What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Agent Orange and attony genaral Sessions strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
If Agent Orange and Sessions did enforce against Recreational weed only that would open up a huge box of worms legally. Federal law makes no distinction between recreational or medicinal, it's all illegal under their law. They have to persecute both equally or I'm sure many lawsuits will be filed against them.
Don't really know if it would be a good thing or a much worse thing.................

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
If Agent Orange and Sessions did enforce against Recreational weed only that would open up a huge box of worms legally. Federal law makes no distinction between recreational or medicinal, it's all illegal under their law. They have to persecute both equally or I'm sure many lawsuits will be filed against them.
Don't really know if it would be a good thing or a much worse thing.................
Never heard of prosecutorial discretion huh.

B4URTIME

Yeah it sucks but the truth is they enforce what they choose to. The written law is often ignored. Prime example is a fucking snitch getting let off on his own charges because he turned the next man in. I mean he was caught for a crime he committed but he don't get prosecuted. It's a bullshit system full of corrupt bullshit. Were born right in the middle of a shitstorm we didn't ask for or create, but have to live with.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
If California succeeds, the property values will go through the roof!!! I was searching for cheap lots, and most seem to be in areas where you can not build a house. All I need is water, sewage/septic, and food within 30 miles.

St. Phatty

Not sure who is more deluded

Left wingers who think Hillary had the General Public's Interests at heart.

or Right wingers who think Trump has the General Public's Interests at heart.

KONY

Veteran
A few years ago I thought the idea of the government bio engineering pests for the purpose of illegal crop killing- to be a conspiracy theory that wasn't really true, more stoner hearsay.

Then I read more about Fusarium.

I really hope they don't go this route, It would almost be preferred for them to just raid people. They have already concluded Fusarium doesnt provide enough damage, but what's to stop them from making something worse.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Voters are deluded period...
To think we can get what we desire through voting is foolish at best.
Mans labor is his fundamental means of getting that which he desires.
Voting for somebody else to do the work has never worked in the past & surely won't work in the future.
You want something you go get it. Laws be damned!

KONY

Veteran

Yup. The funny thing too is each side thinks they are so smart/awesome/great, and the other side is inferior. One cannot exist without the other.

igrowone

Veteran

interesting point
and it is 'out there', it's been spoken openly by the current rats in power
so it could be brought into a court room
now does that violate some legal principle? dunno, that's more legally complicated than my competence

Grizz

Veteran
No definate answers as is this administration's style , but they made it very clear their position that Medical is OK due to Congress passing laws protecting them from the Justice dept. However, they are against Recreational law's and can and will enforce federal law whenever they choose too.

this is what Spicer quoted as there reason for not going after medical, just rec.

I would bet California will be there first target seeing how much Donald dislikes the state that dident support him

pANicModE

I thought Donald Trump ran his campaign as "a man of the people." Someone who vowed to end the corporate takeover of our government, someone who vowed to bring jobs back. Even thinking about reversing state law and making legalized recreational marijuana illegal is going against the people’s will. This is going against job creation and a reliable part of a state's economy. The citizens of these states VOTED to make recreational marijuana legal. It wasn't the politicians, it was WE THE PEOPLE. Obviously President Trump is following in the footsteps of every president that came before him: he thinks the Government knows what is best for us. He's been president for a little over a month, and he's already forgotten that "We the People” are the Government! AND he's planning on reinstating private prisons? Let's connect the dots: Private prisons need to be 80 - 90% full to be profitable. If they aren't, then states pay a fine. Non-violent drug offenders make it possible for private prisons to be full. Reverse legalized recreational marijuana, and private prisons will remain full. That's his plan, people.
Jesse Ventura

Grizz

Veteran
I thought Donald Trump ran his campaign as "a man of the people." Someone who vowed to end the corporate takeover of our government, someone who vowed to bring jobs back. Even thinking about reversing state law and making legalized recreational marijuana illegal is going against the people’s will. This is going against job creation and a reliable part of a state's economy. The citizens of these states VOTED to make recreational marijuana legal. It wasn't the politicians, it was WE THE PEOPLE. Obviously President Trump is following in the footsteps of every president that came before him: he thinks the Government knows what is best for us. He's been president for a little over a month, and he's already forgotten that "We the People” are the Government! AND he's planning on reinstating private prisons? Let's connect the dots: Private prisons need to be 80 - 90% full to be profitable. If they aren't, then states pay a fine. Non-violent drug offenders make it possible for private prisons to be full. Reverse legalized recreational marijuana, and private prisons will remain full. That's his plan, people.
Jesse Ventura

Trump trys too talk that shit but he is going to do exactly what Bannon tells him, Bannon is the real president ,

I read this morning that both WA and NV say they will resist and fight for there states rights, I hope they do

Mukind

lots of good topics around here...

wondering if I should renew my medcard when it expires in a couple months or keep it goin?

im growing less than ever now, but travel here and there with smaller amounts.

Recreational limits (if you're in one of those states) are pretty low. IDK what the medical limits are but they've got to be higher

If you're in a med state where you eat a misdemeanor for less than a zip. Why wouldn't you?

Already did it once

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
lots of good topics around here...

wondering if I should renew my medcard when it expires in a couple months or keep it goin?

im growing less than ever now, but travel here and there with smaller amounts.

renew it waxy, I went down that road and dident renew mine then got popped, besides if they do start enforcing federal law on rec you would still be ok with a med card,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts