What's new

agents of the Illuminati - Mind Control and World Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
I never recommended anyone to watch the Bohemian Grove. I only referenced the great owl which is symbolic of the group. Perhaps its too much for you to believe, but maybe those bunches of rich white guys in the Grove are also being manipulated as pawns. I know if I had millions of dollars the last place you would catch me is in the woods of NorCal watching some bogus ceremony. So why do you suppose those folks are gathered? Oh yea, you already said they were just trying to get drunk and away from their wives.

Yes, the compass was invented, eliminating the need for the stars. Did you know that certain metals and electical currents can create a magnetic field? They can create a magnetic field so strong as to disrupt compasses.

I'm not saying I know all the answers, or that I can even show you "proof."

What I'm saying is once you are aware of the reality of things, you can't miss it. Its everywhere. Its at our stores, its on our TV, its on the radio, its at sporting events. Its EVERYWHERE. Its hidden in plain sight. They aren't stupid, they think you are stupid. And we are stupid. We care about what happens in our lifetimes, meanwhile these Illuminati have been setting the stage for controlling civilization since before the Pyramid of Giza. That's thousands of years to plan and make moves.

I think we all would be very suspicious if a rocket went to the moon, a gasoline vehicle was made, television was released, along with radio, computers, and ipods all in the same year back in 1950. By slowly "releasing" technologies to the masses they can manipulate and control EVERYTHING.

Is that to say that all technology is the product of the illuminati? I think not. More like the implementation of technology on a massive scale in multiple countries around the globe has something to do with them.

An example... the masses of people pay for bottled water... but our tap water is safe and clean to drink... so why do we buy bottled water? Are we scared we may get sick one day? Does it taste better? If you could tell me why people pay billions of dollars for bottled water I would be very happy to know.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Come on folks. Its a secret society. The membership is secret. The motives are secret. The goals which have been accomplished are secret. And you want me to come up with better proof?

That's like taking a nug of some Bubba Kush and asking me to tell you what it was grown with... nutrients, lighting intensity, air circulation, flowering time, etc.

All I can do is tell you if the Bubba Kush is good or bad and if I want some more. Maybe you could decipher if it was a 1000w lighting system or a 400w lighting system, indoor or outdoor. But maybe you couldn't. The only way you would really know anything is if you had personal experience with Bubba Kush. In the end it wouldn't really matter because the Bubba Kush is there and what are you going to do about it? Smoke that shit!

I've never come in contact with an Illuminati and known it. And I've never come in contact with an alien. There are people who swear by the existence of both and for the longest I didn't buy into either. Now that I have opened my mind to the presence of the Illuminati I am fearful I may be believing in aliens next

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
I never recommended anyone to watch the Bohemian Grove. I only referenced the great owl which is symbolic of the group. Perhaps its too much for you to believe, but maybe those bunches of rich white guys in the Grove are also being manipulated as pawns. I know if I had millions of dollars the last place you would catch me is in the woods of NorCal watching some bogus ceremony. So why do you suppose those folks are gathered? Oh yea, you already said they were just trying to get drunk and away from their wives.

Yes, the compass was invented, eliminating the need for the stars. Did you know that certain metals and electical currents can create a magnetic field? They can create a magnetic field so strong as to disrupt compasses.

I'm not saying I know all the answers, or that I can even show you "proof."

What I'm saying is once you are aware of the reality of things, you can't miss it. Its everywhere. Its at our stores, its on our TV, its on the radio, its at sporting events. Its EVERYWHERE. Its hidden in plain sight. They aren't stupid, they think you are stupid. And we are stupid. We care about what happens in our lifetimes, meanwhile these Illuminati have been setting the stage for controlling civilization since before the Pyramid of Giza. That's thousands of years to plan and make moves.

I think we all would be very suspicious if a rocket went to the moon, a gasoline vehicle was made, television was released, along with radio, computers, and ipods all in the same year back in 1950. By slowly "releasing" technologies to the masses they can manipulate and control EVERYTHING.

Is that to say that all technology is the product of the illuminati? I think not. More like the implementation of technology on a massive scale in multiple countries around the globe has something to do with them.

An example... the masses of people pay for bottled water... but our tap water is safe and clean to drink... so why do we buy bottled water? Are we scared we may get sick one day? Does it taste better? If you could tell me why people pay billions of dollars for bottled water I would be very happy to know.

It wasn't, necessarily, aimed at you. As for the bolded statement, the video evidence supports what I proposed rather than all of the hyperbole AJ did. Nothing strange, like what he claimed, was evidenced. Everyone seemed pretty calm and in good spirits. Oh right, they're all content because they RULE THE WORLD! Dun, dun, duuuuuuunnnnn!

As to why they were there, rich white people do all sorts of quirky stuff and have all sorts of exclusive membership clubs and whatnot. Always have and, I suspect, always will. Even some of the conspiracy theorists on this site like to believe that they're in an elite club of a small % of people that "KNOW" the truth. Anyways, did you not see how beautiful that place was?

When it comes to technology, most of it is stuff that was used for the military and, once declassified, gets trickled down into the private-sector. There are really no surprises there. I mean, we know that Apple is already 2 generations ahead of the iPhone that they are soon to release. It's not a conspiracy to control your life. It's a conspiracy for you to keep spending your money with them. People like shiny shit and people like convenience. Invent something that combines those 2 things and you'll be a wealthy prick, tomorrow. No one is forcing anyone to buy it, though.

Are the stars gone? Are telescopes illegal to possess? Are there no rural areas near you where you can just, y'know, look up? GPS's rule, BTW.

Now what's this with the water? I have a question for you. Why do we buy garbage bags just to throw them away? Humans do all sorts of, seemingly, weird things. Why focus on one? Stop trying to connect dots that aren't there. You're gonna miss out on all the beauty this world has to offer if you're constantly looking for hidden msgs/symbols.
I appreciate that you're trying to look for meaning and purpose but you've gotta lighten up, man. Life can be a deep, dark, miserable quest for secrets and hidden meanings (that really don't amount to much that you can prove or do anything with) OR it can be a beautiful experience. The CHOICE is yours, my brother. It always has been.

B

BedBug

What I'm saying is once you are aware of the reality of things, you can't miss it. Its everywhere. Its at our stores, its on our TV, its on the radio, its at sporting events. Its EVERYWHERE. Its hidden in plain sight.

You don't even have to wait for anyone to post for him to contradict himself, lol.....

Come on folks. Its a secret society. The membership is secret. The motives are secret. The goals which have been accomplished are secret.

LOL, what a tool.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Come on folks. Its a secret society. The membership is secret. The motives are secret. The goals which have been accomplished are secret. And you want me to come up with better proof?

yet you know their "secret" hand-signs and all... I bet you also know the "secret" hand-shake too?

you say the motives are secret as well as the goals they have accomplished, yet you know their goal is world domination...

man, seriously, you are suffering from slight paranoia, deal with before it becomes a serious issue, check yourself before you wretch yourself.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
While those post were HILARIOUS, I don't think he should be flamed or bashed. Worst-case-scenario is what Bombadil proposed. No one would want to make fun of someone that suffers from that, would you.
The other side is that he's searching and trying to think out-of-the-box (I REALLY hate that phrase). This should be encouraged. Showing someone the flaw in their theories is one thing. Bashing is another. He's our brother, after all.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Commerce makes the world go 'round. You're either buying or selling. Either way, as long as someone has something that someone else wants, salesman, consumers and thieves will co-exist.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Okay, this was originally created to be a picture thread. Now I have to school some fools in a history lesson?

Ha ha ha. Wrigley - gum. Dupont - bleach. Kellogg - cereal. We got a yummy treat, something to keep the house clean, and breakfast. What a wonderful bunch, right?

Now go do your homework and tell me which of these families financed ammunition sales and heavy machinery for ALL major conflicts in the past 100 years. I bet you find them working on both sides of the battlefields.

The devil doesn't need you to worship him. He cares less if you even knows he is in existence. His only goal is to drive you from worship of God.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
So what? None of this is a secret. Motorola makes chips for the guidance system in missiles. They sell it to whomever can pay for it. Many different companies and industries profit during wartime and many of them fund social/political/etc agendas.
If you have a point, please make it.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Okay.

So you have 13 families who own the vast majority of the worlds worth.

You want to borrow $1 billion from them? No problem. You just owe them back $1.1 billion.

Where do you think this shit all comes from? Its a debt machine designed to force us into wage slavery. The machine is just getting going real good.

The devil wants you to enjoy the hear and now. The devil isn't a bad looking guy. He's smart, sociable, savvy, wealthy, gives you anything to satisfy your desires. Externalism is satanic.

God is about internalism. We are here as a stage, a school, to the next. Beyond this life is where the truth really matters. Its not about the dollar bill.

They want us to be about the dollar bill. Money over everything. Fuck morals. Fuck right. Just profit. Indulge and profit.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
So wait. What you're saying is that a bunch of rich (mostly) white old men are hoarding money and want to control poor people? No. Way.
On a serious note, if you believe in GOD, where is your faith? If your faith was strong, none of this would trouble you.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Where did I ever claim these are a bunch of white old men? I am not referrencing Bohemian Grove, although it is interesting.

The 13 families have been listed. They are chinese, european, american, middle eastern, and more.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
Its all about money, power, control. They have it. You want it. What will you do for it? Its just a game to them. Their supplies are vast almost to the point of limitless. Among the 13 there exists a hierarchy and among this hierarchy is a secret society of satanic power mongers. The battle between good and evil is here on earth. These powers are evil. They put it in our faces. Its a grand joke because we idolize and desire our lives away while in the shadows they profit over and over again.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Alright man. I sincerely hope that you're able to find, at least a little, happiness in this lifetime. Peace be with you.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Alright man. I sincerely hope that you're able to find, at least a little, happiness in this lifetime. Peace be with you.

This is whats most important.

Dont let them bring you down.Dont be mad, sad or frustrated, this is what they are counting on. Be positive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts