What's new

Alamony Grows

alamony2005

If u want consistant clones and fast go for a DIY ez-cloner well worth the money and highly effective. Mine is a small 18 site cloner made from a rough neck 18gal. tote $10, 1-10' strand of 1"pvc pipe at $1.22, 20-360 degree aero misters at $.35 each, 1 rez. heater $15,and a 250gal/hr. submersible water pump $20 filled w/ R/O water temped at 75 to 78 degree's F and ph'd to 6.0 and I have a recycle timer set at 15 mins on 15 mins off,But u really don't need the recycle timer to have an effective cloner. My clones go in and with in 5 to 7 days later I have rootible clones w/o any cloning solution at all. Just my .02 cent's :xmastree:

Thanks for the info! Everything is appreciated with out a doubt.

I have multiples of everything you listed laying around.. haha really.. i have 3 of every size Rough Neck, Rubbermaid, Strong Box they sell at home depot and lowes.. lol

But for what your talking about... me and the_dungeon built that exact one and I made it leak proof. But I might be tempted to go back to that setup if this does not root in 5 days also.

Dungeon, is it still operational or shall I whip another up?

Also I have 6 Maxijet 1000's which pump 291gph which i got for 5 bucks a pop. =)

lets see what happens, if it fails. ill make a ez cloner and call it even.

alamony2005

picture.php

Thats the old one The_dungeon built and I worked on. I just realized that picture was taken with that in my backrooms bathtub.. lol.

And what do we have here... a brand new 18gal Roughneck tote hehehe

SDC12063.jpg

the_dungeon

But for what your talking about... me and the_dungeon built that exact one and I made it leak proof. But I might be tempted to go back to that setup if this does not root in 5 days also.

Dungeon, is it still operational or shall I whip another up?

lets see what happens, if it fails. ill make a ez cloner and call it even.

It is operational.I unclogged the sprayers and have extras just in case.

I cleaned it with hot water and bleach. then its been sitting in my closet since. it needs to be scrubbed down, then ran with water and will be good to go!
DSC00114.jpg

The lid might need some slight adjustment, so we don't have to custom fit each fitting
DSC00116.jpg

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

i got this bad boy packaged and ready to be delivered to you.
DSC00118.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

&&& what were gonna be smoking on..
Green Crack
GreenCrack1.jpg

GreenCrack2.jpg

Durban Poison Hash
DurbanPoisonHash1.jpg

DurbanPoisonHash2.jpg

Purple Diesel
PurpleDiesel2.jpg

PurpleDiesel2.jpg

& the absolute best, GREEN PURPS.
Dense like purp, smell like purp, purp narcotic high, and best of all, the taste is sooo good. ALWAYS get compliments when I smoke this:
GreenPurps1.jpg

GreenPurps2.jpg

C

chytil151

Hot glue works wonders to make a tight seal for your pucks or what ever you use in the cloner that's what i did for mine just a lil bit on the inside of the hole an let dry now all my 2" pucks fit snug:santa1:

alamony2005

Just modified that cloner to better suit the needs of the grow. I have to take pictures and type it out but that shouldnt take too long I hope. check back in like 20.. =)

*72 site cloner*

Update: Okay so I took the old cloner and did some modifications to make things ALOT easier to take clones. My motivation was the catch phrase "Set it and forget it!" I think thats the Showtime rotisserie oven or something... lol Anyways. I was not happy with the wasted space of the large circles we had initially gone with, this setup up is way more efficient and tidy/sanitary as there is no porous foam to attract bad guys.

I cut the top of that 18gal tote in the form of a rectangle a little smaller then the overlap of the 72site tray. I thought about how I could make this damn thing leak proof again. EASY!! take that same non-toxic weather stripping and put that on the FLAT edge of the { (top side) which is now the (bottom) and -faces the misters-} and I will use cheap .25cent clamps to press the top lid down on the edge of the tote. This is way more leak proof rather than trying to seal it from the inside. You will understand after I get the extra weather stripping I need. I will also remove all stripping inside the cloner too.

The clone is snipped off the mother and dipped in Clonex, from there you take a single rockwool cube and cut it into thin slices, like the pic below, once you have the smaller cubes, place the stem through the hole in the tray and secure it from falling through with the rockwool. I use rockwool as it can be easily removed, does not contain harmful products that can be placed into the next home for the plant. Basically the rockwool acts like a plug but just to hold the stem in place.. not for the roots to grow into yet.

Once the clone roots its off to the veg tray! People might say... but its going to be hard to get the roots out of that small hole. I will monitor them each day and as soon as they root they will be moved to a new home where they can continue their growth at full speed. I have tried it with a rooted juvenile with a healthy root mass and it even came out.

I will control the temperature with the warming blanket being used to warm the bottom clone tray for now. I also can control the area's ambient air temperature via the wall mounted electric heater to the left. works like a charm!

OHHHH SNAP!!! I forgot I planted hella seeds today too!! Check out the pic below! 11 Cali Orange, 2 Gods Gift, 4 Strawberry Cough and 1 American Desire. Its going to be one hell of a crop this new year.

SDC12064.jpg

SDC12065.jpg

SDC12067.jpg

SDC12068.jpg

SDC12069.jpg

SDC12070.jpg

SDC12071.jpg

SDC12073.jpg

SDC12079.jpg

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Your grow looks great..! Clever way of using equipment.

I actually learned something today, I see you used 1/2 PVC for those raindrip sprinklers. :)

Thats smart.. I was using 1/2 soft line for mine.. I think I'll do something like that :)

alamony2005

Thanks! This round will be my best yet. And its only going to get 100x better with my hydro setup.

credit the_dungeon on that one. but yeah. multiple reasons... main one being in my mind would be to keep it standing up in proper position... with flex tube that can be a problem especially as the tube starts to soften up. =)

alamony2005

The lights went out for 57 minuets while I was asleep. The power went out over night (just started 4 days of raining) its been dry previously for the most part. Either way the power was out. I stayed up till 3am last night trying to make sure nothing went wrong and I was ready with lanterns and flashlights to just get some light going.. but no...damnit... one day its cool to me. I am not buying a generator so this will have to do.

On a side note. I do have windows which could be unbarred and made to allow full light in during the day but that wouldnt help at night anyways. =) pics later this afternoon.

C

chytil151

was it an hr. before scheduled lights out or an hr. longer? If so it should be alright for just 1 day. I would be more worried if it was an hr. longer the lights were on. Just my .02 cent though every thing looks awsome man great job.

the_dungeon

power went off?? gay.. is it hella floodeD? i cant wait for them seeds to sprout!! and wheres the pics of the cloner up and running???

alamony2005

Flower room came on 1hr late, meaning it got to sleep in... the veg room had been online 2hours when the power went out for 1 hour then came back on and continued the rest of the 18hr day. I call it a cloudy day... lol

Im changeing some stuff around in the back off and also i am trying to recover just under 2TB of data that has gone south. Things are looking up though.. its been working for 59 hours... and only has 89 hours remaining... but in another hour... it will have just under 98hrs!!! this piece of shit adds time. =( Anyways

Pics comming in a few minuets.

alamony2005

4179604886_e6b703a008_b.jpg

4178842739_20cb09767c_b.jpg

4179605506_8fda9dc996_b.jpg

I will adding another 400watt CMH to the flower room to help the plant on the far right. I have to buy chains today though.

Lots of bottom trimming done also.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin cool from here bruh,too bad about the power failure...like the shelf of extra parts and equipment too,everything can get use again :D
peace-T-

alamony2005

Hey ala..

What do you think of CMH?

I wanted to get one.. but HPS has been sooooo good to me.

The CMH is awesome in the veg room! It is relatively cool to run with no fans on it. The light throw is pretty good too. I am very impressed with it and will continue to run them untill I go LED.

lookin cool from here bruh,too bad about the power failure...like the shelf of extra parts and equipment too,everything can get use again :D
peace-T-

Thanks, I am cleaning up little by little each day as my equipment either gets built or bought. But alot more construction will be taking place come thes start of the new year. Pictures update in 2 mins!

Here it is, my conversion of the DIY easy cloner. It now can house 72 sites and it already has holes in the bottom of each cell to allow the stem to stick through, the leaves support the stem from falling through.. I admit these clones where taken with rockwool cubes as their medium but I switched that and put them in here. I forgot to mention that I have inserted a straw into each hole in the 72cell tray to make sure adequate water was being applied.

Oh yeah, the pump is run on a 15minuet heavy duty cycle timer 15 off... 15 on.. all day long. I will pull the clones out as soon as they grow maybe 7"in long roots and transplant after to its next home on the journey.

im tired now =(
4179952075_410620c406_o.jpg

4180714290_b92e0b9da3_o.jpg

4179952163_fb2ef0d248_o.jpg

Here you can see the gasket on the lip. Its Vinyl Foam Weatherseal Self Stick 100% waterproof and weather resistant. I also used a bunch of those clamps. The clamps for 30 cents at home depot in the tool section. I notched the lip of the lid and tub like a keyway sort of to allow me to clamp the lid down.
4180714344_9e779dfb2b_o.jpg

Yes there is alot of water on the lip but thats because I was opening it to get pics and checking the position of the unit inside.
4180714326_52a0832b64_o.jpg

4179952183_56982be789_o.jpg

4179952199_9a0d494618_o.jpg

4180714242_4089b22182_o.jpg

NOT Mine.. but it was rotten in the middle.

4179951987_94481cd250_o.jpg

4179952007_10741214da_o.jpg

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice updatage yo.i like the idea for the tray in the cloner for the clones,never saw that in use before kudos maing.
nice lookin budz too yo...coming right along.and i feel ya about the construction yo,a project gets finished but its never really done huh bro...peace-T-

alamony2005

Okay so power went out again.. this time the flower room was 34minuets late to turn on and veg room went out after being on for 5hours for the same amount of time. Once im okay with, twice I get upset and 3rd never happens. I am going to the local salvation army to get 10 Emergency light flood lights, "the ones that pop on when power goes down" I am really busy right now or else I would explain it a little better on how I will wire it all up. But as for now.. the seeds are poping!

4181522047_dddc2eea08_o.jpg

4182562458_caa77c3819_o.jpg