What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Agent Orange and attony genaral Sessions strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

topheavy420

You're a trump supporter

Those in glass houses....

Huge difference between thinking Trump woudl be better than Hillary and thinking Trump is a great leader.

Anyone who thinks Trump is a great leader should be sterilized for the good of the nation. A true nationalist position

Big Leauge!!!

Now quit being a hysterical blow hard and let the big boys have a conversation. Might want to hit the bong a few times to calm yourself down, I'm sure everyone would appreciate you not getting the thread closed over your hate filled comments :huggg:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha, Trump has the snowflakes melting again. Ahhhh!! His boy just mentions some shit about pot enforcement and now it is time to pull all your plants and throw your bong away.

He is not going to do shit about pot. Like said, maybe if you are big league and moving pot thru states or something like that. My little home grow is unaffected and will remain so.

My problem is with local politicians and cops trying to interpret the law to harass me. They did that a bit with medical. Now with 64 all is good. They may try to get me to sign up for their registration to grow crap, but not complying and will fight in court if need be. I have more legal rights now as opposed to medical, which had limited rights.

Mukind

Haha, Trump has the snowflakes melting again. Ahhhh!! His boy just mentions some shit about pot enforcement and now it is time to pull all your plants and throw your bong away.

He is not going to do shit about pot. Like said, maybe if you are big league and moving pot thru states or something like that. My little home grow is unaffected and will remain so.

My problem is with local politicians and cops trying to interpret the law to harass me. They did that a bit with medical. Now with 64 all is good. They may try to get me to sign up for their registration to grow crap, but not complying and will fight in court if need be. I have more legal rights now as opposed to medical, which had limited rights.

You don't know who Jeff Sessions is do you? lol

Brah you live in paradise acting like you're hard? hahaha

And most of the country including me this don't change shit.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
What most people are unaware of, is the DEA is mostly a moving cloak room. They send out a few DEA agents, with a few boxes of DEA jackets/badges/swag, and deputize the local LEOs.

Not going to happen in Colorado, that's for sure. I'm guessing there will be quite a number of areas they fail to get support in. :) They're going to have to find a whole bunch more ignorant folks to be DEA and then hope those agents don't clue in to how the whole anti-cannabis operation is based on lies.
Nope, they just send out a subpoena for recreational licenses and so forth. No deputization required. Seizing bank accounts is easy too.

Dows

Well, in the full briefing you see Spicer being pressed by the reporters on what he means about recreational marijuana. His response is that there is a "federal law that must be respected". It sounds in line with the rest of the "law and order" speech and seems related to the administration's usual response to immigration and sanctuary cities.

My bet is that he was talking about more than cartels. Seemed pretty clear in the moment. Whether you like Donald Trump or not, I would take him seriously. It was Donald Trump himself who said he "doesn't kid," and it was Bannon who adamantly said that the administration will absolutely accomplish every goal they pronounce, no matter what the opposition (anti-Trumpers + mainstream media) has to say. The executive orders we've already seen are the icing on the cake; Donald Trump is serious. This is likely meant to appease a side of his conservative base.

Grizz

Veteran
there is no need to fight among ourselves, we all have the right to think and say what we want, for now anyway, lol
we will have to wait and see if there serious but I believe they are. it sucks, I sure would hate to be in the big rec grow business though, time will tell

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Jeff Sessions Yeeeeee HAwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

I bet some fools on Instagram showing off 1000+ plant grows are shitting bricks long enough to build a road to OZ ...

Remain in the shadows and fuck everyone trying to tell you what to do

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah...I see some of the hardcore supporters still not ready to give up. Good for the quickly diminishing group that still thinks he won't be a disaster for the U.S. and our particular community!
Stubbornness is a quality I share.. optimism is a quality I TRY to share.
Good luck

Grizz

Veteran
Ah...I see some of the hardcore supporters still not ready to give up. Good for the quickly diminishing group that still thinks he won't be a disaster for the U.S. and our particular community!
Stubbornness is a quality I share.. optimism is a quality I TRY to share.
Good luck
I really try to be optimistic but every time I see him on TV I seem to lose a gallon of optimism . If he will just shut the fuck up and do his job good or bad the Media would slack off a little,

I am with stormy on the guys with the big grow opps showing pictures of there buildings and there product, I am nervous enough just with a med card

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Enforcement of the federal laws, coupled with the renewed
Justice Department use of private prisons to house federal inmates.

Sad!

Grizz

Veteran
CALIFORNIA TELLS U.S.A. GOODBYE?

CALEXIT?
The far-fetched idea of California seceding from the nation took a tiny step forward this week. California's secretary of state agreed to allow a group called Yes California to begin collecting signatures for a ballot measure, reports the Los Angeles Times. If 585,407 are collected by July 25
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/31/calexit-can-start-collecting-signatures/97278566/

SHIT, now Trump will want to build a wall to keep all you drug addict californians out of America that's another 20 billion, :biggrin:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
SHIT, now Trump will want to build a wall to keep all you drug addict californians out of America that's another 20 billion, :biggrin:

That wall would be 10 times the size. Is there any cheap property in California, within 20 miles of a supermarket?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyday I wake up and think how great it was to be born in Canada.

There's like 50 square kilometres per person and 2/3rds the country lives in three cities.

So much "do whatever the fuck" space. One guy fed hookers to his pigs for years before anyone did anything about it.

I hear refugees are already crossing. If you make it the RCMP has a free sweater for you.

Think about it. Most people have to pay for sweaters.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mikell...I know what you mean..Born and raised interior Alaska...1 trooper in my hometown...That was it...ha...And that hometown is spread out over miles and miles...

Status
Not open for further replies.