What's new

agents of the Illuminati - Mind Control and World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItIsTime

MrBom,

I was with you up until you mentioned "light beings" blocking "the gates of heaven". There is nothing in the Christian bible that mentions this, or that if you don't "awaken" humanity you won't enter heaven. There are some conditions, but to sum up what Jesus wants us to do for "entry" into heaven, it's pretty much:

Believe that Jesus is the only true Son of God, he came to Earth and sacrificed himself for the sins of man & was resurrected on the third day and rose to heaven.

Also,

We cannot just be "hearers" of God's word...we must be "doers". Sitting on your bum talking on forums all day might very well "awaken" someone to the corrupt system we live in, but it really isn't being a "doer". A doer is that person you see who helps the old lady across the street, or someone who's in danger and you're willing to defend them or sacrifice your life for them without a thought. Kindness, love & compassion are what Christ taught, and a combination of faith, love and following God's word is what gets you into heaven....not talking on ICMAG about the Illuminati and warning people about "light beings" blocking heaven.

======

Some people have looked at my posts and instantly considered me a nutjob simply because I referred to parallels between the movie the matrix and modern day Christianity/being aware of the corrupt system. I expect this, and it's funny they attack me because I specifically quoted things for a reason:

"Most of these people are not ready to be unplugged and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

My belief regarding the world, Illuminati, God...?

Our circulatory system alone is enough to convince me of a "higher" power or creator. Not to mention emotion, human beings, animals, space, stars, galaxies....this shit just doesn't "poof" into existence. Based on what I understand to be the belief systems of religions, I find that Christianity seems to be unique in 1 way: We believe God came to earth in the form of his only Son, died, and was resurrected in the presence of many people. No other religion believes in something like this. As far as the Illuminati & whatnot...we're put here to do our best, to be the best people we can be. We know we live in an evil, corrupt world where men value money and power more than life, or compassion, or love. I know the evils of this world, and I do my part in informing people of them. In the end what it all boils down to is that we will all die and have a legacy. What will be YOUR legacy? What will people remember YOU for?

I have my issues in this worldly life, material things are fine to have but it's when you value them more than God or begin worshiping them is when the problems arise. Modern-day rappers are a prime example of this...they want to talk and rap about how they believe in God, and in the next verse rap about banging 15 chicks and having 6 lamborghinis. There will be false prophets, there will be the lure of material and worldly possessions...again, if you have money you can spend it wisely and not worship material things...but most people find that extremely hard to do with large amounts of money. This differentiates true believers and non-believers. I get mad at people sometimes, and I think about and do bad things...but I understand my failures and I attempt to do better every day.

These times we are in aren't just a "coincidence".

As Gibbs always says...coincidences...he doesn't believe in 'em :)

I leave you with this.

Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
essentially, satan is the ruler of this world (as mentioned) and it's reasonably obvious based on the state of things in the world and the apparent continuous progression towards fulfillment of major prophecy (as indicative prophecy occurs)

It stands to reason that the devil would have some earthly organization and rule therefrom.

i wouldnt advise placing much trust in that organization

contrarily, yes jesus is the "way" and thats what i believe

things being what they are i dont think its going to be too long before that becomes evident to all - i think many of those on earth now will be around to see it - but who knows how many

i certainly look forward to that day - whether i see it or not

ITK

How would illuminati go about destroying Islam? Well It's happened right infront of your eyes and you most likely haven't realised it.. Through the use of propagana, hate and fear.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=169950

This thread here is disgusting!! This is an example of the type of society and fickle mindedness that has been built through propaganda, hate and fear. I have to admit I was just as fickle before, but now I realise how much I've been played and am a better person for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ceR6Q8fKo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9NCkBLUFp0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO6hvTU0bAw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rq6QW-V9bg&feature=related

ItIsTime

LaHaye believes that the Illuminati is secretly engineering world affairs.[7] In Rapture Under Attack he wrote:

I myself have been a forty-five year student of the satanically-inspired, centuries-old conspiracy to use government, education, and media to destroy every vestige of Christianity within our society and establish a new world order. Having read at least fifty books on the Illuminati, I am convinced that it exists and can be blamed for many of man's inhumane actions against his fellow man during the past two hundred years.[1]

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
I argue with you ItIsTime. Are you familiar with the book of Ezekiel? Read a few chapters from this book in the Old Testament (The one shared by Jewish and Christian and Islamic and Catholic church). It speaks of cars, planes, nuclear holocaust, judgement. Maybe your interpretations are different, but when I read "angel" I also read "ghost" and "alien."

I will quote from my version I have here beginning at chapter 1, verse 4 in the Book of Ezekiel:

"4. And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself (mushroom cloud?), and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5. And out of the mist came the likeness of four living creatures (airplanes/fighter jets?). And this was their appearance, they had the likeness of a man. (sitting in the cockpit?)

6. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

7. And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the soul of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. (landing gear?)

8. And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. (inside the plane the man sits controlling the wings with arms?)

9. There wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

10. As for the likeness of their faces, they four had they face of a man, and the face of a lion; on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side: they four also had the face of an eagle.

11. There were their faces; and their wings were stretched upward: two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies. (look at the design of a fighter jet. It has two wings up, two to the side, and then you could say the hull is two wing-like structures folded to create the body of the plane)

12. And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went: and they turned not when they went.

13. As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire (combustion engines/exhaust?), and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures: and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth the lightning." (bullets/missles?)

My interpretation of these four living creatures, or angels, is that the winged creatures are actually scrambled fighter jets in response to a nuclear launch. If you continue to read the rest of the chapter it discusses vehicles with wheels.

If you lived 8700 years ago what words could you imagine to use to describe these visions that came to you of jets and cars and explosions?

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
They are not light beings. We are light beings. The creatures which feed off of our souls are soulless. They feed off of our awareness, or lack of awareness of our potential. When we obsess on the physical realm they devour us.

I never meant for this thread to get to this level of the relationship of us to them. Its pretty out there to try and grasp.

LaHaye believes that the Illuminati is secretly engineering world affairs.[7] In Rapture Under Attack he wrote:

I myself have been a forty-five year student of the satanically-inspired, centuries-old conspiracy to use government, education, and media to destroy every vestige of Christianity within our society and establish a new world order. Having read at least fifty books on the Illuminati, I am convinced that it exists and can be blamed for many of man's inhumane actions against his fellow man during the past two hundred years.[1]

People will commit inhumane acts regardless of their religious background.

And unfortunately, the same people who claim to love jesus are the same people that put themselves into neat christian denominations; Baptist vs Methodist vs Catholic vs United Methodist vs Seven-Day Adventists, etc.

When I was a kid and dragged into going to church by my aunt I used to think to myself, "Are all of these different denominations necessary when they all worship god? Isn't that the only thing that matters? Why do people feel the need to claim that their rites, rituals and techiques for worshiping god and jesus need to be put above all others and segregate themselves? Do these people thing that heaven is such a segregated place that one denomination gets there on special place?"

Maybe that is where the work against that Illuminati needs to begin. Christians need to come together and stop all of that segregative nonsense.

B

BedBug

I will quote from my version I have here beginning at chapter 1:

"4. And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5. And out of the mist came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance, they had the likeness of a man.

6. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

7. And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the soul of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

8. And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

9. There wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

10. As for the likeness of their faces, they four had they face of a man, and the face of a lion; on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side: they four also had the face of an eagle.

11. There were their faces; and their wings were stretched upward: two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

12. And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went: and they turned not when they went.

13. As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures: and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth the lightning."

My interpretation of these four living creatures, or angels, is that the winged creatures are actually scrambled fighter jets in response to a nuclear launch. If you continue to read the rest of the chapter it discusses vehicles with wheels.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
This is the funniest thing I've read in this thread so far. LMAO. Your credibility is dwindling.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
This is the funniest thing I've read in this thread so far. LMAO. Your credibility is dwindling.

Dude, that was quoted from the bible... a book that was written 8700 years before Jesus Christ.

how about you offer me YOUR interpretation of these words from the good book??

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Just to clarify, this is from a portion of the Bible which makes prophecy of the arrival of anti-christ and jesus ressurected, this time as a warrior wielding the wrath of god (nuclear holocaust)

B

BedBug

Ezekiel, or whomever wrote that passage, was probably high as a motherfucker on some psilocybin mushrooms.

Same with the burning bush guy, who was that, Moses?

That's my interpretation.

ItIsTime

Just to clarify, this is from a portion of the Bible which makes prophecy of the arrival of anti-christ and jesus ressurected, this time as a warrior wielding the wrath of god (nuclear holocaust)

I can see the association...we'll never really know. Time will tell!

Hold on to your seatbelt because regardless, we're all in for one hell of a ride these next few years.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Accepting Jesus as your savior into your heart isn't some figurative "belief" you have about Jesus.

You have to recognize that when Jesus came the first time he was our savior - and we killed him at the stake.

He was resurrected by God to return as a soldier in the final showdown between good and evil.

When the Warrior King Jesus returns he brings with him the day of judgement, the end of all flesh.

If you are of this earth, and material things, you will be lost. If you are of the celestial and the heavens and God and light energy, you can attempt to ascend.

The satanic influence on this planet has such a strong hold right now on humanity than MOST of us, not ALL of us, are blind to the truth. We think angels float on clouds and the devil has a pitchfork in hell under the ground... if we even dare believe such silly things. We would rather focus on dinosaur bones and evolution nowadays.

Jesus died trying to save us. He failed. God had bigger and better plans for him. He was saved. He is the only one that can save you. If you accept the end times openly, you have hope to transcend the material.

B

BedBug

I've eaten plenty. I've seen 'God' while high on them. Just about the entire book of Revelations sounded like a pretty intense acid trip to me last I tried reading it.

Face it. People since the beginning of time have been crying that the sky is falling. It still has not fallen.

Why are YOU right, THIS TIME?

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
But the sky is falling and continues to fall. There is scientific proof of this. Stuff falls out the sky. The moon pulls the earth and causes tides. The orbits of the planets become tighter around the sun. Eventually shit will go down. We will be incinerated. Is it going to happen while Obama is in office? Maybe. But that's way too political, so lets just say it will happen in 100 million years, if thats cool with you.

Never the less... the sky is falling.

baan

Well they control the media, the food, the money, the music, and what you buy... Only makes sense to me that they would have some sort of influence in order to make themselves more powerful, especially when they know exactly how to do just that after years of research... And when they have enough money to pay the govt off to stretch the limits...

EDIT: you could say that they are 'the government' in the first place

ItIsTime

there's no question that there are higher influences working within our government.

the question becomes...who are they?

that's where the conspiracies come into play...

with the evidence available on the internet, i would assume many elite (wealthy, billionaires, trillionaires, etc.) are members of certain groups (bilderburg, CFR, IMF, Fed Reserve) and have agendas for all the countries of the world...

John Perkins, a proclaimed "Economic Hitman" is evidence that the world bankers work for money, and not the greater interest of the people.

Dorje113

ok now consider this idea of the Illuminatti:

The Illuminatti do not exist as a single unit. They extend from an order under which you will find the likes of Rene Descartes, Sir Frances Bacon, and most notibly Leonardo Divinci, to say the least of this order.

There purpose has nothing to do with domination of the world or its control

On a more spiritual nature they seek to understand the Cosmic Universe and all its Cosmic Laws. They do this inorder to come closer to the God they Venerate. Which is the Supreme Being or whatever you would like to call it.

The Illuminatti is an organization if you can say that, which focuses its ideals on truth, light and the freedom from human incarnation.

They are not a single school but are a combination of all who have acheived the degree of illumination.

Take my explanation for what it's worth, but in honesty they only strive to free humanity from its troubles, trials, and tribulations.

They have nothing to do with mind control or any evil in any way. The opposite is true, they wish to make you closer to the one true God.

They have been around for millenia and in the service of all Humanity.

So they are Buddhists? :)

C

cork144

before the age we live in now, there wasnt the technology at hand to take controll of the world,

people might have claimed the sky is falling since asfar as historical records go, but back then they didnt have planes that could wipe an entire city, they didnt have all the modes and methods of controll they do today (except using devide and conquor, its amazing to see how this still plays out dayly when its one of the most tried and tested methods of controll out there)

when you have wepons of great capability, you have to ENSURE there is NO displacement of power around them, if they get into the wrong hands it could be game over, i mean, imagine if hitler in the late 1930s had at hand what we do today? he would have the new world order he spoke about all that time ago, which we hear and see being parroted to this veryday.

you can try and disclaim the evidence provided here by many members, but at the end of the day, what as growers have we learnt to ensure we do? COVER OUR ASSES, so why not cover our asses when it comes to upholding freedom? why assume everything is fine just because you havnt heard of the problems and dont want to comprihend them to be true?

were on a slippery road, between total and absolute freedom using the tech we have today and total enslavement by our own machines, in my eyes, thats what 2012 is, its the turning point for humanity, do we live on our knees to government, or do we ensure that those in the future can stand on their feet in a free and fair world,

i know it sounds all abit too perfect, living in a free and fair world, but once these secret societys are exposed and their methods of controll are shown to the masses, theres only one thing the human brain can do from there on, and thats notice what was the problem and correct it.

for farr too long there has been deliberate use of fear and agression to get us to sign our own death certificates, you can think, well you only have one chance at life, no need to worry about all of these things, but ignoring them is going to potentially close off the ability for others in 100 years to have a chance at life, so ensure your morals are good ones, because its those morals that will be passed onto the next generation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.