What's new

Aliens, yay or nay?

Aliens, yay or nay?

• Absolutely no

Votes: 18 4.8%
  • Maybe, i'm not sure

Votes: 43 11.5%
  • Of course, there are aliens out there!

Votes: 312 83.6%

• Total voters

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
well dk surely you can see they are like crop circles in terms of geometry and calculations needed to accomplish them..

and again we have the alien ignorance thing with people thinking they are made for aliens to look at,, for one thing the people that make them dont say they do it because of aliens nor do they have any record of having seen or met aliens, and why would aliens want to see a picture of a spider or a monkey or a hummingbird?

its for the "gods" but not aliens.. unless people want to believe that..

its just easy for people to say "oh aliens did it".. and that seems to me to really dumb people down..

Hank Hemp

Veteran
No I can't. Ever read Chariots of the Gods? If you have you should also read Crash goes the Chariots, good logical reasoning.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
in chariots of the gods doesnt the author say in his opinion the nazca lines are alien landing strips?

lol dumb de dumb dumb dumb...

i'll check out the crash of the chariots, i think i'll enjoy that more instead of a compiled load of pseudo nonsense which actually damages peoples chances of understanding anything..

if alien life form have been here ( alot of facts suport that) then we got to ask ourself. for how long ? old paintings (the madonna with saint giavinnio ) and cave paintings show that they have been here for a loong time . this may be real tabu to talk to to americans since they got like the biggest ammount of christ believing peaple in the world , but i bellieve that the alien life have created us, and all the life on this planet . there are alot of great documentarys on this phenomenom , i recomend the ufo tv channel on youtube.
and for the peaple who dont believe there are extra terrestiral life are wrong .... for real. there are sooo much evidence that they exist and truely i am a believer .

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
truely you are... as i have said it is tragic that people look at those things and think aliens are behind it in one way or another,, by doing that you turn your back to any chance of understanding anything, especially history..

but white america barely has 300 years of history so it is no surprise..

and the priests of this faith demanding nonsense are pretty good at playing on the american syndrome.. this is my last post in this thread because frankly it is a waste of everyone's time..

lost in sea ....damn did not looked over this thread b4 i wrote . you seem to be a very .. what can i say ..present facts or something to prove your theory on this insted of random jibberjabber..
i want you to look at ufo ships of light . and the 10 best ufo sightsings . they are made by the same channel on youtube .
there are 1000 of peaple , war weterans ,pilots , police ,govrnmen peaple and regular folks that have seen it and have pictures and film on it that have been looked over by proffecionals and validated .
and abductions that only could be told from deep hypnosis with unexplanible cuts taken from thies breasts and legs ...

G

greenmatter

why would an alien come here anyway ??????

unless they are more human than we think .......... we go to the zoo and watch monkeys sling shit at each other and laugh about it. right?

maybe ET is smoking a blunt and grinning about this

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
there does seem a suspiciously large amount of rectal probing going on on these alien ships. you'd almost think they were human by the amount of attention they apparently pay to the human ass and genitals, lol.

G

greenmatter

LMAO

if they were really smart they would abduct jenna jamison ......... that girl could keep em' scratching their heads for a minute or two

Littleleaf

Veteran
anal probing is used to collect semen. I've only heard about men being the ones that it's done to.

They probable have one of these but smaller:moon:

Attachments

• bull_h31.jpg
    bull_h31.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 10

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
How do you get semen out of an anus, unless someone else put it there earlier? No wait, I don't think I want to know!

ghostly

Aliens, yay or nay?

How do you get semen out of an anus, unless someone else put it there earlier? No wait, I don't think I want to know!

There are plenty videos to illustrate that for you. I saw one once where she squated over a martini glass and then drank the 'cocktail'
...thirsty bitches

3gunpete

Maybe aliens want to come here because.... Earth girls are ez.lol
Couldn't help myself. But we do fuck for fun, so...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm wondering why Nazca lines point to no alien influence...

It seems to me they would have to be appealing to somebody that could see them in their entirety...

They didn't have airplanes then or did they??

Is a planetary influence the next logical conclusion??

I'm confused as to what that was supposed to convey so anyone that I may be ignoring may PM me...

As for the probing prevelance I may suggest that surveying a few select cities they may have decided it preferable to alien simulated vaginal intercourse.

:2cents: