What's new

Ace Zamaldelica

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
i had a viney sativa about 10 yrs ago. its the wild sativa pheno of alaskan ice from grenhouse.

rolandomota

Veteran
Never judge marijuana by looks alone its the number one rule. You have to smoke it before you can truly say anything about it. I smoke Mexican import and most would say it sucks just by looking at it because its so compressed. But like I said you got to smoke it to truly know the potency.:smokeit:

Tangwena

Veteran
Zamalfantastica

Zamalfantastica

Hi guys I had to post these pics this is week 2 flowering week 4 from flip. I have her on 10.5/13.5 light 1.6ec on blumat drippers.
Last week I hand watered her some PK and nutes at 1.8ec
She is already outperforming her mum who didnt get the PK
The resin is outstanding and I cant tie and manipulate the branches without getting sticky finger the smell is also strong. The extra light and pk have made the flowers explode, and there is still 10 to 12 weeks till harvest!
Yesterday I had the best trip ever on some decarbed and extracted bud into cocanut butter, the overpowering waves of ecstacy that ebbed and flowed all day were the best sensation I have had from any drug I will definatly be growing gt as well as zam next grow along side the Panama crosses I have. Life is so wonderful now I feel like I am in heaven already.

I will update again in 4 weeks time.
Tangwena

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hey Tangwena,
many thx for the thread!
Zamadelica & Purple Haze + Malawi fem. will be my next grow...
now i know what to expect :)
Just curious...
How do you dry & cure?
Do you still use the Malawi way cob cured?
Can you use the decarb method after cob curing or just after dry 10 days or do i need to cure them in Glasses before decarb?
Many thx for the info & inspiration!
Because of your Malawi, GT & Zamaldelica threads and ACE i'm here!
Some of my best friends don't smoke or can't smoke like you but they still like to get high as in the 70'. I bought them Vaporizers but not all are happy with that... so i was on search for a other way and your decarb method looks like the holy grail for them!
Would like to see a pinned dedicated thread for your decarb and cob cure method and a step by step tutorial... many many thx for sharing your knowledge here! You will make really happy people on the other side of the planet ;-)
p.s.
Have my 3 Malawi & 3 GT @ 2 weeks 12/12... first time pure Sativa :)
Hope i found my holy grail... after 20 Years search... The best weed for me was from Africa that time... got it from friends in the Netherland... after that i got some amazing thai weed but the Africa weed was the best... got a small Malawi weed gift from a friend this year and that was the start for my search... because i had a name and did a search...
best wishes and many many thxx for your infos
MadMac

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi MadMac chewing decarbed bud and butter is my only healthy way to get high. I now prefer it to smoking, the high is much longer and stronger, like I was used to in Malawi.
If I cob the bud I dont decarb it as decarbing is done naturaly by the cob cure IMO.
I always cob 50% the other 50% I air dry then when the stalks snap either jar them up or lately I have been vacuum sealing them, which compresses them at the same time and after a month they have cured very similar to cob curing.
(You are very fortunate to have tried the orthentic African gear from Africa it is the best in the world in my limited experience. Good Malawi from Malawi is so strong nothing beats it.)
Once opened the vac bags are used to store the bud in as they dont smell.
I have chewed bud for years but found only 6 months cured or more is strong. So decarbing makes sure it is ready sooner thats all. Extracting into cocanut butter allows you to measure the dosages more exactly and you dont get bad breath like when you chew it.
I am sure once you try it you and your friends will enjoy it and get higher than you ever did smoking. Just remember it takes an hour to start working but lasts 6 hrs or longer.
The strains you are growing will have the most amazing highs if you grow them fully and dont take them too early like I used to.
I have smoked for years but only started growing properly indoors since I joined this forum the wealth of knowledge especialy for sativas is amazing, the Aussie forums I have seen are mainly Indica type hybrids with 8 to 10 week turn around and a stoned feeling at best.
You need sativas for a trippy energetic high. The oils, hash and butters from them are really spaced out trippy gear which is what I love.
Please post some pics of your grow I would love to watch them progress.
All the best for your grow Tangwena

vinrusso

[QUOTE=Tang, I had a little hermie problem. But out of 5 plants I had 4 phenotype.One was a Malawi influenced big time. Then there is a spindly on with fat pistils, twice the size of the others, and smells like flowers or air freshener. Then the last two were the killer one's I think. One went hermie. Does the "acid" pheno smell like fuel lemon power? And so sticky? If so that's the one. Here's a pic. Don't be fooled be the size. It's quite wispy. Strongest smelling sativa I've ever smelled. Also the tallest. Very few leaves.

Attachments

• DSCN2376.jpg
    DSCN2376.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 15

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Vin that looks awesome very big flowers, looks similar to mine but more hairy if they form big calyx then it looks the same as mine only more so. The smell of mine is very strong I cant describe it very resinous from day one. i think you will find she is the real deal for sure man.
I am feeding mine a lot to get big flowers last time I fed lightly for good result. But I want heaps of these buds to make into cobs.
Also on another note I have been getting into the GT butter I made from my last grow it is seducing me I love the warm tripped out feeling I can function on it all day as long as I dont overdose then it gets me.
I keep the Zamaldelica for when I really want to get tripped out, much like dropping acid, not every day just once in a while. I will be growing GT again next grow as I dont have enough bud of her either.
Vinn keep posting your zam picks please I am very interested in this plant.
Regards Tangwena

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys I had to post these pics this is week 2 flowering week 4 from flip. I have her on 10.5/13.5 light 1.6ec on blumat drippers.
Last week I hand watered her some PK and nutes at 1.8ec
She is already outperforming her mum who didnt get the PK
The resin is outstanding and I cant tie and manipulate the branches without getting sticky finger the smell is also strong. The extra light and pk have made the flowers explode, and there is still 10 to 12 weeks till harvest!
Yesterday I had the best trip ever on some decarbed and extracted bud into cocanut butter, the overpowering waves of ecstacy that ebbed and flowed all day were the best sensation I have had from any drug I will definatly be growing gt as well as zam next grow along side the Panama crosses I have. Life is so wonderful now I feel like I am in heaven already.

Sounds like you are in cannabis heaven Tangwena :)

Very impressive development on your Zamaldelica for being only 4 weeks into flowering! I hope you also enjoy the new Panama crosses ;) Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I had a little hermie problem. But out of 5 plants I had 4 phenotype.One was a Malawi influenced big time. Then there is a spindly on with fat pistils, twice the size of the others, and smells like flowers or air freshener. Then the last two were the killer one's I think. One went hermie. Does the "acid" pheno smell like fuel lemon power? And so sticky? If so that's the one. Here's a pic. Don't be fooled be the size. It's quite wispy. Strongest smelling sativa I've ever smelled. Also the tallest. Very few leaves.

Hi vinrusso :)

I like a lot the plant structure, flower structure and flower/leaf ratio of your Zamaldelica. Is this your first time with her ?

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Dubi, nice one mate, a guy would need a whole lifetime and some, to even scratch the surface of your selections. Really ACE genetics in every way.
Regards Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
zamaldelicious

zamaldelicious

I was going to wait another 3 weeks to post a picture but I cant help myself, the extra PK is causing a little tip burn or maybe the lights who cares.
The result is that instead of getting small dense nuggety buds they are running together into big juicy mothers that are getting me very exited.
The first flush of pistols is over and getting ready for the second flush of new growth. I will wait until the 3rd flush has browned off and the calyxes are swollen before I consider harvesting this one, she will be extra trippy and sticky as toffee.
i may need my pilots license for this one.

The third pic is the same bud a week ago.
Tangwena

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Glorious buds!

a guy would need a whole lifetime and some, to even scratch the surface of your selections. Really ACE genetics in every way.

I know! I moved my grow to a larger space to accommodate the bigger sativas. Now I'm going to add a 600 Watt MH/HPS because I need a bigger footprint than the 400 gives. Everything I have had from Ace has been special.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Looking so delicious!
can't wait to start my Zamaldelica too ;-)
What kind of PK do you give?
thx

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Claude its unreal how good the high's are today was the best ever on GT butter I took it at 9am its 3.30pm and its just levelled out absolute bliss.

Hi Mad Mac I use house and gardens shooting powder at a spoon full per 10ltrs on top of the usual H&G coco nutes (at 1.6ec 5.8ph.) I give an extra shot of PK 3 times once after each flush of pistols has finished then water only for the final 3 weeks (total 14 weeks give or take a week) It always produces monster buds on these sativas.
Compared to not using on my last grow these buds are twice as big as the finished buds at only the 5 week mark.
They are even more resinous than last time if thats possible. Cant wait to try it on the other strains I have from ACE.
Tangwena

maxibiogreen

Veteran

That is some passionnate work you 're pulling there Tangwena, I can see that through your plants my friend. It seems you re on a quest.

Beautiful buds.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Maxi thanks mate I love Mary Jane and the only quest is to get as high as possible. like a lot of other growers in these forums I am here to learn. I am amazed at the knowledge available here its gold.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Week 6

Week 6

hi fellow Ace enthusiasts the buds are swelling nicely and are very solid, smelly and very very sticky.
I am so happy with their progress I will be cloning a pop corn bud tomorrow, yes I know its not normally done this late but this plant clones easily and I find the buds make very good clones, this one came from a pop corn bud too.
I will be working in the North of Australia for the next 3 weeks so the Blumat drippers will be looking after my lovely lady while I am away.
The first flush of pistols is just starting to brown and I can see her swelling up for the next flush of pistols. I hope to take her after the third flush, she should be really yellowed by then and super trippy.
I also have a Nevilles haze going just to try, she is going to have huge sticky colas but that meens nothing to me if the high is not super clear, trippy and not paranoic.
Well heres the pics she's truly pretty in my eyes.

Stay high Tangwena

Latest posts

Latest posts