What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aficionado Grows*** Black Lime and More...

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LVRK #10
picture.php

I chopped down four LVRK's today at 8 weeks.
I am going to let LVRK#2,4 and 10 go a few more days.

The Black Limes are dripping with resin and stinking up my house. Will evaluate at 9 weeks to see which ones are ready. I am soooo looking forward to puffing on these!

Stay safe
BM

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
JO those beans are a blast from the past. I miss those good karma cups.
I hope Rowdy is doing well.

Stay safe
BM

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was checking the plants the other day and found a spot of mold(Botrytis?) in one of the biggest buds of the BL #3.... surprised me because the #3 buds are very "sativa" ish. I cut the top off and as I was salvaging what I could, I was saying to myself damn this bud is a lot denser than it looks.

So today they all got taken down @ 9wks of 12/12 Sticky stinky mutha's!!!!
These have real easy to grow and I have high hopes for the smoke and taste test.

Group shot
picture.php

Black Lime #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay safe
BM

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally getting around to trimming up the LVRK's it is going to be hard to decide which ones to cull. #9 clone died, #5 got mixed up with the males, #7 and #8 nothing at all wrong with them. At this point #2,#4 and #10 are looking like the ones I probably keep for the next round. Here are a few shots of #10.

Long Valley Royal Kush #10
picture.php

A bit closer
picture.php

picture.php

Stay safe
BM

Ollie

Veteran
Some nice genetics you got going there Sir !

Long Valley Yum !

If just the seeds where more accesable ...

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some buds from Long Valley Royal Kush #4 it was the most purple of all.

picture.php

picture.php

The Black Limes are almost dry will try to get some pic's of those in a few days.

Stay safe
BM

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Finally getting around to trimming up the LVRK's it is going to be hard to decide which ones to cull. #9 clone died, #5 got mixed up with the males, #7 and #8 nothing at all wrong with them. At this point #2,#4 and #10 are looking like the ones I probably keep for the next round. Here are a few shots of #10.

Long Valley Royal Kush #10
View Image

A bit closer
View Image

View Image

Stay safe
BM

Nice shirt my logo is on the back did you stop by the south fork seeds booth?

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi BYF, I looked at all the booth's at that event.

LVRK #2 is another awesome plant, of the ones that turned purple it was the least purple.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay safe
BM

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would agree Ollie!

Here is a quick snap of all 5 Black Lime Reserve's.
From L to R #1, #3, #8, #9, #10

picture.php

I managed to catch a nasty spring cold so I have only sampled #1 and #3 so far.... very tasty strong herb!

I hope you all enjoyed the show. I'll let you know which one(s) are my faves in a few weeks once I get rid of this cold.

Stay safe
BM

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just starting to get around to some serious puffing on the Black Limes.... #8 seems to be a fave with the people I gave some samples to. I think the only one Im going to cull this round is BL #10.

On the Long Valley Royal Kush's #2 seems to be the front runner. I smoked some over the weekend 3 bong hits and I didnt get out of my chair for hours then slept like a baby that night.

Here is a cut of the 78 LA OG Affie #10 that a friend gave me last year.
It is (Heirloom Lemon Thai x 78 Colombian Gold x 78 Vintage Pakistan)
Getting ready to rock in a greenhouse.

picture.php

Stay safe
BM

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My personal faves are the Black Lime #1,8 and 3.
Others really like the #8 hands down.

#1 is mostly fuel with a bite of sour on the inhale. I will take it this next round at 70 or 77 days and see how funky it gets.

#8 to me is a funky loud chemmy gasoiine soaked lemon drop taste that lingers on your tongue.

#3 is the most limey of all on the stem rubs and bud squezzing by far but I had to pick at 9 weeks this round due to hard bud mold (ie too wet) in flush.
The joint has a nice lime bite on the dry hit but does not transfer to the the taste as much as I had hoped for. Still killer stony though.
This round I am going to let this one go much longer.

#9 hashy good stone not that strong of taste though.

#10 similar to #8 but not as strong taste. My neighbor came over the other day and wanted to get stoned I had a doob of #10 half smoked and let her take a few puffs.

I asked her what did it taste like and she said mint and lemon.

I never got any of that but that is in part of the strain description.

So I have to think that their strain descriptions are not that far off wild as they are.

I did ask a few younger buddies with fresh taste buds to be "on a blue ribbon panel" to give me some NO BULL feedback... they are still smoking on the black lime reserve and LVRK.
Hope this helps a bit.
They are all killer stoney!

Stay safe
BM

B

Bob Green

Someone's hooking me up with a pack of Versailles OG seeds and I am hoping to hear some info on the stoneage. Seems like it has potential to be a heavy hitter.

Have any of you guys tried these out?

2016 is going to be ridiculously f-kn sick.