What's new

Aliens, yay or nay?

Aliens, yay or nay?

• Absolutely no

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • Maybe, i'm not sure

Votes: 43 11.5%
  • Of course, there are aliens out there!

Votes: 312 83.6%

• Total voters

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Where is Anti?

I'm still here.

There's been nothing to say. Everyone has learned to qualify their terms better.

People are now posting links with no text... or simple text saying "look at this." They are no longer saying "HEre it is. Proof of aliens!"

I have no reason to argue with people posting interesting videos they find.

I could've argued with Tesla's "How stupid are scientists..." statement but I decided to chuckle quietly to myself instead.

I'm trying to be nice. Isn't that what you all wanted?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude we ALL KNOW you are a believer....I am watching the 700 Club and praying for your soul......

(see how I creativly "weaved" TWO items for you to rail on, God and Aliens, now get on that soap box and do your thang!)

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran

YES!

This is EXCELLENT EVIDENCE!

Observe:

Polonnaruwa%20meteorite.png

The most startling claims, however, are based on electron microscope images of structures within the stones (see above). Wallis and co. say that one image shows a complex, thick-walled, carbon-rich microfossil about 100 micrometres across that bares similarities with a group of largely extinct marine dinoflagellate algae.
They say another image shows well-preserved flagella that are 2 micrometres in diameter and 100 micrometres long. By terrestrial standards, that’s extremely long and thin, which Wallis and co. interpret as evidence of formation in a low-gravity, low-pressure environment.
See how detailed they are about their observations? Notice key words like "similarities" and "interpret."

This finding would seem to confirm what a large portion of the people who voted in or participated in this thread (including myself) have been saying for awhile now. The universe is much too big to house only us.

Show me evidence like THAT ^^^^ that confirms INTELLIGENT alien life and you'll make me a believer!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I do think all scientists are stupid. Especially Nikola Tesla. Hate that asshole.

calling Tesla stupid, i'm sorry to say says more about you then him. call him a lot of things i will say nothing, but stupid? the guy was pretty much the opposite of stupid. more like gifted genius inventing machine of high intelligence. i'm a fan of Tesla so forgive my springing to his defense in this, lol.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
calling Tesla stupid, i'm sorry to say says more about you then him. call him a lot of things i will say nothing, but stupid? the guy was pretty much the opposite of stupid. more like gifted genius inventing machine of high intelligence. i'm a fan of Tesla so forgive my springing to his defense in this, lol.

I think your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning mate:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts