What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ak 47 smoke report

ehonda187

My ak's smell like a wicked strong, almost acrid, citrus/pine smell...it stinks so goood...

This is SS ak47 dried and jarred last night.

I grew Ak back int the day, several grows and found similar results to some of the people here, around 60 days suited my taste but the bud density wasnt there, at 75 days they were at least a third bigger (eyball measurement lol) and quite dense but they would just knock you out. I actually enjoyed the strain but a a personal grower for me, like so many others just didnt make the cut! However for commercial or insomnia she might be a very hard one to beat.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
the cherry pheno is defiantly the best pheno you can find. i have a cut thats been around for awhile, i'm pretty sure if from the old stock. super frosty, super stinky. some killer freekin smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts