!!! FL represent now too bitches....lol
good vibes

W

WeldFlash420

Ha ha! I found you guys! Been like a damn "wheres Waldo game at?" on here....

Latest posts

Latest posts