What's new

Advance Nutrients is an amazing brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsideOut

Anyone buying nutes for their grow from a headshop is an idiot.

If you want wholesale pricing, buy wholesale. Quit trying to use your headshop excuse to get a discount on your 1 gallon bottle of nutes.

FFS!

Bah, you dont know anything of the direction. When legalization happens, your hydro shop without a head shop and a dispensary will be obsolete. Not to mention thats an ignorant statement.

Not sure what you mean with the 2nd paragraph. yea, i do buy wholesale, thats why Im stoked AN exists. Learn business, you can't buy wholesale without proper credentials. Its whack the rest of the industry can't fall inline. But they will when the proper time comes.

HydroManiac

And that mentality is how AN ropes em. I have little respect for people who don't see through the bullshit. So Agree to disagree. put me on ignore. I don't hate you. I hate that people are so ignorant, they can't smell the horseshit right under their nose. If I cared at all about anyone's opinion of me, I probably wouldn't speak pure truth. If the truth hurts your feelings after 20 years+ of growing, from someone you don't know on the internet, you need to grow thicker skin, boss. :tiphat:

Your a idiot that is all hate maybe you should learn to post things a little bit better rather then saying the not so nice things you say about people that use there stuff ok so you dont like their stuff well stfu already we heard you if you read other peoples posts rather then just post hate after hate you would of read that I have tried several different nutes and an has worked best for me so its not shit I am missing its results that I am seeing and my results from an has been great how you ever got to be a montor I will never know

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
And that mentality is how AN ropes em. I have little respect for people who don't see through the bullshit. So Agree to disagree. put me on ignore. I don't hate you. I hate that people are so ignorant, they can't smell the horseshit right under their nose. If I cared at all about anyone's opinion of me, I probably wouldn't speak pure truth. If the truth hurts your feelings after 20 years+ of growing, from someone you don't know on the internet, you need to grow thicker skin, boss. :tiphat:

I think you should look at that mentality in general. How can you talk shit on people NOT in the know? Educate them about it and THEN if they still don't see what you are TRYING to relay to them THEN you can talk shit.

How can you talk shit on someone who simply hasn't been made aware of something?

That is like laughing at a 5 year old who believes in santa clause. It isn't his fault BUT when he does figure it out OR his parents tell him and he then STILL believes I would then assume that to be naive.

I have some AN products, they work but happy to test any and all grow regiments from many companies. Some are more expensive, some are hyped up BUT that is the cool thing about this scene. The right to choose.

Some spend money because they can and others spend money on shit they THOUGHT they need and kick their own ass about it after the fact. Learning lessons in life is the fun part and until you KNOW then you don't and can't really be faulted for that.

there are always those who like chevy over ford and that goes with any 2 products, services, teams or what have you. We stick to what we know and what works and anything else really isn't important.

Love the debatin though. The main debates I see in here that are a ton of fun to read are AN, Greenhouse seeds and religion lol. All fun threads lol.

btw AN is #1!!!!!
:jump:

not really BUT love the rants in here

toohighmf

Veteran
:moon:Hydromaniac: Now who's insulting who? perhaps you should report me, so that the mods can tell you that you are technically breaking the TOU. blame me for telling you the truth ever so bluntly, and revealing the truths about that overpriced garbage you continue to waste your hard earned money on. AN grows you the best buds. Do air Jordans make you play the best basketball? You can call me all the names you want, but for someone who cannot even punctuate to call me an idiot, you don't look any more intelligent. I am a mentor, because I try to make people see the big picture. Some people don't want to live outside their lil world, or think outside the bun. Like I said, If I am bothering you so much, put me on your ignore list, or report me. I am enjoying my freedom of speech. have a wonderful day! :)

medmaker420: read the thread dude, All I have been doing is trying to educate people. unfortunately their AN caps are on too tight. If you read this whole thread, tell me you haven't learned anything from me about AN, or their practices, as well as the typical persona of an AN user. Sorry you peeps don't like the truh. When will you people realize, its not the price of the nute or the lies they tell you to persuade you, or the fancy labels, and BS scientific research??? pisses you guys off to hear it because in the back of your mind, you know it's true, no matter how much you front here and deny it all. Sorry you don't like my style. blunt honesty, and factual info is never something an ANer wants to hear. they like to hear the mistruths and lies directly from AN, instead lol!!!:wave:

PEACE!

I

ijimunot

I have used AN products and was quite happy with the performance. But I have found I can get the same performance going organic using Espoma products to build my soil and guano teas and molasses. At a tenth of the cost. I'm a med smoker not a dealer. AN products rock but you have to sell cannabis to recover the cost of the products. Combine your products reduce your prices and you wont need all that pricey egotistical advertising AN.

InsideOut

toohigh, all your posts actually just make you look like either, AN screwed you in some way, so you have a personal reason to hate them, or you just have a jealous personality and have to voice your subjective opinions on matters you are heated about.

I agree though, AN does market, and does put on fancy labels. BUT SO DOES EVERY OTHER NUTE COMPANY FROM HUMBOLDT TO NUTRI +. If you hate on AN, you should be hating on 95% of this industry, if you aren't then you are a hypocrite, and have a personal agenda against AN.

toohighmf

Veteran
you know it's funny. People don't have the issues w GH or Nutri+ that so many have with AN. as a fert/nutrient mentor, I am stuck answering tech issues mostly related to AN. I guess you would have to work for them to fully understand how shady AN is. Everything w AN is smoke n mirrors. the 2+ line is a lie. sure 2+ is achievable... with a big yielder. is AN going to improve your yields or grow you better buds? NO. can you grow some good pot w it? sure! just as good as a modified lucas or rez formula! If I didn't work for them, would you still think I was just out to sabotage AN or it's users? I answer more AN related questions than anything else because believe it or not, I want Everyone to succeed. If you been around long enough, you would know that AN has raised the price 5 times in 8 years. they have to revise almost every product. Conni is on its 4th revision. how many calc revisions???? now the product is diluted so much, the price is so high, and they can't even buy bottles that work!!! think about some of the other products bottles from the grocery store that sell commodities like household cleaners for $3-5.. why can't AN spend an extra buck on packaging when bottling $300 gallons of human waste????
Big Bud is now improved because they cut the Mg, and the L-Amino's? It doesn't require a doctorate in chemistry to figure out that AN is Screwing YOU. Just as they screwed me, and countless others. they are bad people, and bad things keep happening to them for a reason. You wanna be mad, because I introduce facts vs fiction that AN gets away with?? I'm trying to help you!!! Call me a hater. I don't mind. this conversation is getting nowhere, because you ANers want AN to be worth the ridiculous $$$ you spend on the CRAP.
You just want to justify using the stuff, and thats fine. when you have issues, you can pm me for some help. That's what I'm here to do. I can talk all the shit I want. As you can too. if your going to question my knowledge of the products, you better have facts to back up your claims.
enjoy your day. :tiphat:

I really wanted to like AN and there products, but after trying bud candy i'm having a really hard time. A friend of mine gave me a gallon of bud candy and told me to try it, and i did. After I added it to my res the water got super foamy on top, like a nasty brown foam, and it smelled like shit. The other crazy thing that happened is, I mixed my nutes, ph'ed the water just like i always do then when i checked it later my ph had gone from 5.7 all the way down to 4. So i ph up'd it to 5.5 and the next time i checked the ph it was up to 6.5 I don't get it, i e-mailed AN asking them why my ph goes crazy when i add bud candy but they didnt bother to e-mail me back. I'm running the full house and garden line in an ebb and gro system by the way. Anyone have any idea why that happens? Out of all the products I have tried I have never seen one that messes up my ph like this, I don't get it.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
so if i gave you a list of the AN nutes i have and my grow conditions could you help with a decent feeding strength and combo? my local place sells it for a pretty decent price but i think i should have gone with botanicaer or something.

so im growing in RDWC 4 5gal buckets 1k hps

nutes:grow
micro
bloom
B-52
nirvana
bud blood
big bud
bud candy
overdrive
final phase

and since im using RO water i have botanicare cal mag plus,if you could help with some sort of ppm of what nutrient per week?

couchlockd

well tohighmf, the more i let you "marinate" the more i see the bigger picture as you say. thanks. like you said, and by the way i can push an harder than anyone i can sell an eskimo ice, we all know its in the back of our minds " hey, goddamnit why do i get one out of 8 crops hitting high yeilds with conny and such but with rez dogs lucas i alwys get the high yields" yes it is in the back of my mind all the time.

i just have a problem admitting ive been duped, which i have in one way or another, but i only pay 50 bucks for a set of conny in one liter and that is considerably lower than retail.

but back on track i have the components necessary to run a modified lucas and have before, and imma swallow my my pride here and gulp.....say lucas IS easier and for only three bottles and maybe some powder KB at the end it works far better than following AN schedules. but i know that if i get it right (AN) it should rock right? yes, it has but only in a simple matter like base nutes and bloom booster and bennies thats it.

you follow the 2+ shit and something happens its called suspended animation!!

they stall like an old cadillac with a 4100 engine.lol as you can see ive gotten off my high horse with an cuzz my 3RD in a row bottle of b52 has rocks in it again, and i have gh flora bottles that are 4 years old and are still like new nice and clear and no floaties.

i just dont know why a company that mrkets to growers purposely (i know so do all the other comps do too, but not so directly) would be so evil in the growing mj game its all about karma, and right about now im thinking "Liqiud Karma"LOL

so help me to understnd why an would cop a marketing lie strategy like that to us all we want is the best for our gardens and well you get the point. mentor me i will f

MENTOR ME I WILL FOLLOW EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO a "T" all you other could call me a dick rider or such but you know what tohighmf IS RIGHT.

so whatever nutes you think i should use ill use em and however you tell me to ill do the same, but i aint jumping in to no dam "Da Rev TLO" shit or anything like that.

like i said i got all the majot nutes on hand cept for DM so lets get to some guru type mentoring, if you dont got the time well let me know when you do.

thanks in advance(no pun intended)
couchlockd.

P.S. i know it is a hrad reality to face that after you spend hundreds on a supposedly super comprehensive 1000 phd researched nute lineup you show all your buddies "i got the hennesy XO of nutes specially for weed plants that it was all a fa-sod, yeah we tend to get on the offensive QUICK but think about what this man is actually saying and it aint lies.

couchlockd

but toohigh i would like to use up the an and not look back and maybe try canna instead after or stick with what you tell me. and check it i got 19 posts now mofo what what....JK

OH and a big OH toohigh what do you think of erik biksa: a puppet who has big mikes hand up his ass moving his mouth and eyes, with his big ol bad ass big mike douce bottle applicator fingers or is Biksa genuine, aside from his little 2 minutes of celebrity he got fro HS channel on you tube "So is biksa and the role he plays at AN, is that kinda what you used to do minus the puppet thing?

Last edited:

couchlockd

sorry for all the post at once toohigh, but i mentioned the KUSHIE KUSH cuzz it still has the aminos and the l amino comples that big bud used to have, fuck the lable and how they market it and the price (which i think was cheeper than big bud liqiuid at the time) lets say it was called super blooms..

kushie has a milder npk the mag and L=aminos so just from that info it is a good substitute for the now defuct buddy big bud. with no aminos or mag. i think they are relying on nirvana and budcandy to give up the aminos but biksa says they are all acounted for by the other shit in the bottle that needs them as a precursor or something along those lines

im not spamming here i just got lottsa shit on my mind now after toohigh has somewhat converted me from "AN-minded, AN-blinded mentality i was locked into.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
:moon:Hydromaniac:
Do air Jordans make you play the best basketball?
PEACE!

they sure as hell make your feet feel better then lot of sneakers out there,lol

whats everyone fighting over? they are good nutes and paying $11 or so dollars more on AN base nutrients is such a big savings we all gona get rich by buying cheaper nutes:jump:and saving a bunch,i can see my piggie bank filling up:laughing:
i'm not starting anything but you said your here to help toohighmf
realy where's the help in this thread.helping people save some pennies?

there's people here that need help with their grows man hope you are helping.i'm not a mentor but have helped everyone that has ask for help.share your talent with people that realy need it man and lets get people up and runing.you and i know that advanced nutrients does keep a plant healthy and that being said should be enough,forget if people pay a few dollars extra thats all up to the grower.

i have 1,134 post and out of them about 800 went to helping people here and if you dont think so,wish the mods can pull my data on that
cant be all about work too have to have fun sometimes

big up,DG

Status
Not open for further replies.