What's new

Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect - Review

T

TREE KING

Don't get on Tree too hard, he most likely didn't even know about the PGRs in Phosphoload. They "conveniently" leave that part off the label. Most nutrient companies would rather keep you in the dark about the crap the put in their nutrients to get you to buy them, so it's practically a full-time job just trying to make sure you actually know what's going into your reservoir.

If it weren't for whistle-blowers like that article we probably wouldn't know about the paclo in Phosphoload at all.

naa i knew about it but i could care less about what people think about the products i use

T

TREE KING

heres some dried buds just harvested from the phosphoload crop. everything isnt done dryin yet but i got more than i thought i was gonna get it should be around 1.5 lb. the pics dont do the buds justice wish you all could smell this shit. buds are rock hard unlike when i tried dyna gro

Attachments

• 000_0162.jpg
    000_0162.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 000_0165.jpg
    000_0165.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 000_0168.jpg
    000_0168.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 14
  • 000_0169.jpg
    000_0169.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 000_0170.jpg
    000_0170.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pathetic

pathetic

naa i knew about it but i could care less about what people think about the products i use

Now thats fucking terrible. You don't medicate, and you don't give a shit about what you put into your "medicine"...

You must be some scumbag who is stupid as shit and only cares about money. Clearly you don't even realize the seriousness of this subject and the implications you bring upon others.

For some one who doesn't smoke you clearly don't think and thats fucking ironic.

T

TREE KING

Now thats fucking terrible. You don't medicate, and you don't give a shit about what you put into your "medicine"...

You must be some scumbag who is stupid as shit and only cares about money. Clearly you don't even realize the seriousness of this subject and the implications you bring upon others.

For some one who doesn't smoke you clearly don't think and thats fucking ironic.

eat a dick!

Last edited:
T

TREE KING

Phosphoload is/was made by Dutch Master........
Tree King, you really shouldn't use that shit mate...especially as you don't even toke the buds yourself. Are you going to warn the consumers that the weed was grown with a product which has been designated as a probable human carcinogen.

i already said earlier that im only using it this one time for this emergency i had. even though i wont be using it i find it hard to believe that any of the paclo is left in the plants after using it for 24 hours 17 days in. so 45 days later its still in the plant i highly doubt it. this topic is debatable but everything aside i wont be using it again

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
i already said earlier that im only using it this one time for this emergency i had. even though i wont be using it i find it hard to believe that any of the paclo is left in the plants after using it for 24 hours 17 days in. so 45 days later its still in the plant i highly doubt it. this topic is debatable but everything aside i wont be using it again

A bit of googling would show you that yes, paclo and alar will be present in the bud after 45 days.
Surely you have heard of "Witholding period".
But you won't be smoking it, so who cares eh.....
This is not an attack, but you should really think about what you are doing.
I ask again, will you be informing the people who you pass your weed to, about the fact that you used Alar and paclo on it?

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Ive been using the Rhino Skin, Crabo Load, and Over Drive in my line up for flower and love it.

And the sensi grow ph perfect along with zym and B52 and voodoo and roots excel wouldn't change a thing. Happy.

I haven't tried the whole line yet due to the fact I re-use my soil. But own it already and plan on it real soon.

Love this thread so informative.
Keep it up guys.

T~P

bunkerman

the quality of the water is very very important!
...now i try for the first time conoisseur a&b...how to use it?..it's good for cocco?

T

TREE KING

A bit of googling would show you that yes, paclo and alar will be present in the bud after 45 days.
Surely you have heard of "Witholding period".
But you won't be smoking it, so who cares eh.....
This is not an attack, but you should really think about what you are doing.
I ask again, will you be informing the people who you pass your weed to, about the fact that you used Alar and paclo on it?

yes. i still think you could be wrong though i read alot of threads on this and the topic is debatable

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
The sensi for grow and the conisour for flower is what was reminded to me. Im going to do a test here soon on one of my systems.

T~P

catalyte

Veteran
the quality of the water is very very important!
...now i try for the first time conoisseur a&b...how to use it?..it's good for cocco?

there are LOTS of pro medical growers getting great yields off Kush Trees with Conoissuer A&B in coco and sunshine mix #4...

check the urban grower's youtube channel... seems like thats all big time medical grow's are doing these days...

it seems obvious to me now that hydro is too much expense and trouble if you are in the business of growing medical buds on a large scale...

hugetom80s

there are LOTS of pro medical growers getting great yields off Kush Trees with Conoissuer A&B in coco and sunshine mix #4...

check the urban grower's youtube channel... seems like thats all big time medical grow's are doing these days...

it seems obvious to me now that hydro is too much expense and trouble if you are in the business of growing medical buds on a large scale...

Technically, coco coir and sunshine mix #4 are soil-less medias. Hydroponics is the process of growing without soil. Thus it's still hydroponic if you use coco or SS#4. DWC and aeroponics are radically different from each other, it doesn't make them less hydroponic.

The way I look at it is this: do your plants get nutrients from any source other than the water you put into their roots? If yes, Soil. If no, Hydroponic.

Let's be fair here guys. These products are SUSPECTED of being carcinogens. Does that mean it's cool to put them in plants? Definitely not.

But it doesn't also mean that they're guilty of what they're suspected of. People suspect cellphones of causing cancer too, it doesn't mean they do.

Just to be clear, I won't touch PGRs or let paclo anywhere near my plants. I'm of the "better safe than sorry" philosophy when it comes to cancer. (Except about cellphones.) Everyone has to draw that line for themselves.

I just think that if people want to use PGRs, they should. However, if people DON'T want to use PGRs that should be possible TOO. And that means anything that has a plant growth regulator in it needs to say so, whether it's a bottle of fertilizer or a baggie of bud. Let people make informed decisions. It's the only way we can really be accountable for our own actions.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Let's be fair here guys. These products are SUSPECTED of being carcinogens. Does that mean it's cool to put them in plants? Definitely not.

But it doesn't also mean that they're guilty of what they're suspected of. People suspect cellphones of causing cancer too, it doesn't mean they do.
Paclo and Alar are listed as probable human carcinogens, based on test carried out on rats. When something shows as causing cancer in rats, they don't move to human testing just in case, because the chances are if it causes cancer in one mammal, it will cause cancer in others. We won't ever get tests that prove definitively that these products cause cancer in humans, but the fact that they have been demonstrated to cause it in another mammal species, is near enough.

T

TREE KING

Paclo and Alar are listed as probable human carcinogens, based on test carried out on rats. When something shows as causing cancer in rats, they don't move to human testing just in case, because the chances are if it causes cancer in one mammal, it will cause cancer in others. We won't ever get tests that prove definitively that these products cause cancer in humans, but the fact that they have been demonstrated to cause it in another mammal species, is near enough.

rats smoke weed? lol

T

TREE KING

i knew he had 2 accounts lol. go find somethin else to do other than harassing people on the internet get a fuckin life

T

TribalSeeds

BTW... You didnt post a yield on those twigs you grew. You didnt even get 1oz per plant, closer to 1/8 like I said right? Damn, what went wrong there? Those were supposed to be 6ozers! LOL