What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK-48 in Asian jungle

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
None of the Hawaiian Sativa germed. :( I still have two seeds left. I'll plant them later today.

I harvested the tops of the SM and JP yesterday. The Sour Mist top was full of mold, so I took some lower buds and left some for the plant to regenerate. The JP, on the other hand, was totally mold-free. The Hindu Kush and Durga Mata are still budding after harvest/moldy bud removal. I'm hoping they all revert to veg next month....Then I can take clones without starting more seeds.

I'll put pics of the JP and SM buds up in a few. :)

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Here's the Sour Mist:

Not much of it left as you can see. It smells spicy like the Kali Mist, but there's also some of the funk from the Diesel. It was quite dense for a sativa-dom strain. Very potent and mindbending. My friend knew I was stoned just by talking to me online :) That was from smoking one bowl. Unfortunately, the SM got the mold bad, so I had to throw away a gorgeous top bud. I've now realized I can't have a Spring crop because of the heavy rains, so I'll stick to harvesting in the Fall.

Here's the Jamaican Pearl. This is the only strain I think I can harvest in the Spring that won't be thoroughly molded. Quite dense and hazey. I love this strain! It smells sweet and is also nice and potent. I'll definitely grow both of these again, but the JP is one good outdoor strain. It didn't mold AT ALL, but all of the other strains did. I also found 5 fat, dark seeds in it. I now have a new hybrid to play with! Jamaican Pearl x HGF Afghani. :)

Tirs

hey glock, its been a while. Mold sucks but the JP sounds real good, nice job. You should check out Breeder's Choice on seedbay next time your looking for genetics they have heirloom landraces that would thrive in your conditions I think.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Thanks Tirs, I've checked their stuff out before. I still have tons of seeds I want to grow out before I buy any more... I've abandoned my moms recently. Don't know if they're alright. Have a new woman in my life so I've been spending a lot more time with her (and a lot less growing and smoking).