What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Seeds / Upcoming Releases &

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello,

We are offering 2 new hybrids next days (also available at SB in very limited edition!):

Purple Haze x Pakistan Chitral Kush
Green Haze x Pakistan Chitral Kush

and Pure malawi fem in early january ;)

Our pure malawi standard reproduction was stolen past year so malawi will be only available in fem format by now. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Ise

Purple haze x pck, this is my first time reading this, have they dropped? I can't believe I missed em if they did.

Peace
Ise

S

StabbyJones

Hey dubi did you do a selection on the erdpurt or did you just get seed from esbe to sell? I just bought some from SB because your PCK was gone and alot of peeps are telling me that they experienced alot of herms late in flowering but these guys that are saying they had herms bought them from zen seeds.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Hello,

We are offering 2 new hybrids next days (also available at SB in very limited edition!):

Our pure malawi standard reproduction was stolen past year so malawi will be only available in fem format by now. Hope you enjoy it! :)

They sounds bomb man ! :artist:

Riddick

Hey dubi did you do a selection on the erdpurt or did you just get seed from esbe to sell? I just bought some from SB because your PCK was gone and alot of peeps are telling me that they experienced alot of herms late in flowering but these guys that are saying they had herms bought them from zen seeds.

I grew a couple ErdPurts last season and didn't have any hermy issues at all. Mine were from SB.

B

Bob Green

Does the Paki Kush have a heavy stone to it? What is the effect of it crossed with Haze?

Hello,

Hi Dubi. Will the Malawi fems be hitting the bou soon?

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want some of the Malawi too!!! I really love the description of their Malawi mother.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Welcome StabbyJones :)

ErdPurt was selected and given by esbe, who we believe it was the best person to score this great indica genetics for outdoor growing. We have grown her in different outdoor places and didnt find hermie tendencies, maybe indoors it's easier to find hermie plants but honestly out EP tests haven't had hermie problems. Wish you enjoy growing it!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The haze x chitral fem hybrids and pure malawi fem will be available in the next days, as soon as we finish with the descriptions and translations. Thanks! :)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
bump

would it be possible to put some 5 packs up ?

just a random thought because i want some of all three , defo get the phaze x paki and malawi anyway though,,

nice one dubi :ying:

hope lifes good man

Still waiting for the new descriptions to go up!

Still waiting for the new descriptions to go up!

Dubi anytime soon will we see the Malawai Fems go up?

Latest posts

Latest posts