What's new

ACE STRAINS FROM SEEDS & CLONES

MadMac

far beyond driven...
high,
nice one you have there!!
These Panama look so delicious!
well done jay_sus !
... now it's time to enjoy the hard work...
all the best!
M.:tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
I have to say i miss a good joint, a lot. But i owe my lungs a break. But anyways. Zamal hash (taller ) is quite nice. STRONG and excellent taste. Maybe the best i have atm.

I switched to a vape and now joints taste shitty also brings out the flavours u miss when smoking much easier on the old bag pipes ,I bet the zamal is nice vaped I know the bub hash sure is tasty , BTW nice plants man..Bud:tiphat:

justabluez

Veteran
I switched to a vape and now joints taste shitty also brings out the flavours u miss when smoking much easier on the old bag pipes ,I bet the zamal is nice vaped I know the bub hash sure is tasty , BTW nice plants man..Bud:tiphat:
Golden Tiger and Panama are both tasty in the Vape. Cool thing about the Vape is , when you are done vaping the weed, you still have the weed, and you can throw it all in some olive oil, and just let it sit. Then use that oil to cook with.....nice little buzz from some scrambled eggs......

I rarely smoke joints anymore. All Vape for me!

Buddler

Veteran
Golden Tiger and Panama are both tasty in the Vape. Cool thing about the Vape is , when you are done vaping the weed, you still have the weed, and you can throw it all in some olive oil, and just let it sit. Then use that oil to cook with.....nice little buzz from some scrambled eggs......

I rarely smoke joints anymore. All Vape for me!

:laughing:Roger that plus you can vape inside no stink no mre rolling joints and ive been vaping GT all winter love the up high from it energy Pan is good too but I ran out lol :) Bud

jay sus

malawi and guatemala. GT on right isn´t too impressive, yet. but gives good example on malawis good structure and production

Tangwena

Veteran
That looks good i have a lot of respect for the Panama from Ace after growing the green pheno. I hope to grow the other seeds soon. nicely grown you should have some primo buds soon.
Tangwena

jay sus

That looks good i have a lot of respect for the Panama from Ace after growing the green pheno. I hope to grow the other seeds soon. nicely grown you should have some primo buds soon.
Tangwena
there´s no great difference betbeen my green and pink phenos. taste is similar. pink has better bud structure and density. green has enourmous buds of lower density. but this pink has something extra in its high.

jay sus

malawi at about mid flowerking. sweetness just oozes out of it. can´t wait to see her done. pineapple again? similar heavy sweet fruity scent than with last one. blades are quite narrow. surprisingly symmetrical branching for a sat in flowering. node gap is very good, ~7 cm(lots of branches).

Last edited:

jay sus

Guatemala at day 55. this could be done in week or two, or it re flowers. will see, it has magnificent scent(full, sweet, strawberrish). appearance reminds bit some nepalese(there´s a history of indian immigrant workers bringing in ganja to caribbean area in 1800´s). on account of this 1 specimen this´s very indoor friendly sativa, compact, fast(average yield though). but all in all, i´m happy with this, good to have more beans

jay sus

Bit of early sampling of Guatemala. Candy/bubblegum strawberry taste, floaty, happy high. Not strongest, But good.