What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK-48 in Asian jungle

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
lol Tirs...I might do a few just to make you happy. You pick: Hawaiian sativa, Cambodian (landrace), Indian sativa (Andhra Pradesh landrace) or Rezdog Sour Mist (not pure).

The Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghani has a good taproot and is about to shed it's seed coat. Under 48 hours from planting! I guess my Hindu Kush are just too old. One of the Durga Matas is about to put out it's taproot too by the looks of it.

Tirs

:jump: now i feel all giddy haha

Could you tell me a little something about your Andhra Pradesh and your Cambodian? :chin:

Keep up the good work man

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Sure Tirs! First a little update...I have one Hindu Kush, one Afghani and one DM. The other seeds are still sitting in the soil. Had to clean the mold off them a few times. Hope they aren't rotting inside :( The HK and DM have been sitting at room temp. for a year.

The Andhra Pradesh sativa was personally brought back from India by me. It's a long flowering (over 14 weeks) sativa. Very leggy and a very mental high. No ceiling whatsoever. You could get uncomfortably high off it. It does have some body to it, but I've been smoking from a plant that was harvested as late as possible. Here's a pic from about a year ago:

The Cambodian is from bagseed from South-East Asia. I've never grown it, and I'm not sure if the seeds will pop, but it's worth a whirl. The bud they came in was quite earthy/chocolatey, but green, and had very few seeds. It had a good, up high and came in super compressed blocks wrapped in Saran. I previously tried to germ it, but had no luck. I have a few seeds left (and some bud with seeds still in it).

Tirs

Hope those seeds pop for you man.

Your descriptions just make the choice harder. I really think its cool that the Andhra Pradesh is a landrace you brought back yourself. I'm gonna have to say try and germ those Cambodians since you've never given them a run. If those do nothing the Andhra Pradesh will make one hell of a show :yes:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
One of the Durga Matas didn't pop, but the other one is up and put out it's first two leaves. I put a Rezdog Sour Mist in the cup the DM was in. Let's see what happens!

daver

keeep them picture coming man! good to hear some beans starting to pop now :)

stay safe and my best wishes mate

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
glock23 said:
The Andhra Pradesh sativa was personally brought back from India by me. It's a long flowering (over 14 weeks) sativa. Very leggy and a very mental high. No ceiling whatsoever. You could get uncomfortably high off it.

:yoinks: sounds real nice! :joint: what else can you tell us about this strain?
be well hermano glock23, much peace!

Lucky 7

Some very exotic plants, Glock23. My imagination takes me to India . . .

Ever get really stoned in a new counrty, at night, finding yourself totally lost & freaked out? ha ha It happened to me recently, kinda a rush!

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
haha..yeah man, i've had that happen to me in amsterdam...high as fuck...unable to communicate..clutching a switchblade...i love the dam ;)

getting high and lost in india was a totally different experience. everyone staring at u..you can smell animal and human excrement..the roads are dirt...crumbling walls, cattle, bikes, scooters...everyone honking..bugs everywhere...people chillin with flies on em...smokin heavily seeded bud out of mango leaf pipes...

yo naga_sadu, where are you man? i've been meaning to ask you if you ever use mango leaves to make pipes..and use the rib in the leaf to tie the bottom to keep it together...

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Moved the Hindu Kush, Durga Mata and Afghani outdoors today. Also had another Durga Mata come up. Nothing with the Sour Mist seed yet though :(

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
So the HK, Durga Mata and Afghani are growing. the DM and Afghani are a little on the slow side. I hope they weren't shocked by being moved outside. I have another Afghani and a Durga Mata to move out...5 plants total now.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
The second Durga Mata was really slow, so I killed it. The second Afghani is absolutely amazing. Three leaf sets and I can already smell the funk!

I went and check on the plants I have outside today. The Hindu Kush looks pretty good, but the Durga Mata has whorled leaves. The Afghani that's been outside looks quite small. I believe they were excessively stressed early in their life.

I moved the second Afghani out today. On Sunday, I planted another Afghani seed, a Sensi Jamaican Pearl seed, and two Sour Mist seeds. Both the Afghani and Jamaican Peal are up as of Wed afternoon. Nothing with the Sour Mist yet though :(

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
That's right! Sour Deez x Old school Kali Mist. I planted one seed as a test a few weeks ago. No luck. Planted two more. Hopefully I get a few plants out of the pack! :( They've been sitting around for over a year..then again, so has the Jamaican Pearl...

daver

hello mate!
im following your thread as always :) so i think its time for some pics to see how your babies have grown.

Peace

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Will do Dave! Had a little accident yesterday. Managed to wash my Jamaican Pearl seedling down the sink. Planted another seed to replace it. I also lost an expensive lighter and another lighter I got in Amsterdam a few hours later. Not the best of days for me.

daver

Daaamn, whats up with that... bad luck always comes 3 times huh? im sorry for ya mate! Im quite busy these days setting up an indoor grow that me and my friend will do now for 3-4months until next outdoor batch!
Merry xmas to you mate, hope i will see you in 07! =)

Peace

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Thanks Dave, merry Christmas and good luck with the indoor grow! I'll try and get pics up in a week or so.

Hi Glock, How tings goin ?? sounds like you been busy,.....nothin to report from this end, apart from a "must do" trip back to Europe :( but didnt get to stop in the Damm.....

Happy Christmas everyone & happy outdoor growin......TO ALL.....

Peace

THai FlOwERs