What's new

Albany Sour Diesel Clone

LostTribe

Premium user
I used to love it 20 years ago it was thick and rich and it was an easy one part
Its not quite as thick as it used to be and is a little different NPK now but I am sure its still some of the best available for the head stash in just a couple bottles. VP's pics always look delightful so I know its still worthy.

I'm planning to at least finish with the bloom after starting winter with the jacks I've started using. I like the jacks because it is cheap and easy. I started trying to run a dead rez and clean hydro system after I cheaped out and used an improperly stored pack of botanicare bottles in haste a couple years back.

The canna was nice but I ran the whole line not just a and b. I'd take the PBP over that and if its for pure heads Hell Yes!!! Need to pick up a bottle. I use the hydroplex as my MPK, silica blast and the calmag still too.

This cut is stronger effect wise than my other cut and visually way more trich's too. Its nice and potent and gets me a bit jittery, sativa leaning effect wise which I prefer.

Can't wait to see her grown under your expertise and know its going to be a hell of a show!
Peace LT

LostTribe

Premium user
This one is about the only thing I've smoked that gives me almost the same eye feeling and head from first few times smoking. Its quality. I took it down pretty early I think maybe 8.5w. I like it and if it will hold the smell I had before screwing the dry I think its got top 5 potential maybe. Enjoying it.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve grown a lot of clones and I’ve popped a lot of seeds since I got back in the saddle in 2016..Prior to that I had a run from 1998 all the way to 2008

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
46B75D99-83F3-458D-9E0B-89DA82102C11.jpeg
22C1A86B-D967-4291-89B5-FCC30A9551C3.jpeg
9DCB494D-4DBC-45A6-AAD2-9D067245BFAB.jpeg

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Sour diesel from @stoney917 rip og . Told me it’s the same cut he game to skunktek many moons ago . Peace and love to all my sour d heads! The dour lives!!!! Let’s ride.
Damn not my guy f#@k is why he didn't return my calls I can't even think clear right now.i hadn't been online here in while had to come see for myself I bump into a guy I never met before and we was chatting and he tells me stoney passed I didn't believe it is been few days I hit uncle fishstick told me there is a post on icmag and here I get my answers..bless up stoney917 you have always been there as a good friend my heart is torn 😔

Latest posts

Latest posts