What's new

ACMPR(Medical use and production) info and links.

Tynehead Tom

We used econo 2x4 and built ours.. covered with 20foot wide vapor barrier .. We ended up putting ghetto concrete blocks hilti nailed down onto them as so called footings. had the rcmp fly over every year a couple times sometimes getting to tree level to get a look. They never came by to say hi or count plants.

View Image

nice PARADOX, what's the dimensions on that one? I gotta build a new greenhouse on the property this spring and that looks good to me :D

gorilla ganja

I'll never grow "in my house" again.
after what I've been researching, once weed is "legal" I think I'm gonna go into business outfitting and supplying custom, secure and with safety systems, plug and play portable grow rooms. Thumbprint or code entry, steel walls..... gonna be a big demand for these buggers and my buddy has a huge yard full of 20 foot surplus containers down in delta :D

Great idea, seen some companies already doing that in the states.
There is going to be a lot of opportunity for those that think outside the box. We all want to grow, maybe breed, but there will be countless other ways to cash in on the "legal" weed soon.

Peace GG

Hi folks!
I have a licence to grow 200 plants and want to come about this properly.
im also moving into a new neighbourhood and plan to use the basement.
I want to do a decent sized show. 16k.
Should i be paranoid of theft or the rcmp pulling me over all the time or anything like that?
I'm thinking is this the type of thing were i can play it low key discreet, or should i be putting steel reinforced doors in and security cameras. I read that HC doesn't send your address out top police but i also plant to do a big show and get that its gonna make a big hydro bill.
i am also under the impression you have to pass some sort of inspection by an electrician.

Whats the thoughts of my fellow canadians? I'm in ontario.

gotnoname

Hi folks!
I have a licence to grow 200 plants and want to come about this properly.
im also moving into a new neighbourhood and plan to use the basement.
I want to do a decent sized show. 16k.
Should i be paranoid of theft or the rcmp pulling me over all the time or anything like that?
I'm thinking is this the type of thing were i can play it low key discreet, or should i be putting steel reinforced doors in and security cameras. I read that HC doesn't send your address out top police but i also plant to do a big show and get that its gonna make a big hydro bill.
i am also under the impression you have to pass some sort of inspection by an electrician.

Whats the thoughts of my fellow canadians? I'm in ontario.

You could do 16k in a 2 bedroom apartement illegaly and nobody would notice shitt.... just check if theres any bylaw in your area.

you could do 25 light with 200 plants 100 teenagers 100 flower (4 a light) and harvest the whole thing 6 times a year..

PARADOX

that one was 32 feet long by 16 feet wide or so.. we added another 32 feet onto it the next year. then ditched it all for other projects when it was about 4 years old.. very cheap to build this way tho

nice PARADOX, what's the dimensions on that one? I gotta build a new greenhouse on the property this spring and that looks good to me :D

Jonny Lan

Veteran
16k is small? dam sure makes me feel super small. loll doing 1.8 k right now.

id imagine someone running 16 1000 watt lights would be getting attention from hydro company.

zizration

You could do 16k in a 2 bedroom apartement illegaly and nobody would notice shitt.... just check if theres any bylaw in your area.

you could do 25 light with 200 plants 100 teenagers 100 flower (4 a light) and harvest the whole thing 6 times a year..

lol. right.

Gmack

Don't you people know what a flip is? You can run 32 lights off of 16 ballist. I doubt a grow that size would draw that much attention from hydro anyways. Just pay you bill on time.

vancityj

Don't you people know what a flip is? You can run 32 lights off of 16 ballist. I doubt a grow that size would draw that much attention from hydro anyways. Just pay you bill on time. I run 16k and it cost ~$1000 per month. But what do I know...

Actually, the $3000/month figure is pretty accurate if running 32 lights, as you'd earlier implied. 8 KW's in flower and 1 KW of veg light runs $13-1500/2 months (Step 1: $0.08/kWh, Step 2: $0.13/kWh; about 14% is billed at Step 1 rate, and the remaining 86% at Step 2 rate), so 32 KW's would likely run about $2500-3000/month. Whether or not this raises any flags at BC Hydro is anyone's guess. If you live in a municipality that has a "power police" program in place where BC Hydro has been ordered to give data on usage above 93KWh's/day, such as Surrey and I believe Richmond, then I'd be somewhat concerned. I'm aware of others who've run large ($5000/bi-monthly) bills on 200-amp services for upwards of 4-5 years, and they've never been questioned.

Jonny Lan

Veteran
Actually, the $3000/month figure is pretty accurate if running 32 lights, as you'd earlier implied. 8 KW's in flower and 1 KW of veg light runs $13-1500/2 months (Step 1: $0.08/kWh, Step 2: $0.13/kWh; about 14% is billed at Step 1 rate, and the remaining 86% at Step 2 rate), so 32 KW's would likely run about $2500-3000/month. Whether or not this raises any flags at BC Hydro is anyone's guess. If you live in a municipality that has a "power police" program in place where BC Hydro has been ordered to give data on usage above 93KWh's/day, such as Surrey and I believe Richmond, then I'd be somewhat concerned. I'm aware of others who've run large ($5000/bi-monthly) bills on 200-amp services for upwards of 4-5 years, and they've never been questioned.
Ye Van not to mention the delivery charge!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
16k is small? dam sure makes me feel super small. loll doing 1.8 k right now.

id imagine someone running 16 1000 watt lights would be getting attention from hydro company.

250 lights is even average in some parts of BC.

stonedfly

would I need to become a DG for my partner? she will be getting a script , we live together... do we really need to sign me up as well as a DG if I would be doing all the growing...

I could get another script for myself and have 2 at our house Im thinking no?

T

trichy1

would I need to become a DG for my partner? she will be getting a script , we live together... do we really need to sign me up as well as a DG if I would be doing all the growing...

I could get another script for myself and have 2 at our house Im thinking no?

A legal grower can grow for themselves and 2 others as a DG.

T

trichy1

My info is in at the good Dr. Expecting a call back any day.
If you go with an inside/outside licence you get 4 plant inside and one outside for every gram of medicine you are prescribed......6 months for each grow......Simpler to stay all inside though I'd love an auto darkening greenhouse.

Haven't gotten anywhere, still illegal as fuck.

Latest posts

Latest posts