What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afgooey...

G

Afgooey is a winner. She's a N hog too. She's the first to show resin never gives up the lead in the resin race, even to trainwreck. Hope you don't mind me throwing up a pic.

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
mmmmmmmmm! aaaffffggoooooooooeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!:yummy:

that looks insane bro! i've smoked it myself from the clubs here....... its a verry fine smoke! i think....... it has some sativa in there and also carries that afghan punch! verry nice high! and the smell and flover are wonderfull! not to mention how much resiin this srain has!

great job bro! don't forget the :joint: report!:wave:

peace!

mm

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I just hooked up on a cross of Afghooey x Durban Poison. Should be some nice smoke. I plan on throwing them outdoors this year.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Wow, you guys brought this thread back from the dead.
Afgooey is pretty damn good. I like any strain that tastes like spice.
And afgooey has a suddle affy/haze spice going on. Very nice.

G

it's a cloney (clone only)
I think the cantalope description was puuuuurfect. meow!

Lucid

JDOG... geat job with the afgooey she looooks dialed for sure....... ... i forget the lineage of this clone........ can anyone chime in ?