What's new

Ace Zamaldelica

Tangwena

Veteran
Self trimming Zamaldelica

Self trimming Zamaldelica

Well I took her down today I flushed her 7 days ago and she hasn't had any water since, the buds are heavy, dense, hard and very very sticky and stink to high heaven.
I notice in the last week the sweet smell goes and now is just sour I cant describe it sort of pine,oil and lemony I am no good at describing smells only I will never forget this smell it will get filed away under good gear in my brain.
The trimming will take at least 5 mins ha ha I dont know how a plant can produce such dense buds from so few dead leaves, amazing.
Ace I take my hat off to you 5 stars +

This is a few branches I have another 10 woohoo

MadMac

far beyond driven...
well done... big dense buds... yummy
respect dude you dig it!
would like to meet ya for a test smoke haha
now in real light they show there beauty :)
how long did they flower?
i'm curious because Zam is my next...
and plz a report how they turn ;-)
thx

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Max 9 weeks from flower 11 weeks from flip, but it was a clone the seeds took 13 weeks. I love this plant its like a vine, hardly any leaves but hard tight buds outstanding cant wait to try this one after she has cured, its gonna trip me out for sure, tomorrow I am going to celebrate by taking a big dose of butter from her mum while I wait for her to be ready.
Did I mention I was happy ha ha.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Shooters I sure will I love slicing a piece off a cob now and then, the camera I used couldn't do close ups but she is super sticky and will make a great cob.
I usually do half in a jar and half in a cob. This plant is not the biggest producer but what she does produce are like diamonds and very precious to me. A very small amount of cured bud is a very wild ride and I need to be careful not to overdo it. A couple of ounces will last me for ever thats why I grew her. I still have 3 oz of still sticky bud from my last grow but this lot will ensure I dont run out for the foreseeable future.
I just have to finish the Nev hazes off then I will do some Panama crosses and a couple of GT;s if I can fit them all in, I cant wait these will be huge producers I am sure.
Life is unreal at the moment thanks to finding Ace and IC mag between all the info on here and Aces genetics I am finding life extremly exciting at the moment its hard to contain.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
frost

frost

I try to capture the resin but my camera just cant get close enough, shame this is the best I can do.
Tangwena

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hey Tang,
if you compare yield from the Mother & the Clone... is there a difference?
Long time ago i did some test outdoors and indoors because of faster flower & finishing...
My personal results:
You need 3 clones to get like the same yield...
So and there was not a big difference between quality and high etc...
Maybe with pure Sativa this is different and i like to know...
thx
P.S. i like frost ;-)

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Mac this pheno is low yeilding the Malawi phenos would yield massively I have doubled or trippled my harvest on this pheno because I have upped the nutes on this grow over the last one. When I grew Malawi I got 450g dried buds from one plant easily indoors.
Space is the only limiting factor in yield but I dont care about yield only in as much as I want to get a lot of this bud. I should still get 3 or 4 ozs of this plant as the buds are very dense.
But even if I only got 1 oz I would still grow it for the high. Yesterday I was totaly tripped out after taking 3 month cured Zam extracted into butter (not decarbed)
It was like I was 16 again on my first LSD trip, totaly awesome. But today I will take the GT butter just as strong but in a touchy feely lovey dovey sought of way I cant take Zam every day its to powerful but the GT I love the feeling like on top of the world, happy and energetic totaly awesome, creative and confident makes me want to roar like a Lion or maybe that should be Tiger ha ha.Peace my friend time to trip out again yeeha.
Tangwena

MadMac

far beyond driven...
stop talking...
can't wait to check that out...
Alice D. is what i still like.... but hard to get hands on...
So this year i only miss the Panama stuff... 2 pure Sativa...next year first grow...
than i can compare all ACE Sativa that i like... :)
Thx Tang & keep growing...
...life is what you make it ;-)
Mad

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Hi Mac this pheno is low yeilding the Malawi phenos would yield massively I have doubled or trippled my harvest on this pheno because I have upped the nutes on this grow over the last one. When I grew Malawi I got 450g dried buds from one plant easily indoors.
Space is the only limiting factor in yield but I dont care about yield only in as much as I want to get a lot of this bud. I should still get 3 or 4 ozs of this plant as the buds are very dense.
But even if I only got 1 oz I would still grow it for the high. Yesterday I was totaly tripped out after taking 3 month cured Zam extracted into butter (not decarbed)
It was like I was 16 again on my first LSD trip, totaly awesome. But today I will take the GT butter just as strong but in a touchy feely lovey dovey sought of way I cant take Zam every day its to powerful but the GT I love the feeling like on top of the world, happy and energetic totaly awesome, creative and confident makes me want to roar like a Lion or maybe that should be Tiger ha ha.Peace my friend time to trip out again yeeha.
Tangwena

Even though I haven't yet finished my malawi you ve al ready chosen the next strain I was gonna grow. You got me with the high description from the golden tiger. So golden tiger it ll be.
Thanks Tang and do not hesitate to shoot me with advices concerning this GT strain.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Maxi nice grow with the Malawi those buds are looking super sexy, if you leave them till ready as you say, they will be superb. I should have given mine (malawi) another 2 weeks I will have to try her again another time.

Hi MadMax my god you dont mess around when you try something, you go full bore, I am envious I just wish I had more space; a place you will be visiting soon ha ha.
Keep cool my friends I can entertain myself watching your grows I cant start my next one till September worst luck, will be away with work ect.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Yes Yes Yes

Yes Yes Yes

Finally got a close up on a pop corn bud, 5% clear, 5% amber 90% LSD
Just what I was after, flying high on the Zam butter, within 5 mins of melting it on my tongue my ears were ringing, 15 mins I felt this overwhelming rush like something is taking control of my body electric energy. Now the good times are starting, woohoo

B

blue_tick

hey tang nice zamal flowers. I might have to try those myself. my goodness

Tangwena

Veteran
Well I will close this diary with the dry weight, she weighed 121g roughly 4 ozs I am happy with that, its about an ounce more than the bigger plant I grew last time.
No smoke report as I will give her 3 months cure before I try her, she is swet curing inside a vacuum sealed bag at the moment to bring out the lovely red, orange and yellows that this method brings. I will leave her for a couple of weeks (checking daily) before opening the seal and letting her cure still in the bag but with air inside and just burping the bag now and then. I find this gives the same result as a cob cure.
Tangwena

MadMac

far beyond driven...
many thx for this great pic's & thread!
love the vacuum method :)
will try that when my grow finished...
So do you think there is a difference between your vacuum cop cure method and the vacuum method? I ask because here i can not get green maize husk @ moment...
thx

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Mac i have started to do it this way now that I dont smoke it any more, The buds from my last grow over last Christmas are tight,and still sticky.Plus they smell superb just like a good cob. I also like the colors, there is no green left in the leaves and buds. If you smoke it it is smooth and very tasty much better than a dried bud.
I like it to feel like rolling tobacco when mulled up ready to roll, still sticky and feeling slightly moist, so it stays in shape when rolled. Its just a personal thing from the taste I got to like in Malawi from a nicely cured cob not the dry seeded things I see on the internet if I search Malawi cob, those are the real crappy ones, I would never buy sun dried buds.
Tangwena

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Well I will close this diary with the dry weight, she weighed 121g roughly 4 ozs I am happy with that, its about an ounce more than the bigger plant I grew last time.
No smoke report as I will give her 3 months cure before I try her, she is swet curing inside a vacuum sealed bag at the moment to bring out the lovely red, orange and yellows that this method brings. I will leave her for a couple of weeks (checking daily) before opening the seal and letting her cure still in the bag but with air inside and just burping the bag now and then. I find this gives the same result as a cob cure.
Tangwena

tangwena... u vacuum seal fresh buds??? can u give some insight how the process works.... I would think the buds would mold... we dry our buds for about a week (give or take), then into jars and burp em for an hr (give or take) for upto 2 weeks, then seal em up.

thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts