What's new

Advance Nutrients is an amazing brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
I'm a bit confused. Are these pictures to advertise why you should used AN or why you shouldn't use AN? I mean come on guys if you're going to have a I'll show you mine and/if you show me yours pissing contest don't pull out a 3 inch dick.:) It really only demonstrates that AN people aren't used to seeing impressive buds. Have a look around the boards and find some better pics grown with all manner of nutes.

hope my grows using AN is impressive

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i've grown with GH but AN has done it for me

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
hey that looks like my collection except mine are all 10L and 4L, and you got 4-5 aditives that i dont

B

Bud Bug

Again photos don't mean anything. What you can do with one strain will be impossible to do with another strain or time period. Hell I could use miracle grow supplement with bloom additives and veg for 8 weeks then flower for 14 and get big colas too.

Showing photos is like comparing apple to nothing.

M

MrsEvlme2

Again photos don't mean anything. What you can do with one strain will be impossible to do with another strain or time period. Hell I could use miracle grow supplement with bloom additives and veg for 8 weeks then flower for 14 and get big colas too.

Showing photos is like comparing apple to nothing.
I happen to agree with you. (I put up pics only because someone asked for GH grown plants.)
Pics only tell part of the story. I can grow huge monster with a lot of veg time...

*edit*
My husband (evlme2) forgot I was logged on. He type this post under my screen name. Damn good GrapefruitXBlueberry we're smoking... lol!

B

Bud Bug

I happen to agree with you. (I put up pics only because someone asked for GH grown plants.)
Pics only tell part of the story. I can grow huge monster with a lot of veg time...

*edit*
My husband (evlme2) forgot I was logged on. He type this post under my screen name. Damn good GrapefruitXBlueberry we're smoking... lol!

Sorry I was referring to dominicangreen photos. Same thing I would expect someone to say about my photos is I posed them to show weight with out giving info on the grow.

I was talking to a medical grower today who pulls 3lb per plant with 1500W per plant with 6 weeks veg and 10 weeks flower. He grows PK and used GH Organics. BEat that one but thats as good as posting photos which you can't tell the weight from them.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
are we only talking bout the yeild here? i really take into account the taste and smell, quality is big with me, and i know even though miracle grow can grow nice looking buds, im sure they taste harsh and dry. and although you can grow nice weed with miracle grow i know more ppl who have had problems with it than those who have done good with it.

KyndBud

Quality is also the most important thing to me, and then comes high yields. I happen to get the best of both worlds using AN.

I'll let you know about final dry weight when they are harvested, dried and cured. Give me another 2 weeks...

Peace
KB :joint:

mullray

Not bad

Not bad

hope my grows using AN is impressive

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i've grown with GH but AN has done it for me

Still not that impressed. Seen way better crops in a country where AN never got market share and is out of the market there now (Aus). With all those new bottles of AN it looks like one of their Ad shots. BTW - how many additives does it take to grow nothing special plants? So what strain and how much per watt (or how much per square meter and what metodology?) That's the key as a fairly decent indicator. Purdy pictures on the bottles though dominicangreen. If I was a newbie I may be sucked in.

G

Guest 18340

Sorry I was referring to dominicangreen photos. Same thing I would expect someone to say about my photos is I posed them to show weight with out giving info on the grow.

I was talking to a medical grower today who pulls 3lb per plant with 1500W per plant with 6 weeks veg and 10 weeks flower. He grows PK and used GH Organics. BEat that one but thats as good as posting photos which you can't tell the weight from them.
No need for apologize needed Bud Bug, I knew who/what you were talking about:)

are we only talking bout the yeild here? i really take into account the taste and smell, quality is big with me, and i know even though miracle grow can grow nice looking buds, im sure they taste harsh and dry. and although you can grow nice weed with miracle grow i know more ppl who have had problems with it than those who have done good with it.
Why would you assume that using MG gives you harsh and dry buds? I've grown some mighty big/beautiful MJ using nothing but MG Tomato plant food and taste/texture was no dif than any other chem based nute.
Whats in AN, GH or any other chem based nutes that makes you assume that those brand won't give you harsh/dry buds?

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
ive had a side by side outdoor grow a few years back, MG tomatoe plant food and jacks professional k-trate, and i must say the jack pro out grew the MG and gave more compact and better tasting less harsh nugs.

dont ask me to explain it, i really cant as im no scientist, but i do know from my experience i wont ever smoke a bud that has been grown with MG, but thats my personal opinion, i have really high wuality standards, onlky high grade top shit, and MG just dont cut it.

MG tomatoe plant food has a really high phsphorous @ 6-12-6, which as you should know flushing out phosphorous is really hard and takes more than a month, where as the jacks pro K-trate has 14-5-35.

and just to be clear i have always used a low P fert with high K nand medium N, i have personnaly seen the diff.

and another thing is P is used by flowering plants to promote flowering sites and make nice beautifull flowers like tulips, sunflowers ect..... K is used by fruits an vegetables to gain weight and make nice large fleshy flowers/fruit , like broccoli, or coliflower ect...

so that why i have always been giving a light boost of P the first week of flowering, then i lower P and raise N and K , this i have been doing for years with absolutly great results.

i used to use some chem ferts called plant prod, and i would mix and match diff percentages of their nutes to get my own desired npk, with the right calculations its fairly easy.

but when i heard that AN is doin the same basic npk that i had been using for years i had to try it, so far i like it, all except the 20 bottles of nutes and the price, but if you follow the chart and make yourself a good schedule then its fairly easy

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haven't tried any any AN stuff yet...But the results look amazing...The hydroshop guy mentioned today that ..a new product called "Great White" small blue container.Is basically Voodoo juice at at 1/4 the price .The basically copied the product...Im gonna try it next time....

KyndBud

Voodoo juice and great white are much different products. Similar, but different. Great white is a mycorhizal AND bacterial incoculant while Voodoo is mainly a bacterial inoculant, but with much higher total counts of bacteria than the great white. I use the Voodoo, piranha, and tarantula for all of my beneficial fungal and bacterial needs and my roots are nuts. Both are great products though.

Peace
KB :joint:

B

Bud Bug

just curious, does anyone have pics of fukked up plants using AN?

Back in the early 2000's there were plenty of burnt plants when they came out with their 2+ program and the PPM of their mixes was reaching at times 2500+ PPM WTF? That 2+ program went through so many changes it got retarded.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
why would anyone mix nutes and not check the ppm's?if its comming out at 2500ppm then all you have to do is water it down to your desired ppm and there ya go, no burnt plants,lol

mr noodles

what about botanicare sweet joke.....3 diff sweet, berry, citrus and grape...

all brand of fert take us for idiots , gh is not better....floranectar,floralicious ,floralicious plus...

B

Bud Bug

why would anyone mix nutes and not check the ppm's?if its comming out at 2500ppm then all you have to do is water it down to your desired ppm and there ya go, no burnt plants,lol

Because they were following actual AN feeding charts, thats why. I wish I still had them but threw them out years ago.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
i follow the AN feeding chart but i always dilute to my desired ppm, its what any grower should do, your total ppm and proper ph are essential to properly grown charts, following a feeding program without properly ppm your water before you feed your plants is the same as buying a bag of soil that says water every 2 days and doing just that without checking moisture levels, it just doesnt make sense, only nubes would do so

B

Bud Bug

i follow the AN feeding chart but i always dilute to my desired ppm, its what any grower should do, your total ppm and proper ph are essential to properly grown charts, following a feeding program without properly ppm your water before you feed your plants is the same as buying a bag of soil that says water every 2 days and doing just that without checking moisture levels, it just doesnt make sense, only nubes would do so

This is not the new AN charts these where the ones back in the early 2000's with AN saying you get 2+ following their charts. You would have had to live in the Vancouver BC area back then to understand.

toohighmf

Veteran
no I remember. It was why I was hired. everyone was frying shit. I had to test each product and test ppm/ml. document it and I wrote the mondo pro shop feed chart for all mediums. as well as their tips and tricks. I still have the notes but everything is changed and reformulated so its no good anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.