Ali vs. Tyson

Ali vs. Tyson

• Ali

Votes: 57 65.5%
  • Tyson

Votes: 30 34.5%

• Total voters

motaloca

Ali would have had Tyson mentally destroyed before the fight. Tyson, although probably the hardest puncher ever, is as far as I know not famous for his mental abilities.
Ali bumbaye!!!!!

Mr. Burgundy

Anyone play this matchup out on FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4??

Stay Classy!

I'm too much, I am quoting myself...
I bought the game. I first played with Tyson vs Ali. The new controls suck, but that was fair in a way I was not partial, and I was more curious how much of the AI could hang, etc.
Well Tyson lost vs Ali. In hingsight I was focused more on the haymaker, rather than strategy.oops. I practiced, came back, and played as Ali vs Tyson. Ali's jab/straight was too much for Tyson. I could see Ali now talkin sh*t. "Save the date,Its gonna be a great KO in 8""-and thats what it was.

Stay Classy!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
if tyson could get ali off the what they said back in the day his bicycle and hit him with a 3 - 4 combo its lights out.. the 3 - 4 is tysons left body shot then right hook to the button.. good night irene.. Ali would have to run the whole fight and stay away from that.. I cant stand tyson though.. but thats my prediction... peace.

sack

K

kill-9

Ali was just too damn fast, had the stamina, was a smart fighter, and mastered the art of psychological warfare of boxing. Tyson gets upset when he's not making contact and it affects his matches.

Ali would have tore up Tyson, KO in the 7th round, and that's only because he would want to fuck with him a little.

Id take Ali over Tyson. Ali is probably the greatest boxer of all time. Ali had that reach advantage and he could just dance around and pepper Tyson with that jab. Tyson was never real good against those style of fighters. Tyson did pack a wallop when he landed, but I think people forget, Ali could take a punch. You know what they, styles make fights.

ddrew

Veteran
I thought Tyson for the longest time, but the more tapes of Ali I watched, the more doubt I had, now I would say both at there prime Ali would win 6-7 out of ten fights with Tyson.
The other 3-4 Tyson would catch him and knock him unconscious just like everyone else.

J

jwop

this reminds me of the pitbull vs wolf thread ....

THE ANSWER IS ITS A FUCKING COIN TOSS

who's to say either of them are "in the zone" that day

you guys might as well ask "what strain is this" or "how much will this plant yeild"

there are way too many factors for anyone here to be able to come up with any valid conclusion

it's a matter of taste and choice, a guess is all it will ever be

ddrew

Veteran
And Jack Johnson would have F**ked them both up
Arthur John Johnson (March 31, 1878 – June 10, 1946), better known as Jack Johnson and nicknamed the “Galveston Giant”, was an American boxer and arguably the best heavyweight of his generation. He was the first black world heavyweight boxing champion (1908-1915).

Attachments

• johnson42222.jpg
    johnson42222.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 20

JoJoDancer

I don't think Iron Mike hit as hard as a young George. Ali absorbed Foremans punishment and wasn't at his prime. Young Ali with the old Ali's grit was the "Greatest Of All TIMMMMEE."

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Tyson was an unstoppable hurricane who steamrolled his opponents with devastating ease. Of course when he was doing this his opponents were hand picked to build up Tyson's reputation and market him as a machine of destruction. Tyson certainly had incredible physical attributes, speed, power, punching accuracy and a tough beard. Unfortunately when he met a live opponent, Buster Douglas, Holyfiel etc.. he fell apart mentally, got tired and lost. Even against lowly Franz Botha Tyson started to mentally break down. What good fighters did Tyson ever beat? He beat a rusty Larry Holmes, over matched glass jawed Marvis Frazier and the rest of the bum of the month club. Did Tyson ever have an epic battle ie. Ali/Frazier Barrera/MOrales?
Ali beat many great fighters, had many epic struggles in which he prevailed. Pleas ignore the last part of both respective fighters careers.

Check out this link http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=000474&cat=boxer
and examine the records of Tyson's beaten opponents.

Couldn't have said it better myself.. Tyson beat up on bums for half his carreer.. The few real deal fighters that tyson faced, he was taken passed round 5 n beat up on...

Ali was a fucking warrior.. He'd dance around and punish with his jab for 8-9 rounds, and then beat em down when they had nothing left.. He was the greatest hands down.

Latest posts

Latest posts