What's new

Advanced Nutrients, Love it or Hate it, State your claim!

S

Surfr

Dump the dosage you need into a 1 gallon jug of hot tap water 3/4 full. Shake the shit out of it. It will disolve much faster & mix in your res easier.

Anyone know of an online retailer for the Nutri+ line???

Dump the dosage you need into a 1 gallon jug of hot tap water 3/4 full. Shake the shit out of it. It will disolve much faster & mix in your res easier.

*facepalm. I do the nute-solution shake for plants that aren't sipping from a res, but never thought to try warmer water. Thanks for the suggestion.

toohighmf

Veteran
Wow, thanks for that couchlocked. I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune. It is in fact what I been trying steer everyone clear of. I wish you would of told me you were having issues, i might of been able to help you. If you ever have issues, holla.

Skunktoker, I thought we were all good. Why the hate towards someone just like you who refused to believe. Guess well all have to wait until AN fucks you up. ..

Surfr, check the biofloral website.
I know a US distributor: chris @ Hollywood hydro is the new US distributor. Tell em I sent ya

skunktoker

Wow, thanks for that couchlocked. I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune. It is in fact what I been trying steer everyone clear of. I wish you would of told me you were having issues, i might of been able to help you. If you ever have issues, holla.

Skunktoker, I thought we were all good. Why the hate towards someone just like you who refused to believe. Guess well all have to wait until AN fucks you up. ..

Surfr, check the biofloral website.
I know a US distributor: chris @ Hollywood hydro is the new US distributor. Tell em I sent ya

As i stated THMF you could never change what I believe and AN would never fuck me up never has ..in fact thats why its so funny to me cause as its been proven you can grow with any nute line and I dont believe that nutes can ruin your crop either unless the grower themself screws it up ...in other words if my grow was starting to go south I wouldnt let a nute destroy it I have used conni and only way you ruin your crop using it is if it is not used properly also many have used sensi-AB and not ruined thier crop doing it so I chalk that up as grower error not the nutes and you THMF you know that aswell I believe any grower can ruin a crop ..but in the end its not the nutes that did it its the grower for not seeing the problem and fixing it .....I dont have a problem with you THMF even tho I feel your to hung up on being a saint or a former disgruntled employer other then that I have no problem with anyone life is to short for that but when I smell crap or BS ...thats when i get a good laugh ...the nute doesnt make the grower simple as that ........ST

skunktoker

The real problems begin when a grower buys like 30 different nutes to cram in thier res or pots expecting a yield from heaven which can be done with any line of nutes especially if your not dialed in to many things going in at once can ruin your crop and your ph ..once again thats the grower not the nute line geez its not so hard to understand ..you dont need 30 products or even 20 products put in at once unless you have used this regimen in tha past and have it dialed in .....from any nute line or manafacturer...............ST

toohighmf

Veteran
Ok..

A hundred bucks says your over it in less than 18 months, when someone you respect grows some dank with something other than AN.

I bet you if I put out a $100 gallon of 1 part, and a bunch of AN like products, charged 25-50% more & marketed in every horticultural or counter culture mag with picks of hot chicks holdin up huge BC nugs, I'd be on top of the world.. These growers with the big money thinking their buying some ground breaking technology in the science of plant nutrition just for the sheer cost and claims.

If you were to buy oh say a navigation system @ best buy. There's a $300 garmin, and theirs a $900 Alpine w mp3 player and some other useless bs. AN knows just how to rope those Alpine nav mentality. Don't buy a navigation unit mfg'd by the inventors of the nav, vs buying a bling name charging 3x the price, that won't last half as long but at Least you have the choice of male or female voice options.. Saweet!

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran

the bottles do claim a 100% money back guarantee, youve never claimed AN doesnt work, only they are overpriced, watered down, inferior ect, and the guy said he destroyed $1500 worth with his firearm.

I almost posted the same thing sensibowl, err skunktoker did.

toohighmf

Veteran
Well AN never reimbursed me when I took cash out my register to pay their claims. Buy it direct from AN and I'm sure they'll take care of you. They paid me once out of 20+ times.
Maybe the og poster had trouble returning the stuff. And it sounds like he used at least guns on em and I think that is awesome! Next time get some tannerite and blow them bottles sky high!

And yes there are bad batches of ferts that can drop your PH to 2 overnight and kill everything. Particularly conni as it's on it's 4th revision.. Yes most issues are grower error, but I've seen phosphate rocks 2 big to pull out of a 2.5 big mouth bottle. Speaking of bottles.. AN's are crap! You would think with prices they charge, they can spring for a bottle that doesn't crumble and leak every time you shake em. Clorox gallons cost 3 bucks. The bottle is solid has a locking cap etc. Buy a $400 gallon of voodoo and lose a pint on the floor. WTF?

B

Bud Bug

The real problems begin when a grower buys like 30 different nutes to cram in thier res or pots expecting a yield from heaven

Yes but this is what AN advertises. I would have no problems with AN is they advertising wasn't so deceptive and borderline scam.

skunktoker

Ok..

A hundred bucks says your over it in less than 18 months, when someone you respect grows some dank with something other than AN.

I bet you if I put out a $100 gallon of 1 part, and a bunch of AN like products, charged 25-50% more & marketed in every horticultural or counter culture mag with picks of hot chicks holdin up huge BC nugs, I'd be on top of the world.. These growers with the big money thinking their buying some ground breaking technology in the science of plant nutrition just for the sheer cost and claims.

If you were to buy oh say a navigation system @ best buy. There's a $300 garmin, and theirs a $900 Alpine w mp3 player and some other useless bs. AN knows just how to rope those Alpine nav mentality. Don't buy a navigation unit mfg'd by the inventors of the nav, vs buying a bling name charging 3x the price, that won't last half as long but at Least you have the choice of male or female voice options.. Saweet!

$1000 says your wrong THMF ...I have been using them for a very long time off and on sometimes I try other brands aswell A lot of other growers I respect use other nutrients besides AN as I stated that doesnt make me wanna change my nutes cause someone else uses something different ...Im not a follower never have been and the other growers that I respect that grows dank also knows the nute doesnt make the grower also thier products last a lifetime for me ..as I stated in first post depends on situation and also depends on how much you need ...also just because some half naked lady poses on a commercial or A ad campaign doesnt mean Im gonna go wow I need to buy some of that lol thats silly I buy the products cause they work for me and If I did want a bottle of voodoodoo juice I wouldnt not buy it cause it was $90 liter ...I would however buy it If I needed it or thought it was something I could use I dont care about the hype or marketing or how many TV shows AN might be on I buy thier products when I like cause they have worked for me ...simple really nothing to complicated then that I have used other nutrients that work just aswell then AN and may buy some in the future but not because they do or dont advertise or beacuse theier shady or because they are Ex mafia or drugrunners cause I simply buy them cause they work for me could care less who they are or what thier ads say or promise at that point before buying any nute I have already done my research ..before purchasing them also I wouldnt buy a full line of nutes from any manafacturer including AN ......ST:tiphat:

tester

This might have been already linked, but tells a lot about Advanced Nutrients and quality.

The nutrient levels guaranteed on the label of BigBud were checked by Oregon State Pesticide Division, they check fertilizers randomly to see if they contain what the companies state on the product's label.

The biggest difference was in Mg levels.

7% Mg on the LABEL
0,0148% Mg in reality

So if someone had Mg def using the AN line, know he knows why was that.

AN_BigBud_Mg_def.jpg

Source:
http://oregon.gov/ODA/PEST/docs/pdf/lab_2009_0630.pdf

swordfish

This might have been already linked, but tells a lot about Advanced Nutrients and quality.

The nutrient levels guaranteed on the label of BigBud were checked by Oregon State Pesticide Division, they check fertilizers randomly to see if they contain what the companies state on the product's label.

The biggest difference was in Mg levels.

7% Mg on the LABEL
0,0148% Mg in reality

So if someone had Mg def using the AN line, know he knows why was that.

AN_BigBud_Mg_def.jpg

Source:
http://oregon.gov/ODA/PEST/docs/pdf/lab_2009_0630.pdf

wow you did not mention the 90% of the ingrediants did not match thier label. If the stuff did not work I would really be pissed, but its one of the best bloom products I have used and if you have not used it you are missing out. Still that makes me think about how they manufacture now

skunktoker

wow you did not mention the 90% of the ingrediants did not match thier label. If the stuff did not work I would really be pissed, but its one of the best bloom products I have used and if you have not used it you are missing out. Still that makes me think about how they manufacture now

I agree I love big-bud and have always used it for a booster...also you would be naive any of us to believe that AN is the only nute company that does this cause they all do it ...doesnt make it right but all of them push the envelope on what they list and dont list in thier products ....but there again the stuff works great and if it aint broke dont fix it ....I have used lots of boosters and big-bud has worked the best for me .....ST

I agree I love big-bud and have always used it for a booster...also you would be naive any of us to believe that AN is the only nute company that does this cause they all do it

You have any proof of this? I don't think that is true at all. I really hope there are at least a couple of honest nute companys out there. I think some company's might not list the numbers accurately, but it is to satisfy labeling requirements, and the actual amount in there product is the proper amount for healthy plants. Either way, its a pretty broad statement to just say "they all do it" and not back it up with any proof. Personally, I'm not going to just take your word for it.

skunktoker

Here's something for Oregon based growers BUT it also does list other manufacturers and a very interesting list.

http://www.oregon.gov/ODA/PEST/stopsales.shtml

well metalhead since were talking about oregon labels check out this list and trust me there is lots of names on here and they arent all AN even the so beloved GH products that most swear by and me I didnt like GH but thats another story anyhow not just AN on this list ........:tiphat: just goes to show ya that lots of them do it not just the AN

Just to point out the obvious, those are all General Organics products, which is different than General Hydroponics. Same parent company, but they are separate. Maybe they are new products and are not registered yet. Either way, your are some what correct, pretty much every nute company has something on the list, AN though is the only company that has ALL their products on the list, as far as I can see.

skunktoker

Just to point out the obvious, those are all General Organics products, which is different than General Hydroponics. Same parent company, but they are separate. Maybe they are new products and are not registered yet. Either way, your are some what correct, pretty much every nute company has something on the list, AN though is the only company that has ALL their products on the list, as far as I can see.

Well not at of them but still very many however most of the AN stuff says unregistered product the others say mislabeled ...however this doesnt mean much to me as I stated Im sure it has gone on for years and years with many nute companies my point is however that AN isnt the only company thats shady...thats my point still doesnt make me not buy thier products cause in the end its just politics and business and regulations that all of the nute companies face ...ongoing battle im sure for most of them..

toohighmf

Veteran
Ok. There are some other shady companies. AN is just the shadiest... They are. Hands down. Who's the second shadiest? 3rd. Know what? Ima do a poll in these here subforums called mirror mirror on the wall, who is the shadiest fert co of them all? Please feel free to cast your vote!