What's new

Airpots RTA System Grow.

S

speedemon

Week 8 pics

Week 8 pics

As promised here are some pics of the start of week 8 of 9, some bleaching and a few burned leaves of the buds directly beneath the bulb due to more stretch than I would have liked, and you can only pinch and bend them so much. I am afraid the real beasts are the strains at the back you cannot see like the Psycho D and Psychosis, their bud formation is as fat as my arm, but will only be able to get pics on chop day as I need to remove the front 3 and as you can see that is no easy task. :tiphat::ying::ying:

Attachments

• P2060002.JPG
    P2060002.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 18
  • P2060013.JPG
    P2060013.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 23
  • P2060012.JPG
    P2060012.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 18
  • P2060011.JPG
    P2060011.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 24
  • P2060010.JPG
    P2060010.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 26
  • P2060008.JPG
    P2060008.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 20
  • P2060007.JPG
    P2060007.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 21
  • P2060005.JPG
    P2060005.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 19
  • P2060004.JPG
    P2060004.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 21
  • P2060003.JPG
    P2060003.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 21

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Looking tip top in there mate is that a blockbuster hood mate im thinking the spead isnt a good on these as magnums what do you think is best mate im running blockbusters right now

Peace

S

speedemon

Looking tip top in there mate is that a blockbuster hood mate im thinking the spead isnt a good on these as magnums what do you think is best mate im running blockbusters right now

Peace

Hey my friend, the shade in that room is a Magnum XXXL with a light spreader fitted, my other room has 2 blockbusters going diagonally through the middle of the room. Thanks for the compliment :tiphat::ying:

Buds looking nice & greasy mate. Bet the smell is heavenly.

Hey RudeDog mate,
Yeah they are deffo greasy and the smell when I open the door is amazing and fooking strong!!! lol Thanks for the compliment :tiphat::ying::ying:

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Everything looking nice and frosty....but I reckon you got more than a week to go.....everythings so....white....

S

speedemon

looking great bud!

Hey mitch my friend, Thanks for the good vibes :tiphat::ying::ying:

Everything looking nice and frosty....but I reckon you got more than a week to go.....everythings so....white....

Hey Blimey my friend, thanks for the kind words and yeah I reckon your right, but I dont know how much longer I can afford the room lol, this perpetual style of growing is a right pain in the ass to time perfectly. My replacement mums have been topped and are still ready to flower as they are so vigorous, I will try my best to hold out mate, so think some severe topping is in order ;) Take care :tiphat::ying::ying:

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Hey Blimey my friend, thanks for the kind words and yeah I reckon your right, but I dont know how much longer I can afford the room lol, this perpetual style of growing is a right pain in the ass to time perfectly. My replacement mums have been topped and are still ready to flower as they are so vigorous, I will try my best to hold out mate, so think some severe topping is in order ;) Take care :tiphat::ying::ying:

We all know the real world dictates things ....a shame when it conflicts with doing things just right....but ya gotta do what ya gotta do etc. :tiphat:

Perpetual is a total pain in the arse.....if I ever get to the stage where I can actually stash 3 months herb away....i'll be back doing it the other way....probably about the same time I get my first pension giro lol

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
think i made an error on getting the blockbusters looks like 6 is too many for it whereas the magnum did a better job

al throw a pic up and show you if thats ok think i need to start doing 4 plants with ample veg is the canopy penetraion better with blocbuster as in more focused down (less popcorn?)
maybe 4 plants is the way to go

peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
looks very frosty in there mate :joint: lower buds are fattening up nicely too, I gotta try running a 1k soon as they seem to bull up the lower buds when running horizontally.

Looking forward to pics of the arm sized psychos :)

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Truely sorry shhh mate i neg repped on accident mate...god damm thumbs too big for iphone

Peace

Edit just checked mate and thats your first neg rep too member since 06

Sorry pal

S

speedemon

Hey speed how's things going bro? Any new pics :)

Hi Shhh I will grab some pics Wednesday as that's the start of week 9, they are now starting show brown pistils so I am now thinking 9.5 weeks chop. :tiphat::ying:

S

speedemon

Week 9 Update

Week 9 Update

Hi All,

Well things have really fattened up nicely, and also from low down on the plants which is excellent, I believe it was helped by switching ballast to overdrive using 1100 watts, for better canopy penetration.
Have also noticed nice foxtailing adding to final weight :).

Here are a few pics and in some I have used 1 litre bottles and sprays for size comparison. :tiphat::ying:

Attachments

• P2150013.JPG
    P2150013.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 19
  • P2150012.JPG
    P2150012.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 24
  • P2150011.JPG
    P2150011.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 14
  • P2150006.JPG
    P2150006.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 19
  • P2150007.JPG
    P2150007.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 18
  • P2150005.JPG
    P2150005.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 18
  • P2150020.JPG
    P2150020.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 21
S

speedemon

Looking nice and fat mate how long left till chop now

Peace

I have decided to chop this Sunday which will be 9.5 weeks as I have a good percentage of brown pistils now. thanks for the vibes my friend :tiphat::ying::ying:
Should be a decent haul from that lot. Plenty of resin encrusted buds to toke on.

Like it.

Hey RD mate, I am hoping for a nice final weight figure and I also have my second room at week 6 so should last me a while :) The resin production on the KQ is something else, even the fan leaves all frost. :tiphat::ying::ying: