What's new

Airpots RTA System Grow.

S

speedemon

Lovely speed, the girls look the bizznezz :) How did you end up setting it up then? I see you said that you've T'd off the plumbing, but I can't visualize what has been done lol.

I've been impressed by the airpots myself my plants don't seem to be stretching as much as I would expect though, temps have been low in the night as well which usually makes em stretchy, so I'm putting it down to the airpots at the mo. Had loads of roots come out through under the airpot, guess the run off promoted it... I was like where the f@*k are these roots everybody has at the side of their airpots :D a day or so after I noticed the log ass roots under pots they started to creep out of side holes. They seem spot on so far :)

Thanks my friend :)
Here is a very bad "stoned" artists impression of the set up :tiphat::ying:

Attachments

• airpot..jpg
    airpot..jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 19

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
looking spot on mate think im still gunna take the plunge these danish trays take up abit too much room for me al just make my own kit up and feed it down into the house if that dont work al make my own brain unit as theres nothing to em

shh

ive noticed less stretch too there perfect for my style of growing and i will allways be using them
im going to experiment with pot sizes and veg time in the new room once i get it dialled in(temps are now 24 on 18 off 40%rh with an air feed in too)im nearly there in terms of environment

peace

peace

S

speedemon

looking spot on mate think im still gunna take the plunge these danish trays take up abit too much room for me al just make my own kit up and feed it down into the house if that dont work al make my own brain unit as theres nothing to em

shh

ive noticed less stretch too there perfect for my style of growing and i will allways be using them
im going to experiment with pot sizes and veg time in the new room once i get it dialled in(temps are now 24 on 18 off 40%rh with an air feed in too)im nearly there in terms of environment

peace

peace

Cheers bro :tiphat: Yeah these stands are great for room and height really as long as you stick to the 10 litre pots. :ying::tiphat:

Very nice mate! Nice fat stemmage going on there!

Cheers my friend :tiphat::ying: Should help support the budage lol ;) :ying::ying:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Cheers bro :tiphat: Yeah these stands are great for room and height really as long as you stick to the 10 litre pots. :ying::tiphat:

how much extra hieght loss per pot size would u loose mate and will a 6ltr fit in or would it not sit right

ive took pics mate and al be updating tomorrow tea time some colas are fatter and longer than the 1ltr cx bottles ive got a pic ov that:)

peace:tiphat:

S

speedemon

how much extra hieght loss per pot size would u loose mate and will a 6ltr fit in or would it not sit right

ive took pics mate and al be updating tomorrow tea time some colas are fatter and longer than the 1ltr cx bottles ive got a pic ov that:)

peace:tiphat:

A 6 litre pot will rest in the 10 litre base no probs but you will not gain anything so might as well just use 10 litres.

Will be checking your grow next :) :tiphat::ying:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
A 6 litre pot will rest in the 10 litre base no probs but you will not gain anything so might as well just use 10 litres.

Will be checking your grow next :) :tiphat::ying:

he he a will extra coco saved lol its because ive got 12 6ltr ones allready and im going to try the 10 ltr ones to see if it will be better or not :ying::ying::tiphat:

time to upload some pics:)

peace

S

speedemon

Week 5 Update

Week 5 Update

Well all I can say is thank fook I have an air cooled reflector so the buds can be closer without getting burned as I have run out of head room now, and they are budding like crazy. :tiphat::ying::ying:

Attachments

• P1150024.JPG
    P1150024.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 17
  • P1150023.JPG
    P1150023.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 20
  • P1150022.JPG
    P1150022.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 18
  • P1150021.JPG
    P1150021.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 22
  • P1150020.JPG
    P1150020.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 22
  • P1150019.JPG
    P1150019.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 23
  • P1150018.JPG
    P1150018.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 19
  • P1150017.JPG
    P1150017.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 15

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Bud city! loads of sites mate... As RIL said looks like another splendid run in the making. The airpots are making an impression on me I didn't realize the results would be so noticeable growth wise, then again as I'm using coco again now I can't really put it all down to the airpots, but the stalks are looking rather fat and that seems to be a trait of a decently vegged plant in an airpot vs regular pot.

S

speedemon

Bud city! loads of sites mate... As RIL said looks like another splendid run in the making. The airpots are making an impression on me I didn't realize the results would be so noticeable growth wise, then again as I'm using coco again now I can't really put it all down to the airpots, but the stalks are looking rather fat and that seems to be a trait of a decently vegged plant in an airpot vs regular pot.

Cheers my friend :) Yeah I have noticed a bushier structure in the airpots than in regular pots, and also like you say a fat stem is produced :) :tiphat::tiphat::ying:

r1rider

Looking really nice in there speed, i also love the airpots and coco, makes a much better root system than one spiraling a normal pot. Your gonna be baggin up in there later

r1 :tiphat::tiphat:

S

speedemon

Looking really nice in there speed, i also love the airpots and coco, makes a much better root system than one spiraling a normal pot. Your gonna be baggin up in there later

r1 :tiphat::tiphat:

Hey r1rider, nice of you to stop by my friend, hope your well :) Cheers for the compliment mate :tiphat::ying::ying:

S

speedemon

Week 6 update

Week 6 update

Well its coming up to week 6 of flower on the 25th January and the stretch has now eventually stopped, so I carried out some pinching and bending of the tallest colas, and have stripped out most of the larger leaves to allow air movement through them.I have also finished supporting them all with sticks ready for the long haul to crop day.

The Psycho D has got a massive bud structure going on which I am impressed with, its just a shame she is hidden behind the Pynamite.
I have now turned the bulb up to 1100 watts for final 3 weeks of flower, as have a lot of bud sites from the bottom up, so now I stripped the leaves I want more penetration to the lower sites to aid large buds ;) I will start doing lights out pictures now there is more to see. Thanks for looking :tiphat::ying::ying:

Attachments

• P1210006.JPG
    P1210006.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 21
  • P1210007.JPG
    P1210007.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 17
  • P1210008.JPG
    P1210008.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 20
  • P1210009.JPG
    P1210009.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 19
  • P1210010.JPG
    P1210010.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 20
S

speedemon

nice mate, was just gonna ask for lights out pics :)

Hey mitch mate thanks for the compliment will get lights out pics asap :) :tiphat::ying:

looking good to me mate piture of health

peace

Thanks as always my friend :tiphat::ying:

Nice setup Speedemon...Plants look real good mate.

When do you reckon you'll be chopping?

Hey RudeDog mate, thanks for the compliment, as for the chop then I will let the plants tell me but I am thinking 8-9 weeks :tiphat::ying:

mellofello

Hey speed looking good man, some tasty strains you've got there. Loving the set up too, nice and clean looks liek its gonna provide you with a bumper harvest.

peace

mello