What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ak 47 smoke report

Q

qanabose

Hmmm,

Did an outdoor grow of SS AK-47 a couple of years ago and was shocked by it's stinkiness, like you could clearly smell them from over a 100 yards/metres away as you were making your way toward them. The buds lacked density for sure but she was some really impressive smoke by quality of taste and potency. Plentious resinous.

Gotta say, it does pay to ensure you purchase from a reputable source but like it's been said, packing mistakes can and do happen along with ripoffs.

QB

C

Cracky

Yup, I've been toking on this Ak a bit. not good for driving. it makes your eyes get heavy and it's a strong stupor (boring) of a buzz. nice in the evening though. I'll not be doing Ak47 again soon.

ganjalove

I am growing three AK 47 ladies and i must say when i got them from clone

they were stinky by far stinkier then the sour diesel i had last round. they are

now in veg each in a 5 gallon bubble bucket.I had always thought it was a

stinky strain but then again this is her first go around maybe it'll reverse in

flower ha.?

S

sinappi

Well I got pack of ak waiting in fredge.. Gonna drop them after I'm done with some Chimeras gear.. I was hoping to find a mother for commercial grow..But I think I'll be doing some F2s just in case straight away then if it's bit hard to find a keeper..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I recently got some AK at the club, i like this stuff, really good organic green, with a mellow but stony smoke. its a little leafy, just like the buds smarmy army posted. overall i really liked the stuff, it was running about 32 a P, 240 a Z here in the bay area.

U

ureapwhatusow

i have been growing a cross of AK 47 & purple kush form the late 90s and I have yet to pull a substandard plant

ive been runing one mom 6-7 years and i run her every harvest and i smoke her and get high still every time

only other weed EVER to get me high with that consistency was a high land affie

it reeks so bad i need carbon scrubber for the room and ozone at the exhuast

Last edited:

luvtogrow

Just popped 6 SeriousS, AK47. Grew them about 5 years ago remember wanting more. Will post back on this thread in a few with results.

Delta.9

I got an eight of ak-47 from the club a while back and it was some amazing stuff. Good luck with your ladies.

:joint:
Delta.9

Kushy

My AK's.

My AK's.

I am growing some Ak's right now and they are smelly as hell right now. At 28 days into flower they already have mad Trich's all over them and the leave's. I am kind of worried about the Density tho as I have a 1000w MH on 9 plants. Out of the 10 plants I got 9 females and 1 hermie. I am completly satisfied. I am trying to get a HPS just so I can make sure there more dense. But It is an easy grow, have had no problems and the cola's on these things are going to be huge. I am growing some Hawaiin dank also. I hope the Hawaiin dank taste good while the AK's just put me to sleep.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

litebuzz

i just grew some serious seeds ak47 too. i got 2 different phenos...one was just a huge cola and the other one had about 5 or 6 colas. its a mind fuk for sure. anyone who has smoked it with me was like....where the hell did you get that? its like trippy weed. wow! i was extremely lucky that all 4 beans turned out to be female...watch next year i'll plant 4 beans and they'll all be male...lol.
this was grown hempy style in a gallon bucket with gh 3 part...diamond nectar and floralicious during flowering.
i love ak47...and i would certainly grow it again in my garden.:joint:

Attachments

• AK47COLA.jpg
    AK47COLA.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 17
I just finished up a round and the ak47 was my favorite from veg to the end. it was almost 2x the size of everything else but i had cropped it many diferent ways so it worked out incredible. It had me thinking..man THIS IS ORIGINAL. id never seen much like it. the nugs were kinda wispy as 1st but then they filled out nice. the hairs are so orange it reminds me of that Chucky doll. The leaves didnt have much crystals at all but the buds were TWINKLING! the smell is like pine, lemon, citrus, or even kinda like afghan with a hazey smell....its hard to explain. and my favorite part about it is it taste just like the smell..GOTTA LOVE IT.

(i didnt order anything just got clones from a close friend can anyone tell me if I have the origional ak-47 cause the reports ive read and the pics ive seen dont compare) (P.S. few pics on my profile)

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Hey Surf

I appreciate your report, but I'm curious about this. Isn't there any chance that someone has replaced the original seeds for a cheaper version? I mean, some stickyfingered worker could take the ak-47 seeds and put a cheaper version in the tube, maybe ak-48 or something like that. And sometimes, even serious companies mislabel their products for accident.
I'm just trying to be impartial about this, but it is always good to get other consumer's experiences.

I too have a problem with this report. I don't doubt your results.... I'm just curious as to why your report doesn't match up with other smoke reports of AK. I know that the AK I've gotten from dispensaries was very fragrant and that's not exactly the best source.

I would say either there was indeed a problem with the seeds or..... you're missing something in your op that you're not aware of yet. Did you flush them for a good 2 weeks? What clear/cloudy/amber ratios did you harvest at? That can have a lot more to do with bag appeal than you think.

Stay Safe! :tree: :blowbubbles: