What's new

Agent Orange and attony genaral Sessions strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

topheavy420

like we can believe him ? I have a real good used car I will sell you to, only 300.000 miles, runs great :biggrin:

Anyone can beleive what they want last time I checked. Was just a friendly reminder to what was actually promised. Not what sessions said in the '80s or what Spicer said he believed would happen. Straight from the source. There's dozens more examples if anyone cared enough to look. Some are just too busy to bother I guess...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
like we can believe him ? I have a real good used car I will sell you to, only 300.000 miles, runs great :biggrin:

This is discriminatory. I have a truck w almost 400k and you make it sound like a bad thing!

Top-heavy...Trump has said a lot of things..Lots of examples of lots of examples.. Believing ANYTHING he says is dangerous..But I agree that we can all hope this is the single truth he speaks

Grizz

Veteran
This is discriminatory. I have a truck w almost 400k and you make it sound like a bad thing!

Top-heavy...Trump has said a lot of things..Lots of examples of lots of examples.. Believing ANYTHING he says is dangerous..But I agree that we can all hope this is the single truth he speaks
lol, never say anything about a mans truck, I forgot the golden rule.

top heavy I was no way laughing at your post, its just he has told so many lies, I personally don't believe any politician , wish we could

topheavy420

It's all good joesy, no offense taken.

I hate politicians too. That includes jeff sessions. He doesn't scare me tho, he's trumps minion and will do as he's told.

I at this time can't beleive trump the populist will not accept the popular opinion on cannabis. If he goes against the grain on this he surely will be a one term prez. A liar he may very well be but so far he's keeping his promises.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Without being argumentive...And w respect...Let's say he's keeping his promises for sake of discussion...maybe in name he is keeping them but it could be argued the "content" of the promises he's keeping arent always the same as advertised
And I also hate ALL politicians...Or I should say what they have become..They are to politics what Don Nelson was to basketball...They figured out how to "hack a Shaq" and now the only part of a politician's tenure that matters is the last two minutes-the rest is just showing off and making money.
Got to change the game man
Liberals are fukn pussies..No balls and teeny tiny little vajayjay's(equal opportunity insulter here-i do lean to the left a bit)
And
Conservatives are hypocrite liars-most blatant in US history
We need Democrat and Republican back
No more libtards or Jesus fukrs!

Jhhnn

Veteran
This is why the War on Pot is going away, particularly the War on MMJ-

Marijuana should be made legal in the U.S., voters say 59 - 36 percent. Republicans are opposed 61 - 35 percent and voters over 65 years old are opposed 51 - 42 percent. Every other party, gender, education, age and racial group listed supports legalized marijuana.

Voters support 93 - 6 percent legalized marijuana for medical purposes if prescribed by a doctor.

The government should not enforce federal laws against marijuana in states that have legalized medical or recreational marijuana use, voters say 71 - 23 percent. Voters in every listed group support this position.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2432

Sessions & Spicer are just pandering to their base. Everybody knows the score, knows that the general public won't support prohibition enforcement beyond states who maintain it & interstate commerce. They def won't support federal enforcement against state legal MMJ.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Without being argumentive...And w respect...Let's say he's keeping his promises for sake of discussion...maybe in name he is keeping them but it could be argued the "content" of the promises he's keeping arent always the same as advertised
And I also hate ALL politicians...Or I should say what they have become..They are to politics what Don Nelson was to basketball...They figured out how to "hack a Shaq" and now the only part of a politician's tenure that matters is the last two minutes-the rest is just showing off and making money.
Got to change the game man
Liberals are fukn pussies..No balls and teeny tiny little vajayjay's(equal opportunity insulter here-i do lean to the left a bit)
And
Conservatives are hypocrite liars-most blatant in US history
We need Democrat and Republican back
No more libtards or Jesus fukrs!

Dude - Prefacing your comments "w respect" doesn't cover it. That's some offensive shit. Who is trying to shut down legalization? Who?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What we need are more viable Political Parties.
I agree 100%...But I ain't gonna live that long! I've been wishing for a centrist party for 20 years...This is America...And it is a new world...This division shit just won't work anymore...It can't...And the only impact anti vaxxers and anti government leave me alones have is on the primaries and look what the fuck that got us...Ha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude - Prefacing your comments "w respect" doesn't cover it. That's some offensive shit. Who is trying to shut down legalization? Who?

What the fuck are you talking about?
I was referring to someone who said trump is keeping his promises...Plural...I was thinking he was referring to the multiple promiseS he has made throughout the campaign ...And I stand by my comment
It had nothing to do w his promise to not shut down legalization as I think it's a little early don't you?
Or maybe your upset at something else I said in the post...The vajayjay's or the little balls?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And yes...Dude(edit)...Using the term "with respect" or "no offense" isn't just a punchline in an Aries Spears joke
They are meant to convey the intent of the question or statement or as a way to discuss something and head off knee jerk reactions...Especially when communicating via keyboard

some new info from jeff sessions via politico:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is signaling that the Trump administration plans to make changes to policies the Obama administration implemented to seek less serious charges in some drug cases.

In a memo sent to federal prosecutors nationwide Wednesday, Sessions called on them to crack down on violent crime. Most surely already view that as a core part of their duties.

However, another passage in the directive says changes in Justice Department charging policies are in the offing.

"I encourage you to employ the full complement of federal law to address the problem of violent crime in your district," Sessions wrote. "Further guidance and support in executing this priority — including an updated memo on charging for all criminal case s— will be forthcoming."

Legal experts said the language indicates that Sessions is planning to make significant revisions to policies Attorney General Eric Holder issued in 2010 backing away from prior directions that prosecutors seek the most serious viable charges in every case and in 2013 calling for prosecutors to avoid seeking mandatory minimum sentences in some cases by leaving the quantity of drugs seized out of charging documents.

"My take is the Holder memo is toast," said Ohio State University law professor Doug Berman. "Holder said you don't have to charge mandatory minimums and it looks like they're going to say, 'Oh, yes, you do have to.'"

Sessions has said repeatedly, before and after being sworn in last month, that believes recent increases in murders are not an aberration but a product of a drop in prosecution of drug and gun crimes during President Barack Obama's terms in office.

The focus the new attorney general is putting on violent crime could shift resources away from other Justice Department activities, such as prosecuting cybercrime and business frauds. The re-ordering of priorities could also adversely impact environmental and civil rights enforcement, although such cases are usually handled primarily from DOJ headquarters.

Berman said the memos from above probably matter less than the inclinations of prosecutors in the field. If new Trump-appointed U.S. attorneys push for more aggressive handling of cases, defendants could be looking at more serious charges and longer prison terms in the coming years.

topheavy420

What the fuck are you talking about?
I was referring to someone who said trump is keeping his promises...Plural...I was thinking he was referring to the multiple promiseS he has made throughout the campaign ...And I stand by my comment
It had nothing to do w his promise to not shut down legalization as I think it's a little early don't you?
Or maybe your upset at something else I said in the post...The vajayjay's or the little balls?

Yeah that was me and yes I was talking about the many campaign promises he made.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK...Got it...So nothing to do w "who is trying to shut down legalization" I'm clear there
Second..It seems pretty obvious to me the "w respect" preface of my post referred to the specific point I began w
Third..Seems pretty obvious that I dropped the "w respect" preface when I moved on the following points
Fourth..I was actually referring to the politicians(though I could have made that clearer)
Next..Your not gonna like this
Here's a centrist democrat's (out of necessity..Will cover it in a moment) pov..."liberals" are just as big a problem as "conservatives"
You two are like the NRA and PETA...Dems and repubs(indeed all Americans) need them around to do the dirty work we don't want to deal with
The terms liberal and conservative should describe only the fringe of each side..They are important to everyone but should in no way be in charge..
Not because they aren't capable..It's just that we all have to live here..Gonna have to be some give and take..And (here's where the post is relevant to the thread Yort) it should begin w cannabis
*The reason I say dem by necessity is a right now there's only two parties w any power..
And just to be clear...I wasn't saying you had no balls AND a tiny jayjay...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
OK...Got it...

I don't think you did.

That's allot of dancing around and excuse making.

If you came up - Sorry, I got a little carried away with adjectives, or something like like that. Ok, that's it, on we go. If you want to stick with the " Liberals are fukn pussies..No balls and teeny tiny little vajayjay's", Well then.....

Fuck off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts