What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afgooey...

mysta177

Yea this one J had is a deff keeper! Got a monster in flower and cant wait to give her a puff. WHat up bird and money?

J

JeffSpicoli

I have an Afgooey going right now, that i seeded with a Blueberry male. Shes at about 6 weeks in, maybe ill toss some pics up here of her

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah that's what I'm talking about.....when did money miss the gootrain?........oh my gootrain that sound's delicious...hehe;).......put em up mr spicoli...btw which bb may i ask?.............MOneY

W

Whatever

I've always loved Afgoo but recently got a chance to smoke some Goo from a friend who has a cut. Been so long since having Afgoo but the Goo is super nice and hope she spreads around for peeps to try...especially those who've tried tried/grown Afgoo cause it's cool to compare em. Goo is also super resinous and the fragrance is pretty similar.

I just had the oppurtunity to sample some Afgooey from a buddy with cuts, and I have to say I'm highly impressed. It was grown organically in fox farm (moonshinemix, essentially), taken at 62 days. Reminds me alot of some Afghani-Bullrider I had purchased last year, the taste is smooth and hashy a rediculous lung expander. I'm not much of an indica guy (unless I'm trying to catch some sleep), but I'll have to give this one a run next year when I free some space up, shes been highly underrated IMHO. Gotta love the kush hype.

EDIT: Whatever - I've had the goo you speak of, some kids out in Rich are holding onto it (and hoarding it grasciously haha). I had some test smoke and it was potent and funky looking, but lacking the taste/smell dept. I want to get a cutting to run it myself, I believe this is their error and not gentix. But I would love to know more about this cut and its lineage, it is some pretty shit.

Last edited:
W

Whatever

I know the sample I smoked was legit Goo cause my friend got it directly from Gooeybreeder, or whatever his correct handle is. The sample I had was very similar in smell to Afgoo except not as fruity while I did not find Afgoo super fruity anyway. The smell was a bit dryer/spicier and the taste was also similar and definitely not as hashy as Afgoo. Honestly when I opened the bag what hit me in the face was Afgoo but quickly evolved. Goo has a strong smell IME and the smoke rocks...really like it and looking forward to start working with it. My friend is gonna start doing some breeding work with it very soon and looking forward to his crosses. I'll be satisfied with the straight cut though...lol.

W

Whatever

There's the Goo man lol...how's it goin 4D? Didn't realize you already impregnated her. She should be fun to work as time goes by.

4 Dragons

Going well thanks! How 'bout you? It's a good thing she got knocked up because someone threw away the pollen I was saving for a later date. I think I have around 100 seeds that are nice dark tiger stripes. I took a couple of the Goo's to almost 11 weeks and my scissors were stuck shut from trimming just one plant and my fingers were black. Even Lava soap had a hard time getting it off! Yielded really well for me too. Needless to say I'm pretty happy about the whole situation. I'm sure the people who love Afgooey will really like this cross.

W

Whatever

It's pretty good...about a week away from impregnating my J1 with some C99 pollen....finally...lol. Still my goal to make a cross with it and stabilize it a bit.

100 seeds is plenty for ya to mess with. Thing that was cool about Afgoo was how well the Goo carried over in the cross. I'm itching to get some Afgoo back and run her organic this time. To this day that Afgoo bubble was the best of any strain I ever made...very melty/bubbly even with what I thought was quite a bit of plant matter in it.

Anyway...I definitely know where Afgoo gets her resin production from...lol. Ever have Afgoo?

4 Dragons

Yep and I am very happy to say some of my cuts are finally rooting. I never did have any afgooey but I would imagine the X I just made should be similar. If need be I can always cross Goo to deep Chunk.

W

Whatever

4 Dragons said:
If need be I can always cross Goo to deep Chunk.
You got it rough with that stash of beans you have...lol. From what I've seen the Affy male used to make Afgoo was a bit transparent, after seeing and smoking some Goo bud, but pop definitely added some characteristics. From what I've heard and seen DC is pretty dominant as a male. There's still lots of Afgoo cuts floating around and am sure just a matter of time before you get to sample her.

W

Whatever

4 Dragons said:
I never did have any afgooey but I would imagine the X I just made should be similar.
Ya know how crosses can go and could be a whole nudder ball game with that Romulan/Hashplant in the mix. Seems lots of fresh genetics coming out of Afghanistan recently and hopefully that will make it into the commercial bean distribution channels and that might be a bit closer to the Affy male that sired Afgoo. Some cultivar stuff can add insane potency...heh heh. For sure better than IBL stuff, like Afghani #1, if selected by a skilled hand. You gotta watch out for them dorks though :muahaha:

Anyway...

I'm a cali med user anyone know of any nor cal clubs with a legit afgooey cut? This is my favorite christmas weed ever....smells and tastes like christmas. mmm...i would drive so far to get this baby

peace,
sh

Latest posts

Latest posts